Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

$100 bet with Recliner Pilot

His lie begins at post #56 on this thread....

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404115&pid=4798075&st=40entry4798075

I hereby challenge him to a $100 cash bet if his claim is true that I deleted the thread he's talking about.

Sit back and enjoy the show as he backpedals and fails to step up and put his money where his mouth is. :doublethumbsup:

By the way, if he excepts my bet (he won't), we both send $100 to a trustworthy member (I suggested Jerryskids). Once Jerry has both of our money, I have one day to produce the thread that I alledgedly deleted. If I can't do that, RP gets teh money.

I know, it's a shame we have to involve a third party instead of just being men of our words, but we all know how much integrity RP has when it comes to honoring bets.

OK RECLINER PILOT. STEP UP AND ACCEPT THE BET OR ADMIT THAT YOU ONCE AGAIN JUST THREW OUT A BULLSH!T ACCUSATION THAT YOU CAN'T BACK UP.

Man or mouse? Which is it, Hair Lip?

His lie begins at post #56 on this thread....

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=404115&pid=4798075&st=40entry4798075

I hereby challenge him to a $100 cash bet if his claim is true that I deleted the thread he's talking about.

Sit back and enjoy the show as he backpedals and fails to step up and put his money where his mouth is. :doublethumbsup:

By the way, if he excepts my bet (he won't), we both send $100 to a trustworthy member (I suggested Jerryskids). Once Jerry has both of our money, I have one day to produce the thread that I alledgedly deleted. If I can't do that, RP gets teh money.

I know, it's a shame we have to involve a third party instead of just being men of our words, but we all know how much integrity RP has when it comes to honoring bets.

OK RECLINER PILOT. STEP UP AND ACCEPT THE BET OR ADMIT THAT YOU ONCE AGAIN JUST THREW OUT A BULLSH!T ACCUSATION THAT YOU CAN'T BACK UP.

Man or mouse? Which is it, Hair Lip?

The word is "accept". And do we really need this? I mean, you already welched on leaving the bored once. And you tried to pin that one on Sux. You're pretty pathetic sometimes.

Would you two just kiss and get it over with

Thanks for your input. :thumbsup:

I'm still waiting to see if the liar has the balls to step up and put his money where his mouth is.

A failure to do so, will be an admission to lying once again. Except, this time, it'll be for everyone to see. :banana: :banana: :banana: (Sorry Kutulu. It was just this once)

The word is "accept". And do we really need this? I mean, you already welched on leaving the bored once. And you tried to pin that one on Sux. You're pretty pathetic sometimes.

I know it's 'accept'. I even used it correctly in the all caps sentence. Sometimes I type faster than I think.

And this bet is between RP and I. Kinda like your pussie match with Giants Fan was between you and him. See? If you're not interested, stay out of the thread. Life isn't as complicated as you try to make it. :thumbsup:

Tic toc, tic toc, tic toc......

Where did the omnipresent RP go? LOL He's suddenly very scarce. :overhead:

I know it's 'accept'. I even used it correctly in the all caps sentence. Sometimes I type faster than I think.

And this bet is between RP and I. Kinda like your pussie match with Giants Fan was between you and him. See? If you're not interested, stay out of the thread. Life isn't as complicated as you try to make it. :thumbsup:

I never called GFIAFP out in some bullsh*t bet that won't ever happen. He pulled that sh*t and it didn't go over too well with the community. So you're putting yourself out as a GFIAFP wannabe. Good job.

Strike is still drunk from last night.

Strike is a flaming pussie. I'm not sure why he ever addresses me. :dunno: Especially in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with him.

This seems really dumb. Why would it take a full day to "produce" the thread? It is either here or it isn't. I don't even know what the name is, so if it is here it has a name changed? Moved to a different bored?

Either way there will be enough leeway for either of you to drive a big mack welching truck through the gaping hole in the terms.

Did I mention that this is dumb?

I never called GFIAFP out in some bullsh*t bet that won't ever happen.

Why wouldn't my bet ever happen? He accused me of deleting a thread. I told him I didn't and could find it. Pretty cut and dried. The only reason it would never happen is if one of us is a pussie and knows he'll lose. And since I started the thread, it sutre as hell wouldn't be me. Are you saying that you know RP lied and, therefore, he won't accept the bet?

This seems really dumb. Why would it take a full day to "produce" the thread? It is either here or it isn't. I don't even know what the name is, so if it is here it has a name changed? Moved to a different bored?

Either way there will be enough leeway for either of you to drive a big mack welching truck through the gaping hole in the terms.

I said 'one day' in case you'd post that you received the money from both of us and I wasn't on the board at the time. But you're right, if it still exists, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes to produce it.

And what leeway would there be? There could be no welching because you're the one holding the money. RP tells you which thread he feels I deleted, and I find it. Black and white.

I never called GFIAFP out in some bullsh*t bet that won't ever happen. He pulled that sh*t and it didn't go over too well with the community. So you're putting yourself out as a GFIAFP wannabe. Good job.

This

And this

Wow dude.

You seriously need professional help.

Please get it.

Just say the words "OK, I admit it. I was just making that up to be a doosh. I realize you didn't delete the thread, so I don't want to make the bet".

All eyes are on you, Hair Lip. They are curious to see if you're admitting that you're a liar or not. What's it gonna be? Man or mouse?

I have a link to it in my "Friend Zone" thread. If he changed the title or moved it to another bored the link would still work. It doesn't.

Dude has seriously lost his last marble.

Why wouldn't my bet ever happen? He accused me of deleting a thread. I told him I didn't and could find it. Pretty cut and dried. The only reason it would never happen is if one of us is a pussie and knows he'll lose. And since I started the thread, it sutre as hell wouldn't be me. Are you saying that you know RP lied and, therefore, he won't accept the bet?

Why would he? Ooh, a $100. BFD. So he's got to send a $100 to some guy he's never met, hope you do the same, wait for that person to receive it, and then see whether you produce some thread. Then what if there's a dispute as to whether it's the right thread or some other issue? Seriously, if the thread exists just produce it and call him a liar. No need for all this drama.

It's funny watching strike and Old Maid rush to their buddy's defense because it's now obvious to them that he's been called out about a lie and they don't want to see him lose his money. If the roles were reversed, they'd be right along with him calling me a pussie for not accepting the bet. LOL So adorable.

Why would he? Ooh, a $100. BFD. So he's got to send a $100 to some guy he's never met, hope you do the same, wait for that person to receive it, and then see whether you produce some thread. Then what if there's a dispute as to whether it's the right thread or some other issue? Seriously, if the thread exists just produce it and call him a liar. No need for all this drama.

He wouldn't have to wait and hope I sent the money. If I didn't, he'd just get his back. And he's already explained in teh thread I linked which thread he thinks I deleted. And it could be described in even more detail if anyone would like. It would be the simplest, most black and white bet ever, and he's afraid to do it. Because he knows he made accusations that aren't true. Again. Now stop defending him. MKThanksBye

Or maybe you should use a PM if its just between you and him

It's funny watching strike and Old Maid rush to their buddy's defense because it's now obvious to them that he's been called out about a lie and they don't want to see him lose his money. If the roles were reversed, they'd be right along with him calling me a pussie for not accepting the bet. LOL So adorable.

WTF are you talking about? I'm not RP's "buddy." Hell, I've even called him out for idiotic or inaccurate threads. I think I've defended him once, EVER. I'll make you a bet. $100 for you to find 5 threads where I've defended him from attacks. Put up or shut up. Isn't that what you want from him? Your turn.

Did I miss something? RP and Oldmaid are now 'buddies'? :shocking:

You focking whorra! :mad:

Or maybe you should use a PM if its just between you and him

Might have done that if he had saved his accusation of me deleting the thread for a PM. But when you call someone out on the board in an attempt to make them look bad, you should be prepared to be made to look even worse if you're lying. If someone else had been the liar, he'd be jumping up and down to get everyone to know. And posting 'bumps' every two minutes. Now he's the one caught with his pants down and he's ducking the thread and shying away from the bet. Funny how that works, isn't it?

WTF are you talking about? I'm not RP's "buddy." Hell, I've even called him out for idiotic or inaccurate threads. I think I've defended him once, EVER. I'll make you a bet. $100 for you to find 5 threads where I've defended him from attacks. Put up or shut up. Isn't that what you want from him? Your turn.

You share political views. He's a board ally.

You share political views. He's a board ally.

I don't worry about other people's political views, nor do I need allies. Either way, how does that make me and him "buddies." As I noted, I've called him out just like I do everyone else. You think I'd do that to a buddy?

I take it this means you're pussing out on my bet offer?

Oh, you didn't know? RP started turning sweet for Old Maid after his wife left him. He talks so sweet to her. :wub:

I don't worry about other people's political views, nor do I need allies. Either way, how does that make me and him "buddies." As I noted, I've called him out just like I do everyone else. You think I'd do that to a buddy?

I take it this means you're pussing out on my bet offer?

If I had ever made the claim that I can post five threads where you defended him, I'd surely take your bet. But since those words were yours and not mine, howsabout you suck on my balls?

Jumpin' Jehosaphat. Everytime I take the lead in the "Most Hated Poster at FFToday", NewbieJr comes along and tops me with a stunt like this.

Sufferin' Succotash. :angry:

Jumpin' Jehosaphat. Everytime I take the lead in the "Most Hated Poster at FFToday", NewbieJr comes along and tops me with a stunt like this.

Sufferin' Succotash. :angry:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, you're still #1 in my book.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, you're still #1 in my book.

It would make me feel better if you could keep up with your child support payments rather than trying to win them on the internets. How about opening up a pet store specializing in worm farms? I bet you can sell Petey the parakeet to the blind kid down the street.

It would make me feel better if you could keep up with your child support payments rather than trying to win them on the internets. How about opening up a pet store specializing in worm farms? I bet you can sell Petey the parakeet to the blind kid down the street.

I was actually going to send you the $100 so you could afford a cell phone. Or more slin pins.

People posted in it late yesterday, so it should still be on page 1. It isn't.

I have a link to it in my "Friend Zone" thread. It no longer works.

You claim you can find it and bring it back if we give you a day. This confirms you are the one who deleted it.

Where is it, Ducky? :overhead:

I was actually going to send you the $100 so you could afford a cell phone. Or more slin pins.

How about we meet outside the feed store next to the 4th chicken scratching hole on the right. Tonight. You can tether your girlfriend to the hitching post. I'll drive up in my fancy au-to-mo-bile and give you a sound thrashing, Ezekiel.

People posted in it late yesterday, so it should still be on page 1. It isn't.

I have a link to it in my "Friend Zone" thread. It no longer works.

You claim you can find it and bring it back if we give you a day. This confirms you are the one who deleted it.

Where is it, Ducky? :overhead:

Still sticking to your guns? Cool. So you accept the bet? Come on, everyone's watching. What's it gonna be?

God, this thread reads just like the mmmmm.....beer thread about fighting with his wife. The only thing I can't figure out is whether RP or Newbie is the wife. They're both being little b*tches though.

Newbie's delusional... AGAIN!

God, this thread reads just like the mmmmm.....beer thread about fighting with his wife. The only thing I can't figure out is whether RP or Newbie is the wife. They're both being little b*tches though.

LOL. Yeah, because you were clearly acting like a manly man when you and GF were having your little slapfest. :banana:

LOL. Yeah, because you were clearly acting like a manly man when you and GF were having your little slapfest. :banana:

That was bored entertainment, and you'll notice that my "fights" with GF are confined to one thread. They also only happen every other month or so when he becomes unbearable or I get a vision from his brother. You and RP fock up EVERY thread you both post in. And every three months you vow to be the newer, better newbie who won't do that anymore. And a day later you're back at it.