Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

Decker

There went my plans on snagging him in the 6th tonight.

Going to start quickly moving up the draft boards after today's performance... Thomas will probably be the DEN value WR when all is said and done.

There went my plans on snagging him in the 6th tonight.

Going to start quickly moving up the draft boards after today's performance... Thomas will probably be the DEN value WR when all is said and done.

Thomas went before Decker in my draft last night. 12 teamer. I got Decker in the 7th. No way will that happen in future drafts now. :banana:

Decker just dropped what would have been his 3rd TD today.

I was just going to post this. I know it was with Hanie @ QB but this guy runs great routes.

Passed on Decker for Garcon... Don't know why. I mean I like Garcon as a WR better but I just should have taken Decker. Was my one pick that I am really not happy with.

He got two more end zone targets back to back.

They need to get my boy out of the game so he doesn't get hurt in this goofy scrimmage! He's gold!

They need to get my boy out of the game so he doesn't get hurt in this goofy scrimmage! He's gold!

Decker was on the verge of breaking out last year until Teblow came in. He will get at least 100 receptions, 1200 yards and 10 TD's this year. Book it.

Is he nervous? Or just doesn't have consistent hands? The 1 TD pass he bobbled too then caught it & I saw him drop another.

Is he nervous? Or just doesn't have consistent hands? The 1 TD pass he bobbled too then caught it & I saw him drop another.

Funny you bring that up. There has been a lot of talk about his hands lately. Out of Minnesota, scouts said he dropped 1 pass since High School. He is definitely dropping more, but I think he will get through this. No worries here as a Broncos fan.

Funny you bring that up. There has been a lot of talk about his hands lately. Out of Minnesota, scouts said he dropped 1 pass since High School. He is definitely dropping more, but I think he will get through this. No worries here as a Broncos fan.

Good information here. I wasn't too worried, I was just curious. I didn't see anyone real concerned with it last year, then I thought maybe they just weren't nit picking because he came out of nowhere :thumbsup:

He'll probably move up to the 5th round in drafts and maybe the 4th if some wanna jump early and afraid he won't get back around to them. Hell, I might jump on him in the 4th if he's there as I have pick 2. Just depends on who's there though.

Maybe Manning has alot more zing on the ball then he has been use to???

Decker went 6.08 last night in my 10 team PPR league.

hope that position sticks for my draft same size ppr

hope that position sticks for my draft same size ppr

Yea I got Decker round 7 last week in 12 team....just in time too about three people said they were taking him if I didn't....love the pick but I try not to put to much stock in preseason.

I got him tonight at 5.6 in a 12 team ppr .... D Thomas was already gone.

Thomas went before Decker in my draft last night. 12 teamer. I got Decker in the 7th. No way will that happen in future drafts now. :banana:

I took Thomas in the 7th round last night and then when it got back to me in the 8th Decker was still available so i took him too :ninja:

Shameless ...slow draft do I take antonio brown or decker in a ppr....generally do not like Steelers on my team as they bias my who to start and trade decisions

Pick 5.09 in 10 team ppr it will be my 1st wr

I want him on my team so bad. He went for $25 in auction league.

Really need one of my backup QBs (Russell Wilson & Jake Locker) to go off so I can bait the Decker owner into a trade. She only has Joe Flacco for QBs.

IMO, the reason Decker got more looks in preseason than Thomas is there where reports Peyton had troubles throwing to his right. Decker is on the right and Thomas is on the left. I think Peyton wanted to see if he could throw to that side because he knows he can throw to the left. If you drafted Decker before you Thomas, you may have gambled on a test run. Peyton's number one receivers ( the x receiver) has always been on his left.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/peyton_manning_having_difficulty_throwing_to_right_side/11524036

IMO, the reason Decker got more looks in preseason than Thomas is there where reports Peyton had troubles throwing to his right. Decker is on the right and Thomas is on the left. I think Peyton wanted to see if he could throw to that side because he knows he can throw to the left. If you drafted Decker before you Thomas, you may have gambled on a test run. Peyton's number one receivers ( the x receiver) has always been on his left.

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/peyton_manning_having_difficulty_throwing_to_right_side/11524036

I watched the game and saw 0 indication of this, because it really caught my attention. They could have really tried to disguise any problems he was having, but there was nothing that jumped out for sure. I think one TD was actually to his right.

That's an interesting take.

That's hilarious.

That's hilarious.

What's so funny? Are you laughing at the fact that it was reported that Peyton had problems throwing to his right or all of the touchdowns were to Decker because he was the better receiver? It's not like this was a rumor. It is actual fact. John Clayton observed Petyon in the summer and noticed it. If it's an issue, why not test out your weakness during preseason? Should I have put up the ESPN link to make it more credible?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/47190/peyton-manning-working-to-find-right-way

What's so funny? Are you laughing at the fact that it was reported that Peyton had problems throwing to his right or all of the touchdowns were to Decker because he was the better receiver? It's not like this was a rumor. It is actual fact. John Clayton observed Petyon in the summer and noticed it. If it's an issue, why not test out your weakness during preseason? Should I have put up the ESPN link to make it more credible?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/47190/peyton-manning-working-to-find-right-way

The absurdity is hilarious. I find absurd things humorous.

The absurdity is hilarious. I find absurd things humorous.

"WR Demaryius Thomas led the Broncos with five catches for 110 yards and a touchdown, and was targeted a team-leading seven times." Still funny? Thomas got me 21.50 points dumbazz!:lol:

"WR Demaryius Thomas led the Broncos with five catches for 110 yards and a touchdown, and was targeted a team-leading seven times." Still funny? Thomas got me 21.50 points dumbazz!:lol:

And you expect an 80 yd screen pass every week? All but 30 yds from one fluke play with a holding penalty not called