Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Week 6 FU thread

Hey Seattle D, here's a suggestion for you: replace all your players with 11 strategically placed scarecrows. They'd stand a better chance of slowing down Brady. Fock all 11 of you c0cksuckers

The usual suspects here, Shonn Greene for exploding the week you're playing against me. AJ Green, it seems like I'm playing you in some league every time you explode. Stafford, I don't care if you got good numbers by the end, it was a fluke. Fock you, why can't you hit open receivers!?

Also, big fock you to the Yankees offense. I know it's the wrong sport, but I'm sick of watching them pissing away their season by striking out every other at bat.

So Shanahan has robbed me of two goal line TDs.

Thanks DUMB ARSE.

Your QB is going to get killed because of you.

Fock SF's pitiful offense. Not only do I have Gore doing d!ck, but I needed a huge day from Eli and Cruz. They won't even have to pass anymore.

Also, fock you again Brady. Thanks for breaking one off in my azz today.

A HUGE FU to Greg 'The Leg'.

I'm 1-4, in the middle of a close game, and I just read the boxscore and saw that he missed THREE FGs :cry: :cry: :cry:

FU to San Fran for keeping Eli in handoff mode all damn day.

FU to my luck for Harvin getting tackled at the one yard line, costing me a Ponder TD, Harvin TD, and then a Ponder INT. :wall:

FU to my luck for Harvin getting tackled at the one yard line, costing me a Ponder TD, Harvin TD, and then a Ponder INT. :wall:

Amen, brother! (Though to be fair Ponder/Harvin actually brought me back from the dead in my matchup so I can't b1tch too much.)

FU to Matt Ryan. You have a dream matchup at home against the Raiders & you suck it up while RGIII with his concussion tears it up on my bench!

FU also goes out to BGE. It hurts to say this since I'm a Bengals fan but you are only worthy of a start if you get a touchdown.

FU to the 49er's defense. You can't get one sack or interception against that mouth breather, Eli Manning!?!? Thankfully it won't cost me a win in either match I have them but.... C'Mon Man!!!

Stevan Ridley, real good Belichick, you just keep on outsmarting everyone.

Vernon Davis, starting to become over rated and completely unreliable

Joe flacco, another stellar performance. Can you manage maybe TWO td passes in one game ever?

Arizona defense, the focking bills are in town and you can't manage any big plays?

Vernon Davis, starting to become over rated and completely unreliable

With Davis it is the offense he plays in. You pair Davis with one of the premiere passing teams in the NFL and you likely have the best TE in the NFL. Alex Smith is pretty reliable, but their passing game just does not promote a consistent pass catching threat unfortunately. Even if that threat is as talented as Vernon. I do hear ya though, he started off very consistent and reliable so why all of a sudden is his production starting to tail off?

Hold on to him as the Niners seem to thrive more offensively when they get Davis involved more often.

FOCK u Aaron why do u have your 2nd 50 point game against me!?! And ###### Matty ice? It's the ###### raiders... I'm still up by 5 points, he does have demaryuis Thomas and Dressen going today

FU Payton Manning, are focking kidding me??? And D. Murray too for getting hurt. Oh, and Megatron - how about you score a focking TD sometime this year.

FU Payton Manning, are focking kidding me??? And D. Murray too for getting hurt. Oh, and Megatron - how about you score a focking TD sometime this year.

Was 300 yards and 3 TD's not enough for you?

My FU's this week go to Matt Ryan, he of 3 interceptions, and then to Jordy Nelson and his 3TDs, which, despite Rivers' 6 turnovers still managed to be enough to beat me. Oh and a bonus FU to #22 of the Texans for allowing Jordy to own him all night.

Was 300 yards and 3 TD's not enough for you?

I was playing against him - sitting at home with a 30 point lead and having just watched a putrid fist half by his team. Needless to say I lost.