Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Small Business Friendly Rank: Texas A+, California F

OOps you did it again.

Once again the lefties ignore the subject by making incorrect inferences and attack the messenger in an attempt to change the subject.

Now get to work you slacker!

You have repeatedly claimed to be mooching off your wife's public pension and thanked the working members of this forearm for enabling you to be a sloth. If you're going to be a chronic liar you should at least put together an Excel spreadsheet to keep your stories straight.

I actually like work and would continue working, even if I had the option to suck off my wife's public pension. I like work and you prefer handouts and welfare - it takes all kinds I guess. :thumbsup:

STATE-BY-STATE PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS SERVICES EMPLOYMENT (MIDYEAR 2011) Jobs created over 5-Years form 2006-2011

#1 Texas 84,900

#2 Virginia 35,300

Pennsylvania 8,500

So much for MDC's "landscaper" argument. :banana:

http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/on-numbers/scott-thomas/2011/07/26-states-gain-in-business-services.html?ana=e_pft&appSession=878944041941054&RecordID=&PageID=2&PrevPageID=&cpipage=1&CPISortType=&CPIorderBy=

The map documents "small business friendliness" using a variety of criteria. You are myopically focused on "living wage jobs," and provide no substance to defend your position.

If we stuck with what you said, we can try to unravel "I'm not talking about low wages. I'm talking about low wages." :dunno:

It's not my responsibility to give Welchy Pilot's thread a point, jerry. Especially when his thread is so transparently just trollbait.

STATE-BY-STATE PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS SERVICES EMPLOYMENT (MIDYEAR 2011) Jobs created over 5-Years form 2006-2011

#1 Texas 84,900

#2 Virginia 35,300

Pennsylvania 8,500

So much for MDC's "landscaper" argument. :banana:

http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjournals/on-numbers/scott-thomas/2011/07/26-states-gain-in-business-services.html?ana=e_pft&appSession=878944041941054&RecordID=&PageID=2&PrevPageID=&cpipage=1&CPISortType=&CPIorderBy=

And finally on Page 2 you dig up a link.

Thanks for fetching Sparky. :lol: :overhead:

My state got a B+ and my city an A-. Not too bad, but our unemployment is still really high. We did get A+'s for the tax code.

Count Dracula just pulled out the standard democrat playbook;

1.) Violently misrepresent the extent of the budget gap by accounting gimmicks and typical bs

2.) Pretend to be 'surprised' when reality hits

3.) Explain that reality forces tax hikes (not politicians), and its just something that couldn't have been predicted.... :dunno: :rolleyes:

Like Obama saying that falling tax receipts in '09 caught everyone by surprise...

The map documents "small business friendliness" using a variety of criteria. You are myopically focused on "living wage jobs," and provide no substance to defend your position.

If we stuck with what you said, we can try to unravel "I'm not talking about low wages. I'm talking about low wages." :dunno:

:first:

I feel like I've gone back in time and I'm watching the Lincoln/Douglas debates! :headbanger:

:lol:

It' was time to shut your ignorant ass up and send you packing. :wave:

Long as you're fetching how about opening me a beer and bringing my slippers in your teeth, Rover? :lol:

Long as you're fetching how about opening me a beer and bringing my slippers in your teeth, Rover? :lol:

At least when I bring a link it supports my position, unlike the link you brought earlier in the thread trying to back up your claim only to find out it proved my point. :doh:

Thanks for the help handing you your ass, Corky. :thumbsup:

My state got a B+ and my city an A-. Not too bad, but our unemployment is still really high. We did get A+'s for the tax code.

I'm sure tax policy and regulations are high on any small businessman's list when it comes to where they open a business.

At least when I bring a link it supports my position, unlike the link you brought earlier in the thread trying to back up your claim only to find out it proved my point. :doh:

Thanks for the help handing you your ass, Corky. :thumbsup:

Terrific, now crawl over here and bring me the remote, Sparky.

That's a good good boy. :lol:

Terrific, now crawl over here and bring me the remote, Sparky.

That's a good good boy. :lol:

This thread hasn't been kind to you. Do you want to discuss the info in the links, or are you going to keep this up? :(

This thread hasn't been kind to you. Do you want to discuss the info in the links, or are you going to keep this up? :(

Not particularly - I was mostly here to troll Welcher Pilot in yet another of his lame fishing trips. There's really not much to discuss in the links, unless you've discovered a context or point? Mostly this is another "libruls r bad, m'kay" thread.

Pretty pathetic. A job is a job in this economy.

MDC brings absolutely nothing to any and all threads he posts in. If he sees a thread I started he immediately thinks to himself "How can I make an ass of myself in this one".

Hopefully some people here actually ignored his antics and looked at the link to see how their state stacks up. The overall message is that high tax, high regulation states are avoided by people starting a business. Since most jobs are created by small businesses, it would benefit those states to change that dynamic.

MDC brings absolutely nothing to any and all threads he posts in. If he sees a thread I started he immediately thinks to himself "How can I make an ass of myself in this one".

Hopefully some people here actually ignored his antics and looked at the link to see how their state stacks up. The overall message is that high tax, high regulation states are avoided by people starting a business. Since most jobs are created by small businesses, it would benefit those states to change that dynamic.

Recliner Dooshbag complaining that I'm trolling his thread and ignoring the point. :lol:

It's like you're not even aware of what a welching, trolling dbag you've been for the past ten years Sybil Pilot. :first:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/05/massachusetts_is_the_best_state_in_the_union_.html

Oops.... Masschusetts hurts itself from being too liberal, but it has well roundedness that wouldn't come to states with a slash all spending/investment mentality...

As with everything in life, moderation is generally best, and the devil is in the details...

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2012/05/massachusetts_is_the_best_state_in_the_union_.html

Oops.... Masschusetts hurts itself from being too liberal, but it has well roundedness that wouldn't come to states with a slash all spending/investment mentality...

As with everything in life, moderation is generally best, and the devil is in the details...

The article you bring talks about these 3 things: education, social well-being, and economic strength. Interesting article.

That's well and good, but it doesn't cover the topic of the thread, which is the best environments to start a small business.

I'm sensing a pot-kettle situation here.

Would like to the hear the information responders used to justify their responses. Like for Mass it says Ease of Starting a Business - D+, and for Texas I think it says A. What are the actual differences? Forms? Fees? Just wondering.

Would like to the hear the information responders used to justify their responses. Like for Mass it says Ease of Starting a Business - D+, and for Texas I think it says A. What are the actual differences? Forms? Fees? Just wondering.

I'm sure that's part of it. In CA it has a lot to do with regulations. Here's one example:

http://www.forbes.com/2010/06/08/california-diesel-regulation-pollution-opinions-columnists-henry-i-miller-james-e-enstrom.html

Did you even click on the link? Here is the criteria the business owners used to evaluate the environment they are in. In addition, there is a link in the link to the specific methodology.

Ease of starting a business

Hiring costs

Regulations

Health & safety

Employment, labor & hiring

Tax code

Licensing

Environmental

Zoning

Training programs

Networking programs

Once again you bring zippo. You are good at that. :thumbsup:

Not trying to bring anything to the original topic because my state, and particularly my region, suck balls at starting new businesses.

But it's always appropriate to point out your window-licking retard spats that you claim you never start or continue.

In other words, I find it funny when dooshes like you point out ther people's dooshiness, and I'll comment it on it anywhere I want, and if you don't like it, you can eat sh1t, fock off, gargle drano, I could care less.

:thumbsup:

Not trying to bring anything to the original topic because my state, and particularly my region, suck balls at starting new businesses.

But it's always appropriate to point out your window-licking retard spats that you claim you never start or continue.

In other words, I find it funny when dooshes like you point out ther people's dooshiness, and I'll comment it on it anywhere I want, and if you don't like it, you can eat sh1t, fock off, gargle drano, I could care less.

Lolz

Not trying to bring anything to the original topic

congrats!

Once again you have succeeded in bringing nothing.

Your troglodyte mom must be proud.

Madison - A+ - 99 percent librurlurull

Redtoddville - D - 99 percent conservative

Redtodd, can we get a decision here?

Donhass, Cali sucks at attracting new small business owners. Get over it and accept the truth. Pretty simple stuff bro. The state is 8 billion in the hole and cuts are coming from Brown. There's a reason and one of them is attitudes toward small business.

I used to have a landscaper -- Oswaldo. Oswaldo's company wasn't very good, but it was cheap and I felt a certain loyalty to him and his people. Due to economic issues I had to negotiate down his price even further, and eventually get rid of him altogether. As Mungwater stated, the health of landscaping is directly tied to the economic viability of customers to retain such services.

Besides, I thought most of Texas was a barren desert shiothole. What is there to landscape?

I think you are making some wild presumptions, unless you posted some link I missed documenting the percentage of minimum-wage landscaping jobs in Texas.

Mostly though, I was pointing out that it was dumb to say what you said. :dunno:

Grasshoppa makes some very good points in this thread :banana:

Bottom line is where would you want to live?

Arizona: (Where the heat sucks and those dirty messicants are gonna rape eat your cat, but the chicks are hawt)

California Where for the most part the temperature is pretty nice and those dirty messicants will still eat your gato (but the chicks are still hawt)

Texas: Heat..Tornados..General apathy due to severe retardation from growing up under power lines...Where the dirty messicants not only eat your kat, but kill the rancher that farmed them. :( (Yes, there are kat farms. I have seen them on a super bowl commercial a year or so ago). Also, Texas chicks get wayyyy too fat during pregnancy.

Also, apathy was prolly the wrong word to describe teh Texors that post here...RP does not suffer from apathy, nor does his like minded ilk. They are far too passionate (read insecure) about how much awesomeness their great barren wasteland of a state is.

They suffer from in inbredity, instead.

Also, also, I do agree that Cali is currently the complete suck as far as small business is concerned :wall:

My state (Alaska) has a terrible rating and yet it's very conservative. How do you explain that, Rusty Pilot?

Nobody really cares about your remote gay community where everyone talks like fargotards

In other words, I find it funny when dooshes like you point out ther people's dooshiness, and I'll comment it on it anywhere I want, and if you don't like it, you can eat sh1t, fock off, gargle drano, I couldn't care less.

Pet peeve

Nobody really cares about your remote gay community where everyone talks like fargotards

Dude, you live in Bahstan....

My state (Alaska) has a terrible rating and yet it's very conservative. How do you explain that, Rusty Pilot?

I don't see where they rated Alaska, so I would explain it as you talking out of your ass again.

HTH