Sign in to follow this  
Character510

Stevan Ridley Trade Julio Jones

After the fumble from last week. I am pretty sure he going to lose some touches.

My friend just offer me Julio Jones for Ridley. Possible sell high on him? Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

After the fumble from last week. I am pretty sure he going to lose some touches.

Who are you? Do you have inside information from the Pats? If so please share with us everything you've heard.

TIA

Keep him. Julio is too inconsistent. Ridky has been putting up good points. Its hard to find rbs that will do that this year

I offered Ridley up FOR Julio a few days ago and got turned down. The guy wanted the world for him.

Who are you? Do you have inside information from the Pats? If so please share with us everything you've heard.

TIA

Patriots coach Bill Belichick didn't sound pleased when asked about Stevan Ridley's second fumble in as many games during his Monday press conference.

"There's nothing more important than possession of the ball," Belichick said. "We can't afford to lose it, it's as simple as that." Ridley is a centerpiece of the New England offense, but Belichick indicated that ball security is a priority, and he has benched Ridley for fumbling before. "We talk and work on ball security every day with everybody," said Belichick. "Everybody who handles it, it's important. It's the highest priority with everybody."

I am a Julio owner. If someone offered me Ridley for Julio, I would look up to the sky... casually adjust my balls... truly think about what I am being offered and soon after decline that bull poop offer.

Well, considering where the two were drafted, the fact that this is a legitimate question a month into the season says something.

if you have a bit of rb depth or hurting wr i would do it immediately.. take into consideration i'm in a ppr league.. either way, i WISH i was a Julio owner this year..

thought this was gonna be about ridleys ffb team.

lmfao....that is awesome

As a Ridley owner who was already worried about his touches prior to that fumble, this doesn't help matters. If I had running back depth & could move him for a Julio Jones type caliber player, I would.

Just like he did with Welker in the beginning of the season, I can see Belicheat limiting his carries or starting Bolden in the next game. He's always out to prove he's the alpha male in New England.

Keep him. Julio is too inconsistent. Ridky has been putting up good points. Its hard to find rbs that will do that this year

um, you do realize that's the nature of WR's, right...inconsistency? Me personally, there's no way I trade Julio for Ridley. If I'm the op and have some depth @ RB, I do this deal pretty fast. One more fumble could put Ridley on the bench for a while. Julio is an elite WR, but he'll still have an off week here and there.

Just traded Ridley and James Jones for Mathews and Cobb.

I was really happy with Ridley and the guy I traded with is a NE homer. I'm hoping Mathews upside is worth it because Ridley right now is #2 RB in my league.

Just traded Ridley and James Jones for Mathews and Cobb.

I was really happy with Ridley and the guy I traded with is a NE homer. I'm hoping Mathews upside is worth it because Ridley right now is #2 RB in my league.

I think Ridley has tons of talent and looks good. Belichik just scares the piss out of me. I traded Ridley and Hixon to a NE homer for DMC and M. Austin. Pretty happy with the deal.

Belichik just scares the piss out of me.

My thoughts exactly.

My friend just offer me Julio Jones for Ridley. Possible sell high on him? Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks!

depends on needs, both are studs

um, you do realize that's the nature of WR's, right...inconsistency? Me personally, there's no way I trade Julio for Ridley. If I'm the op and have some depth @ RB, I do this deal pretty fast. One more fumble could put Ridley on the bench for a while. Julio is an elite WR, but he'll still have an off week here and there.

Sorry but thenjulio train has been derailed. He's had one good game. The rest have been either god awful or average. You have people like reggie Wayne who have played less and still have more points than him. Id rather have white than julio

Sorry but thenjulio train has been derailed. He's had one good game. The rest have been either god awful or average. You have people like reggie Wayne who have played less and still have more points than him. Id rather have white than julio

hot garbage. get your hot garbage.

Not accurate.

um, in PPR leagues he's got 28, 17 and 25 pt games. that's pretty damned good. Nobody was talking about White, or Wayne for that matter...I think your medication has worn off and you're losing focus.

I tried trading Jamal Charles for Julio straight up and was denied. I also offered Bradshaw and Andre Brown for Julio and was denied...

Sometimes people over value there players.... Just sayin...

I tried trading Jamal Charles for Julio straight up and was denied. I also offered Bradshaw and Andre Brown for Julio and was denied...

im a julio owner in two leagues and i dont need your rbs either just sayin.

It doesn't necessarily mean they are overvaluing their players. It may mean you are undervaluing what their players mean to their teams. When my RB are stacked and I have one good WR and someone offers me a RB for my one good WR, he would be undervaluing what that WR means to my team if he didn't understand why I didn't want to trade.

In standard leagues like im in he's average. Everyone is just up his ass with high expectations. Yes he CAN be an elite Wr but not when he isnt consistent. He has a good game then a horrible on. Good game then a horrible one. Sorry but I don't want someone who puts up 3 or 4 points one week then 15 or 20 another. I'll take the guy who puts up 10-15 each week and so far that hasn't been Julio

It doesn't necessarily mean they are overvaluing their players. It may mean you are undervaluing what their players mean to their teams. When my RB are stacked and I have one good WR and someone offers me a RB for my one good WR, he would be undervaluing what that WR means to my team if he didn't understand why I didn't want to trade.

Understood, but I offered Ridley for Julio to an owner who is deep at WR without Julio, and was starting Ryan Williams before last weeks games. He turned me down. I even offered Romo as a throw in and he declined.

I just traded Julio for Lynch in my PPR league. Messages from rest of league saying I won the deal by a lot. Don't think Ridley is enoug for him though