Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Survivor 25: Phillipines - back again tonight!

Worst season ever

it's ridiculous that the same tribe can sit out the same players 2 challenges in a row.

I don't care if it's a different day.

yeah, sit the chicks out every challenge. :rolleyes:

Yeah it's now the opposite of "The Network T&A All-Stars"

You guys are nuts...this season rules. Sucks they voted raccoon eyes off though...she has a slamming body.

You guys are nuts...this season rules. Sucks they voted raccoon eyes off though...she has a slamming body.

I thought Jeff Kent got voted off last night?

I thought Jeff Kent got voted off last night?

He did...plowing hips was last week.

:thumbsup:

Top 5 in Survivor history for sure. I think the cans might even be real. Katie was hot too. WHY DO THEY KEEP VOTING OFF THE HOT CHICKS?! :mad:

Gotta say: last week's tribal was focking hilarious. When the Brazilian chick pulled out the immunity idol, I almost died laughing. She's easily one of the dumbest players to ever set foot on a Survivor island.

Gotta say: last week's tribal was focking hilarious. When the Brazilian chick pulled out the immunity idol, I almost died laughing. She's easily one of the dumbest players to ever set foot on a Survivor island.

i totally agree.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: They should video tape her reaction when she finds that other chick didn't really throw her under the bus with the idol.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: They should video tape her reaction when she finds that other chick didn't really throw her under the bus with the idol.

Unfortunately...

I read on a "spoiler" site, that she makes it to the final four.

Due to the holiday, will be aired Wednesday night this week.

Thanks for the update. :thumbsup:

Glad to see Penner keep hanging. He's entertaining and pretty focking good at the game. Couldn't believe Blair voted for him after the free therapy session.

Blair is a fvcking dishrag. I hope a crab crawls up her vagina and rips her ovaries out.

Blair is a fvcking dishrag. I hope a crab crawls up her vagina and rips her ovaries out.

+1

I HOPE SHE WINS IT.

I HOPE SHE WINS IT.

Want me to crackattack you? You think that chair sucks, wait until you're getting fitted for a prosthetic leg. :mad:

Want me to crackattack you? You think that chair sucks, wait until you're getting fitted for a prosthetic leg. :mad:

:lol:

Blair's a sweetie.....I'm rootin' for her. At 1st i thought she was pretty naive, but she's actually quite wise. :thumbsup:

Was sorry to see Jeff & PJ go a couple weeks ago, especially PJ :wub:

Damn! There went the only eye candy for us girls.

Hey Sux is depressed as well.

Seriously, 1800+ views for a thread about survivor?

Geebus. :rolleyes:

We only come here to find out what day it's on. They put it on Wednesday every week to try to throw us off the scent, but banana boy keeps us in the know. :thumbsup:

We only come here to find out what day it's on. They put it on Wednesday every week to try to throw us off the scent, but banana boy keeps us in the know. :thumbsup:

Yeah, but every other week it's on Wednesday.

ratings are way down, not in the top 25 like every other season.

the end may be ni?

it's been a pretty good season too.

ratings are way down, not in the top 25 like every other season.

the end may be ni?

it's been a pretty good season too.

Kind of hard to keep an audience when they keep switching the night it airs around. :banana:

if I were on the show and still around, I would keep the dumb brazilian until the finals.

she will get 0 votes

if I were on the show and still around, I would keep the dumb brazilian until the finals.

she will get 0 votes

Agreed. Also, I find her kind of hawt in a trashy sort of way. Thoughts?

absolutely. I thought she was hot from day one and then she started talking :thumbsdown:

absolutely. I thought she was hot from day one and then she started talking :thumbsdown:

That's all fine and good, but what focking day is this show on? :banana:

I would grudge fock the ###### out of her. Man I haven't done that in a long time, I miss it.

:music_guitarred:

Urgh! Why can't they vote out the inbred looking fock??? :wall:

Which one? :dunno:

Which one? :dunno:

I'm guessing Carter...but he hooked everyone up with food, twice, last night. No way was he getting the boot.

Baked potato with an option to trade for two bags of rice and beans for the tribe (mystery item); veal shanks to be shared with the entire tribe for 60 seconds (mystery item)

Penner made a good argument, but that one bad step cost him.

I'm guessing Carter...but he hooked everyone up with food, twice, last night. No way was he getting the boot.

Baked potato with an option to trade for two bags of rice and beans for the tribe (mystery item); veal shanks to be shared with the entire tribe for 60 seconds (mystery item)

Penner made a good argument, but that one bad step cost him.

Carter hooks the tribe up with food then Lisa outbids him for the next item, I was like "B!TCH, let him have it!" and the wife and daughters were like :unsure: and I was like :mad: .

Penner's problem with "Let's get to 6 and then we'll sort it out", was that he never accounted for Abbi getting immunity. He had a pretty good idea that he was next up and also should have known that something like that advantage might be in the works. I really thought he would sit on his money to counter whatever she did, but he didn't, so he's got no one to blame but himself.

I really thought he would sit on his money to counter whatever she did, but he didn't, so he's got no one to blame but himself.

Good point. :thumbsup: