Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Draft Commentary

were you the champ? i still dont know who the winner was.

anyway there are still good RB's left. Murray just isn't on my personal list of top backs. If i'm taking a higher injury risk RB I at least wan't it to be someone with extreme stud potential suck as McFadden (PS, i didn't feel great about keeping him anyway)

I like Murray, i just don't have a good gut feeling about him and I happen to see some similar players for the end of the 3rd start of the 4th.

I can't believe how many true RBBC there are in the league now. It's now a 50/50 shot on choosing the correct half. I touted Murray all preseason last year as the #1 rb coming out of college, and he actually produced when given the chance until he was injured. Then again, he was injured 2 years in a row I do believe at OU, and once again in the pros. Explosive yet "oh gawd please don't get hurt on this play".

I think there are only a handfull running backs heading into the 2012 year where you can feel confident about them receiving 70% of the running back touches for their team.

Foster

MJD

McCoy

Rice

CJ2K

Matthews

& maybe _______ or ________

then if healthy you can add

McFadden

ADP

Potentially tons of touches

Richardson

Then there are some guys like ______ and ___________ that wowed me with their production towards the end of last year. Can they continue their momentum on sh!tty teams?

It's all a crap shoot in the running back department. Same can be said for the WR department. There are several great names still on the board that I can't believe haven't been drafted IMO. We get bonus's for distance now, and 2 te's have gone off the board by 2.6? You guys have nailed the top qb's no doubt. But will all 4 end the year at 1,2,3,&4 :nono: . I will bet anybody in this league $100 that those four qb's will not be 1-4 in qb scoring at the end of our ff year. It never works out that way. So basically, you all are a bunch of dumbasses, keep up the good work :cheers:

Dood... you sucked just like the other 10 mo-fos in this league... but at least you weren't one of the ones who b!tched out and left because their bozak didn't hang low enuff...

The CHAMP is who won last year, who the fock else would have won?? Where does Moz find these numbskulls... :doh: :overhead:

Now that's how you use the FOCKING HANDLE. Way to go champ :cheers:

One day WW this too could be you ;)

We all know Dhaven has been so close, he just can't sink that 2 foot put to take home the title. He pretty much chokes when it's crunch time!

they wont be, that was my point :ninja:

I think you underestimate DeMarco Murray in the Dallas offense. He can catch and run, run with power, and juke, and run away for long touchdowns too. I know his Touchdowns were very low, but he only started about 1/3rd of the season.

Considering I saw that no team lost less than 3 games last yr I'm pretty sure this dehaven dude is full of it.

Fock the champ. 2012 is jocs year.

famousb (Red Headed Step Kids, aka RHSK) won last year, his third title in the last few years. I'm suprised he hasn't made it obvious already. He's a bit of a bragger when it comes to ff and this league. He is also the one posting as the mffl champ.

Considering I saw that no team lost less than 3 games last yr I'm pretty sure this dehaven dude is full of it.

Fock the champ. 2012 is jocs year.

Yep, Chris Johnson vs the entire field combined. I like your confidence!

Famousb has won this league 3 out of the last 5 years. He's just laying low right now while we brag about his geniusesness in the ff world of knowledge.

Now that's how you use the FOCKING HANDLE. Way to go champ :cheers:

One day WW this too could be you ;)

We all know Dhaven has been so close, he just can't sink that 2 foot put to take home the title. He pretty much chokes when it's crunch time!

bullsh!t

No clue who he is in terms of fftoday but sounds like a ringer

famousb (Red Headed Step Kids, aka RHSK) won last year, his third title in the last few years. I'm suprised he hasn't made it obvious already. He's a bit of a bragger when it comes to ff and this league. He is also the one posting as the mffl champ.

dood... that's only because he's better than you... :headbanger:

bullsh!t

no sh!t. Who takes and injury prone qb 2nd round after only 1 year of production? Recipe for disaster!

i used to post here alot... but got tired of too many trolls (and all the conversations being the exact same thing over and over...) so i all but stopped posting anywhere but the MFFL forearm about 4 years ago.

He vetoed this board for a while and followed Moose Knuckle Ball Four over to fflivewire when this board shut down a couple years back. He didn't like taking sh!t on this board for his opinions, and went over there where they stroked each other's wingdinger day in and day out.

I've actually seen him post on the main bored this offseason more than in the past. I enjoy reading his posts b/c I truly believe he has knowledge of the sport and his Carolina organization. Maybe he'll stay this time since his born on date is like from '01 :cheers:

I won't be making my picks until late tomorrow evening. No way around this guys, sorry in advance.

I won't be making my picks until late tomorrow evening. No way around this guys, sorry in advance.

same here, and I'm only 5 picks away :(

thanks for the headsup :cheers:

no hurries, no worries when we're updated

MEGLAMANIAC WHERE ARE YOU

If you want to get pushy I can just wait until the draft officially starts <_<

bad attitude! :music_guitarred:

Joc will come to.your house and punch you in the face in front if your cat. Are you a cat person?

Joc will come to.your house and punch you in the face in front if your cat. Are you a cat person?

LOL, that would be a fun knock at the door to answer :headbanger:

Could someone start a composite list of players taken by position? Otherwise end game turns into a cluster fock.

Could someone start a composite list of players taken by position? Otherwise end game turns into a cluster fock.

Done

Nice start lbh. Lynch was the other guy I considered at 2.3

I don't think he will slack off

Didn't really love Lynch or anybody else at this spot. I was eyeing Fitzgerald but he went a pick before me. I saw Lynch being one of the last bell cow RBs that didn't have durability/age concerns so scooped him up.

I like the pick of Fitzgerald, as I had him next on my board. Not sure about Lynch. While he is a horse and gets a ton of work, something about him scares me. I'm glad I wasn't end of the 2nd round, I would likely have been forced to take him.

BOOM or BUST on these Running Back picks again - we shall see when the time comes :dunno:

CJ2K

Jamaal Charles

Ahmad Bradshaw

I'm in the camp of avoiding lynch this year as a big pay day gives me worries. He has demonstrated being aknucklehead in the past.

Jamaal Charles was a BIG red flag for me, mostly because he burned the sh1t out of me last season. I was holding out some hope that Bradshaw would fall to 3.09 though. <_<

BOOM or BUST on these Running Back picks again - we shall see when the time comes :dunno:

CJ2K

Jamaal Charles

Ahmad Bradshaw

Joc hoping to relive former glory... Big risks there...

I'm in the camp of avoiding lynch this year as a big pay day gives me worries. He has demonstrated being aknucklehead in the past.

This.

I looked at him due to bellcow reasons, but his upside still wasn't great enough for me to take the risk at 2.6 with other Hou performers on the board... End of 2nd I'd probably have taken him though... So a decent pick all thongs considered.

This.

I looked at him due to bellcow reasons, but his upside still wasn't great enough for me to take the risk at 2.6 with other Hou performers on the board... End of 2nd I'd probably have taken him though... So a decent pick all thongs considered.

so now i know what's on ur mind...

Round 3 thread needs help.

All caps, really?

Add this:

1 - joc - Ahmad Bradshaw

2 - ahill

3 - LBH

4 - hellothere

5 - megla -

6 - gepetto -

7 - famous -

8 - delay -

9 - bb06 -

10 - ww -

11 - moz -

12 - skibum -

And pin it!

Thanks in advance.

This.

I enjoy considering thongs in all my daily decisions

I recognize Lynch just got paid but I live hearing carrol talk about how he plans to use Lynch.

Sh!t! I was hoping Staven Jackson would fall as well. You people suck ass!

I'm basically building my team around a stud qb and a couple rbs past their peak. If i can get one more good yr out of my rbs I could have a good yr. If not it will be a long season.

Joc hoping to relive former glory... Big risks there...

If I didn't reach here at 2.12 and 3.1 - - there was no way they were going to make it back to me by 4.12 and 5.1. I mocked a couple of times, and the options at RB at 4.12 and 5.1 were really weak. I was really targeting Charles as he'll be 1 year removed from his injury, and I thought Bradshaw was going to be available as well. I really wanted to take Trent Richardson with this pick, but Ski beat me to the punch.

Yes these are big risks...I have no clue what's going to happen :dunno:

Round 3 thread needs help.

All caps, really?

Add this:

1 - joc - Ahmad Bradshaw

2 - ahill

3 - LBH

4 - hellothere

5 - megla -

6 - gepetto -

7 - famous -

8 - delay -

9 - bb06 -

10 - ww -

11 - moz -

12 - skibum -

And pin it!

Thanks in advance.

Updated! Thanks

so now i know what's on ur mind...

That's what I get for posting from my Droid...