Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

$100 bet with Recliner Pilot

Let me sleep on it....

Baby, baby, let me sleep on it.

Let me sleep on it and I'll give you an answer in the morning.

:music_guitarred:

I gotta know right now,

Do you love me?

Will you love me forever?

Do you need me?

Will you never leave me?

That was bored entertainment, and you'll notice that my "fights" with GF are confined to one thread. They also only happen every other month or so when he becomes unbearable or I get a vision from his brother. You and RP fock up EVERY thread you both post in. And every three months you vow to be the newer, better newbie who won't do that anymore. And a day later you're back at it.

Yeah, I'm quite sure that when people think of "Strike", they think of 'entertaining'. LOL You're a focking joke and you know it. And Giants Fan provided all teh entertainment in that thread, not you. You are the most boring poster this board has. All those posts and no one can remember a thing a bout you. Entertainment. HAHAHA Classic

God, this thread reads just like the mmmmm.....beer thread about fighting with his wife. The only thing I can't figure out is whether RP or Newbie is the wife. They're both being little b*tches though.

The only thing I have done in this thread is point out the following facts:

1. Newbie needs to seek professional help for starting it.

2. The thread should be on page one, but isn't.

3. My link to it doesn't work.

4. Newbie claims to be able to bring it back, which confirms he deleted it.

How is any of that being "a little biotch"?

Feel free to take your superiority complex and shove it up your ass.

This is where we need the "redtodd's private parts" functionality. Talk about a couple of cvnts. :lol:

No sh!t... Why does either one of them even care about something so trivial? We sure don't.

Get a life.... move along... stop focking whining!

Total suckfest going on here. Kind of reminds me of the eagles and cowboys.

I think you might be on to something here! :doublethumbsup:

Total suckfest going on here. Kind of reminds me of the eagles raiders and cowboys.

Fixed. Did you happen to catch any of that pukefest Monday night? Ouch!

Fixed. Did you happen to catch any of that pukefest Monday night? Ouch!

Put a lot of stock into the first preseason game, do ya Lombardi?

I didn't watch any of it, did the Eagles win? If they did, how was the parade?

This kind of reminds of when Wiffleball went off the deep end because of supposed aliases. He accused everyone of being an alias and then tried to prove it. When he couldn't, he'd put you on ignore and put it in his sig. Then he just flamed out.

This kind of reminds of when Wiffleball went off the deep end because of supposed aliases. He accused everyone of being an alias and then tried to prove it. When he couldn't, he'd put you on ignore and put it in his sig. Then he just flamed out.

:ignore:

No better way to save a disaster of a thread than with some good old fashioned grammar police. :thumbsup:

No better way to save a disaster of a thread than with some good old fashioned grammar police. :thumbsup:

Pssst. It was a joke. Even the guy I did it to realized that. Get a clue. ;)

Pssst. It was a joke. Even the guy I did it to realized that. Get a clue. ;)

Grammar police humor, even better! :overhead:

Grammar police humor, even better! :overhead:

Mot my fault that you have the sense of humor of a soap dish. At least you have a job. Ooops. Sorry.

Mot my fault that you have the sense of humor of a soap dish. At least you have a job. Ooops. Sorry.

I :wub: when you try to personally attack me, you cute little flailing poster you.

Dude. Come on. I am one of the last guys here who believes that you bring anything to this board. It's not entirely your fault that this is the case. RP does have somewhat of a hardon for you, given the fact that he generally posts a slam after any and all things you post, but you feed it. You're becoming as obsessed as him.

This borders on mental instability. Focking put him on ignore. Is it that hard?

Dude.

This borders on mental instability. Focking put him on ignore. Is it that hard?

I asked them to put each other on ignore months ago for the good of the board.

:rolleyes:

feel free to bring the links Corky Pilot

As I already said, the link to his deleted thread is in the thread I started title "The Friend Zone"".

If you feel the need to click on a link that no longer works feel free to go there, Dumbfuck.

I asked them to put each other on ignore months ago for the good of the board.

This should tell you someting newbie. If you manage to annoy a daily pot smoker who's wife lets him swing, you must be really, really annoying.

This should tell you someting newbie. If you manage to annoy a daily pot smoker who's wife lets him swing, you must be really, really annoying.

The swinging no longer occurs. The pot smoking remains in full effect.

Wow dude.

You seriously need professional help.

Please get it.

did you just tell someone else they need professional help? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newbiejr - The bottom of the barrel at FFT.

Can't get much worse than that :dunno:

I'm still your friend Newbers, but Mott has too teas. Just sayin'. :doublethumbsup:

Total suckfest going on here. Kind of reminds me of the eagles and cowboys.

All you need to know about these two dumbfuckers.

MAybe I can get everyone's phone number and beg for ifriends. LOL And be without a job for two years. And without a woman for about ten. And jump around like a dog in heat anytime a female member comes along on the board. Then I'd be cool. Just like you. :thumbsup:

MAybe I can get everyone's phone number and beg for ifriends. LOL And be without a job for two years. And without a woman for about ten. And jump around like a dog in heat anytime a female member comes along on the board. Then I'd be cool. Just like you. :thumbsup:

1: Mebbe you could get everyones number. I seriously doubt it because you're a total dooshbag, but go ahead and try. :dunno:

2: 1.5 years without a job. Meh...Same thing, I guess.

3: By without a woman, do you mean not getting the sex, or not having a steady beak to piss on?

4: One thing that I've noticed about the female posters here that I talked to on the phone is that most are way above average in intelligence. Strangely enough some of them actually enjoy talking to me. I doubt you will ever have to worry about that, though.

5: You will never be cool like me. You are way too shallow, bitter and self absorbed.

"Oh. My. God. Just screw already!"

"Seriously"

"Then kill each other. And then shut up. And then kill each other again. Then call me, so I can watch you do it."

He should Peenie this.......er, I mean Newbie this thread like he did the other one.

It shows him to be loonier than Joe Biden drunk on scotch.

I love how even in this retard fight I had nothing to do with, GFIAFP comes up.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!! WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!????? WHYYYYYYY!??????? WHY???? WHAAAAAYYY?

:cry:

I love how even in this retard fight I had nothing to do with, GFIAFP comes up.

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!! WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!????? WHYYYYYYY!??????? WHY???? WHAAAAAYYY?

:cry:

You could just leave, like you promised over and over. Even your brother laughs at your whining about FFT. He says just leave. LEAVE.

You're gonna fock up this thread though, aren't you?

I'm getting pretty close to that point myself.

In fact, I am nearly certain that you are another Rusty Syringes alias. Sorry your wife left you :(

You could just leave, like you promised over and over. Even your brother laughs at your whining about FFT. He says just leave. LEAVE.

You're gonna fock up this thread though, aren't you?

I didn't promise. I threatened to leave. There is a difference.

I ran a legit pole, asking people to chose between you and me, no aliai allowed. You lost, BTW.

Everyone wants you to go, and me to stay. So .... who's the welcher?

I'm just doing what is good for this place and running you off.

*REPORTED*