Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Week 6 FU thread

I'd like to take this opportunity to give the following Fock You's:

Vincent Jackson. I really should be focking myself for thinking this scrub could produce against anybody. Maybe KCs defense is just too good. Regardless, sniff my ###### Vincent.

Reggie Wayne. I hate giving a FU to Reggie after last week, but 0 catches in the first half? Come on man, you gotta do better than that.

Jamaal Charles. Same as my Reggie FU. But 7 carries this half? 8 yds? You 3 goons are killing me.

Mike Turner

Dwayne Bowe

Hartline - going back to the WW where he belongs. :thumbsdown:

How about my whole team. I only have 3 players left and I have 24 points so far. (standard scoring)

Stafford, Turner, Calvin Johnson, Vincent Jackson, Tony Gonzo, Reggie Bush... 17 points so far, mostly from the Rams D I started.

My team looked like this: McCoy, Bush, AJ Green, Gonzo, and Miami DST.

Basically, through a quarter and a half my team had 16 pts and it was mostly DST. Almost gave an FU to everyone. But it's still ugly, I'm lucky McCoy and Green got a TD.

But where da F is Bush? Gonzo? And Miami DST getting shredded by the Rams?? UGH, shoulda just stuck with Packers DST.

And Miami DST getting shredded by the Rams?? UGH, shoulda just stuck with Packers DST.

Lucky for you my kicker Greg the Leg has missed 2 FGs so far. :wall:

Stafford, by far. WTH is wrong with him? Oh well, there's always the potential production in garbage time.

FALCONS coaching staff...stop passing on the 1yd line.

RUN THE FRIGGIN BALL WITH TURNER

:wall:

This sh*t is crazy.

Shonn Greene. Now he decides to play football... the week I'm playing him.

+ 1 seriously. The week I'm playing you decide to show up and play some ball?

Also to Dez Bryant, been riding my bench since week 2 and now you wake up?

F U to Ryan and Jones, losing to Oakland and 3 int really?

Reggie Wayne. I hate giving a FU to Reggie after last week, but 0 catches in the first half? Come on man, you gotta do better than that.

+1

Goober Stafford. I am done with this turd.

Stafford

Stafford. I'm sure he'll get his garbage time points and finish with something like a 240-1-1 statline, but I can't keep watching this every week. Pretty much have to root for OT now in DET/PHI so he can get more yards. Terrible.

A big rock you to this entire board for persuading me into starting the dolphins defense. Thanks guys

Shonn Greene. Now he decides to play football... the week I'm playing him.

I second this and what the F*** is doing in the game with under 2 minutes and rushing for another td. Rex - you fat piece of donkey dong - I hope you pull this bullshit again and lose a starter for the season.

Matty Ice, Julio, & Maclin who hasn't done schit until he's on my bench....F U !!!!

FU to my entire team so far. I'm going to need heroic output from Ponder/Harvin/Foster just to make my matchup competitive.

At least I'm not the only one getting focked by shonn Greene. Damn he's killing me right now. That and the damn dolphins defense getting me -1 points

Well I see Tom Brady is off to a nice career day against me. That's cool. He's sucked all year, but I figured playing on the road against the supposed #1 D wouldn't keep him from throwing for 600yds and 8 TDs. Fock you homo

I'd like to take this opportunity to give the following Fock You's:

Vincent Jackson. I really should be focking myself for thinking this scrub could produce against anybody. Maybe KCs defense is just too good. Regardless, sniff my ###### Vincent.

Jamaal Charles. Same as my Reggie FU. But 7 carries this half? 8 yds? You 3 goons are killing me.

Matt Ryan playing like ###### against OAK and Andy Dalton dropping career fantasy numbers on me.

FOCK YOU to both DMC and McCoy with honorable mention to Brent Celek

Essentially a giant FOCK YOU to my entire piece of ###### roster.