Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

*** Week 3 Fock You Thread ***

Even though I didn't start him, I'd like to give my weekly FU to CJ0K. I was hoping this waste would at least do something, so I could try trading him for David Akers or Cleveland D. He actually was up to like 40yds at one point, but that was just too many, and he had to end with under 30 (again).

I'm honestly considering dropping him. That's two zeroes in 3 weeks he's gotten, and would have been 3 for 3 if not for his catches week 1. What a completely useless turd

My whole team

Rodgers yet to play but I'm betting horrible

McCoy

Tate

white

Bowe

Chandler

Bryant

Texans d

Might be the lowest scoring week in league history assuming Rodgers doesn't go off.

F alls yous.

Yea, F the Chargers! Especially Rivers! Rivers sucks! Reid sucks! They don't run McCoy enough...why not open another game with a bunch of passes instead of getting McCoy a touch!

Reid, remember McCoy does well in the passing game? You know some screens? Screw max protect you fruit cakes!

FU Demaryius Thomas for forgetting how to catch today.

FU Michael Vick and Andy Ried... For forgetting that McCoy is the best player you have on the team... not Vick (Who might be the best player for the opponent).

FU Matt Ryan (who my opponent has) for throwing TDs to everyone BUT Roddy White (who I have).

This is a week I really hate Fantasy. To think I started off this week with Eli and A Brown and 45 points from thursday. Now I am losing by 30...

FU to Rivers = 0 pts, really?

McCoy

Martin

Colston (benched 4ever now)

Another FU to Jennings and Garcon. Will I ever get to play these two again.

My entire team - my D outscored everyone.

Rivers, White, Cruz, Brown, Smith, Gronk...but the biggest is to myself for having Palmer,Decker and Ditta on the bench.

I won, but still a big FU to Mike Vick and Baltimore defense - cost me much needed points.

Hey There OVERACHIEVERS!

Spiller

McGahee

J. Graham

Cruz

Since Spiller and McGahee are hurt I have to start these Overpreforming bums!

Ridley

Greene

Hurray to 5 points next week from my RBs!

I should be 3-0 in both leagues but will suffer a loss in one by 1.51 points thanks to Rivers sh!tting the bed with 5.12 point. COME ONE MAN!

Romo totally useless this week. I used LaFell as my flex and all he does is score 2pts against a weak Giants secondary. I did not play CJ0K, but now he is not worth anything in a trade. Spiller's injury does not help me as it opens up the chance for Fred Jackson to come back and play.

Fock you Lions D. Tennesee has a shitty offense yet you let them run up the score. Also fock the Bears D for putting up 23 points against me

This. And fock you to Phillis Rivers and LeSean McCoy. My two highest paid auction draft players did not come through for me in what I thought were 'favorable' matchups! SMDH!

This. And fock you to Phillis Rivers and LeSean McCoy. My two highest paid auction draft players did not come through for me in what I thought were 'favorable' matchups! SMDH!

Favorable matchups? :lol: :lol:

Fock you Josh McDaniels.

I realize you needed an extra blocker yesterday to give Brady time, but do you really have to use Gronk in that role all freaking day? Why not put in somebody else to pass protect and send your monster pass catching, TD scoring Tight End out there and run some focking routes for crying out loud. Instead of having him serve as the 6th offensive lineman.

And your name is Josh. I've never met a Josh that wasn't a dooshbag anyway. Figures.