Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

*** Week 3 Fock You Thread ***

Didn't see one so I thought I'd get it rolling.

Fock you Jared Cook. I gave you two weeks to show something, anything. Thanks for that 60 yd TD on my bench. :mad:

Fock rg3. Haven't seen him once on red zone. Benched Matty ice for him. I hate having 2 good qbs!! It curses my decision!

I will give a premptive fock you out to my bad luck for those that lost Spiller just now. Third RB I've had go out early in the game. Fred Jackson, Forte and now Spiller.

Give me a focking break FF Gods. <_<

FU Tony Homo. Eli threw for 8000 yards against TB last week. You got a cool 51yds and it's almost halftime. this is what I get for relying on a team full of vag's like Dallas.

Cook. Started you 2 straight weeks & nuttin. I drop you & you decide to show up. Nice. DBag!

Fock you to all these first halves. TONS of shiity football going on.

From a fantasy perspective, I agree. First 10 minutes today was electric, but 2nd Q gave us nothing but a couple FGs.

Oh and a F You to these officials once again. Please don't throw your hats at open receivers in the end zone and the Pierre Thomas play should have never been reversed.

FU Brandon Marshall. After giving me wood in week 1 you haven't done jack. I know the blame goes more to Cutler but he's not on my team.

Stafford and Romo - could one of you useless focks at least break double digits today? Stafford's playing the worst defense in the league, and Romo had 0 points in the first half against a defense that Eli just throw for 500 on.

Spiller - there goes my plan to flip you in two leagues for a better QB than those bums above.

Stafford and Romo - could one of you useless focks at least break double digits today? Stafford's playing the worst defense in the league, and Romo had 0 points in the first half against a defense that Eli just throw for 500 on.

This

bush for just hanging out on the sideline like he is a water boy

way to puzz out

Stafford/ Lions play calling. I understand that they are excited to have Leshoure back, but throw the focking ball down field every once in a while... fock! :wall:

Fock Jamal Charles and Reggie Bush. Started Jamal weeks 1 and 2, and he did squat, while Bush went berserk. Started Bush over charles this week, and well, you know the results. Have a feeling I'll choose wrong every week with these two dooshers.

Fock Jason Witten. Nice drop on a big TD that Romo would have had. Maybe it's time for your fat ass to retire or something? Go suck a sheep c0ck you focking hick.

FU Frank Snore. I traded for your old ass last week, due to CJ0k licking taint. Should have known you'd only be grinding out 70yds a week you geriatric fock.

FU Chicago D. Get a few more points against me

My QBs are Luck and Romo... Two weeks in a row I started the same, wrong guy.

Unrelated... Is it just me or does every quarterback the Browns have had since they returned in '99 look and play the same? My condolences in advance Matt Barkley.

Fock Jamal Charles and Reggie Bush. Started Jamal weeks 1 and 2, and he did squat, while Bush went berserk. Started Bush over charles this week, and well, you know the results. Have a feeling I'll choose wrong every week with these two dooshers.

Fock Jason Witten. Nice drop on a big TD that Romo would have had. Maybe it's time for your fat ass to retire or something? Go suck a sheep c0ck you focking hick.

FU Frank Snore. I traded for your old ass last week, due to CJ0k licking taint. Should have known you'd only be grinding out 70yds a week you geriatric fock.

FU Chicago D. Get a few more points against me

So you started bush against one of the best run d and benched charles against a terrible defense? And you drafted cjnok?

I will give you the det defense. They should have had a field day.

MegaFockU's to Meathead Greg Schiano and his completely inept Offensive Coordinator for running Doug Martin up the middle and getting stuffed over and over and over and over and over and over. For FOCKS sakes, ya think you'd call a swing play?

So you started bush against one of the best run d and benched charles against a terrible defense? And you drafted cjnok?

Yep, I started the #2 RB in the NFL over someone who had 9 carries last week and got hurt.

I drafted CJ0K as a rookie in a dynasty league.

But thanks for your insightful comments

Never thought I'd say this, but FU Jimmy Graham. Thx for the TD and all, but 16 focking yds? Really?

And a big FU to Darren McFadden. You've done nothing all year, but naturally you'll pick this week to go off since I'm playing you. Hope Lamar Woodley teabags you

Yep, I started the #2 RB in the NFL over someone who had 9 carries last week and got hurt.

I drafted CJ0K as a rookie in a dynasty league.

But thanks for your insightful comments

You are more than welcome. Never bench your studs, stud!

Just let the guy vent dude. Fock yous don't have to contain one shred of logic and the poster accepts no blame unless they're handing themselves one. If you disagree, just drink a beer and let sleeping dogs lie. :cheers:

you know how they say never say never?i'll say it..!!!

Greg Little will never be on my team again..!!!

please come back hakeem

It's not even half time yet but I'll add the F'n Eagles D (or lack there of) to this list.

:middlefinger:

Not Fantasy Football related but FOCK YOU Miami for letting the Jets win. This was shaping up to be another glorious week too.

Oh well; either way it's only a matter of weeks before the drunken Jets fans start chanting for Tebow to start. Another Sanchez masterpiece then the Jersey Jesus will come out........

:popcorn:

Fock you Lions D. Tennesee has a shitty offense yet you let them run up the score. Also fock the Bears D for putting up 23 points against me

Fock Thursday night games too. I've never had anyone do well in them (Eli, Cruz), and just sets me up for a Sunday of frustration. Between guys sucking and getting hurt, this has been the one sh!tty week. I'm about ready to go talk to my wife.

Never thought I'd say this, but FU Jimmy Graham. Thx for the TD and all, but 16 focking yds? Really?

I have him too along with Marques Colston and that is why my big FOCK YOU goes out to

Drew Brees.

A big FU to me. I have these 3 RB's (AP, Charles, and Richardson

Week 1: AP on the bench and he blows up.

Week 2: Trent Richardson on the bench and he blows up.

Week 3: Jamaal Charles on the bench and he blows up.

I know already week 4, whoever I decide to bench is gonna blow up. The fantasy gods are not with me this week.

It's times like these where I wish there was a flex play in my league!

:wall:

A big FU to me. I have these 3 RB's (AP, Charles, and Richardson

Week 1: AP on the bench and he blows up.

Week 2: Trent Richardson on the bench and he blows up.

Week 3: Jamaal Charles on the bench and he blows up.

I know already week 4, whoever I decide to bench is gonna blow up. The fantasy gods are not with me this week.

It's times like these where I wish there was a flex play in my league!

:wall:

Please bench TRich next week. TIA. :doublethumbsup: