Sign in to follow this  
SexyRexy

Calling All CJ0K Owners

What are you looking for from him tonight? I actually just traded for him by sending Doug Martin and popping CJ in my flex figuring I'll take a HR swing. If he gets it even relatively together, and he gives me flex production which I expect will happen then awesome. But if he gets it together, ermagherd.

However, my expectations are obviously tempered. But regardless, what are you looking for him tonight?

For me, the #1 thing I'm looking for from him is to see him running north south instead of east west. Just gain positive yards and stop the big losses in the backfield.

What are you looking for out of him?

I have him riding pine tonight, so I expect 150yds and 3 TDs.

I have little faith in him, but the Steelers D can be exploited. So I would honestly expect say 60yds, 3 for 20 receiving, and maybe a TD.

What are you looking for from him tonight? I actually just traded for him by sending Doug Martin and popping CJ in my flex figuring I'll take a HR swing. If he gets it even relatively together, and he gives me flex production which I expect will happen then awesome. But if he gets it together, ermagherd.

However, my expectations are obviously tempered. But regardless, what are you looking for him tonight?

For me, the #1 thing I'm looking for from him is to see him running north south instead of east west. Just gain positive yards and stop the big losses in the backfield.

He's been on my bench since week 2 and he's staying there for this game too. I would expect about 22 yards with a catch or two. ;)

SO disappointed I drafted him. But, I think it will get a little easier for him after this game. So if I see positive out of this game, maybe he'll hit my starting lineup sometime this year. I hope!

I would advise you to not start him this week though. I don't see it being much easier and they will get blown out again.

Start Pitts D with Confidence.

Primetime game is the only hope here. Doesn't want to look the fool. But, he isn't going to see my starting roster until he proves it. If he does good then o'well, maybe I'll have something at the end of the year with that waist of a human pick

He's been on my bench since week 2 and he's staying there for this game too. I would expect about 22 yards with a catch or two. ;)

SO disappointed I drafted him. But, I think it will get a little easier for him after this game. So if I see positive out of this game, maybe he'll hit my starting lineup sometime this year. I hope!

I would advise you to not start him this week though. I don't see it being much easier and they will get blown out again.

Start Pitts D with Confidence.

Primetime game is the only hope here. Doesn't want to look the fool. But, he isn't going to see my starting roster until he proves it. If he does good then o'well, maybe I'll have something at the end of the year with that waist of a human pick

well given he's in my flex and jennings is out i dont see a better option unless i flex fred davis...ill take CJ and hope he gives me 5 - 6 points.

Luckily I have him in both my leagues. I'm able to hedge my bet, by benching him in 1 and starting him in the other. Unluckily, I'm forced to start him in 1.

CJ or Ballard for flex? Gotta decide now with the Thursday game.

I'm starting Ballard over him, in the league where CJ is benched. Did so without hesitation. Also starting Britt over him in the same league, with a little more hesitation.

I'm starting Ballard over him, in the league where CJ is benched. Did so without hesitation. Also starting Britt over him in the same league, with a little more hesitation.

Yeah, I'm going Ballard over CJ also. I think it was an easy choice as well.

i'll take the 61 total yards in the 1st half. Pitt D is not the same of yesteryears for what it's worth. Here's to hoping he doesn't go 4 carries 9 yards in the 2nd half.

So what are you asking exactly?

Im a happy CJ2K owner today. I had benched him but since I was off work today and i Had to work sunday. I deicded to insert him into the lineup and so far so good!

For all you who listened to my prediction for CJ tonight, you are welcome. That was free...it's $5 a question for the rest of the season.

For all you who listened to my prediction for CJ tonight, you are welcome. That was free...it's $5 a question for the rest of the season.

who are you? link to your prediction? get an attitude when you've been more than a few weeks and have more than a few posts.

who are you? link to your prediction? get an attitude when you've been more than a few weeks and have more than a few posts.

Scroll up...he said 85 yards and a TD.

Now I hope McFadden has a lousy game this Sunday so I can trade the player formerly known as CJ2k for DMac. Selling CJ high and hope I can buy low on DMac

We all hit sometimes dude, we all miss sometimes too. I doubt your "prediction" influenced many people, if any, to start him tonight.

And he didn't exactly go off (11 points).

But as a CJ owner who bought low on him in a trade earlier, I like what I saw out of my RB3 :cheers:

He also has a nice week 14-16 schedule.

Now I hope McFadden has a lousy game this Sunday so I can trade the player formerly known as CJ2k for DMac. Selling CJ high and hope I can buy low on DMac

i would hardly consider this selling high on CJ...a promising effort and a step in the right direction...but i wouldnt say high

We all hit sometimes dude, we all miss sometimes too. I doubt your "prediction" influenced many people, if any, to start him tonight.

But as a CJ owner who bought low on him in a trade earlier, I like what I saw out of my RB3 :cheers:

we are in the exact same boat...cheers

Can you not read? No, I'm not posting a link...scroll up. And if you don't like what I have too say, I really don't care honestly.

First of all, I was clearly joking. You should have picked that up when I said "I'm charging $5". Second of all, where did I say he would go off? I simply said he'd have 85 and a TD. I got pretty close to that, didn't I?

Glad we could clear that up.

First of all, I was clearly joking. You should have picked that up when I said "I'm charging $5". Second of all, where did I say he would go off? I simply said he'd have 85 and a TD. I got pretty close to that, didn't I?

Glad we could clear that up.

in all fairness, predicting 85 yards and a td for a starting RB even CJ, isn't exactly a bold prediction.

but yeah points wise you were pretty close.

in all fairness, predicting 85 yards and a td for a starting RB even CJ, isn't exactly a bold prediction.

but yeah points wise you were pretty close.

I understand your argument, it's just not valid. CJ has averaged 20 yards rushing per game thus far. To say he would have a solid performance against a respectable defense (and pretty much nail it) is not at all easy to do. Now give me my $5....I'm past my required insight contribution for the week.

I understand your argument, it's just not valid. CJ has averaged 20 yards rushing per game thus far. To say he would have a solid performance against a respectable defense (and pretty much nail it) is not at all easy to do. Now give me my $5....I'm past my required insight contribution for the week.

you are such a guru, please bestow upon us your insight as much as possible. lol

Good gawd, not this fart-knocker again! Are all your posts of the douche variety?

Good gawd, not this fart-knocker again! Are all your posts of the douche variety?

You are all a bunch of idiots....how hard is it to convince you morons that I am JOKING???? Aside from the fact that I thought it was cool that I nailed the predicion on CJ, do you really have NO sense of humour? Do you not realize I am not asking for a contribution for insight? Damn you're dense.

By the way, get a new picture, you inbred. A picture of the joker doesn't all the sudden make you cool.

You are all a bunch of idiots....how hard is it to convince you morons that I am JOKING???? Aside from the fact that I thought it was cool that I nailed the predicion on CJ, do you really have NO sense of humour? Do you not realize I am not asking for a contribution for insight? Damn you're dense.

I'll deposit the money into your account. I just need your checking account #, routing # and social security number. It's totally legit bro..

I'll deposit the money into your account. I just need your checking account #, routing # and social security number. It's totally legit bro..

At least someone DOES have a sense of humour :shocking:

CJ owners would you take either Ballard or Leshoure (and Best if you wnated him) for him?

No, CJ should have 2 good weeks in a row. At that point, you sell high. For now, definitely hold on to him.

Right, all your posts are douchey and elicit negative reactions...but the collective "we" are "dense." :thumbsup:

I'm done with you though...no more troll feeding from me.

nah ur being a douche and then pretending like you're joking..

nice try though.