Sign in to follow this  
NYFG

Spiller Down

Should I assume he's out the rest of the game? <_<

Don't assume.

It's a lock.

:doh:

Sorry fellas. I focking jinxed it by actually starting him. I also had Fred Jackson week 1 go down.

FML this is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG focking year. :wall:

looks like fred jackson has his starting job back.

When he returns.

I'm just wondering about the Value of picking up Choice.... 2 maybe 3 game fill-in?

They're not sure. Said they're "hoping" for a separated shoulder. Hopefully it isn't as bad as it looked and he can make it back this year. He was looking like one of the best backs in football these last few games. Fantasy aside, it's a shame.

Looks like 1 week, maybe 2.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the Bills believe C.J. Spiller escaped Sunday's injury with only a shoulder sprain.

Schefter confirms that Spiller's collarbone is intact after initial fear it may have been broken. Spiller will undergo an MRI on his left shoulder Monday, but "doctors do not believe he will be sidelined much beyond next week." Spiller's exact role upon return will be uncertain with Fred Jackson (knee) also due back within a game or two. Buffalo's backfield suddenly has the look of a fantasy headache, although we're confident that whichever back is getting the majority of the carries going forward will be highly, highly productive in Chan Gailey's running-friendly Pistol Spread scheme.

From Rotoworld.

Big question is, when both FJax and CJ are healthy, who owns the backfield - or is it a 50/50, killing both their values?