Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Brady Quinn will start for KC

Chiefs head coach Romeo Crenell has announced that Brady Quinn will start Week 8 for Kansas City. "No quick hook" for Brady either.

This move isn't because of Cassel's recent concussion. Sounds like Quinn will get a every opportunity to be the starter moving forward.

I got screwed playing Bowe last week, and I did it again to myself playing Fitz w/ Skelton.

I didn't want to admit the Backups hurt the WR1, but that's 2 weeks in a row.

Sucks for KC and and FF owners, his arm seemed weak and the ball took forever to get there, I guess I could try to trade him before word of Quinn gets out.

It's not like Bowe is injured, that would be shady.

Nooooo!

I just traded Steve Johnson for Bowe too. I hope Quinn doesn't kill his fantasy value.

Quinn's first start was pretty bad for Bowe, 3 for 25. I expect more of the same.

Lucky for me Colston is his backup :banana:

I may start shopping Charles for another top tier RB...defenses will stack the box the rest of the year. Cassel was a turnover machine but at least he had the potential to burn you. Quinn...not so much.

Question now is do I hold onto Raiders defense and play them against the Chiefs.

I picked up Raiders D for the Jax matchup. I might roll with them again this week. KC has been very friendly to opposing D's.

Great, I had to pick up this tard in my 16 team league, with no other starters on the wire. Now I have to hold on to Quinn and Cassel through Rodgers' week 10 bye. :wall:

Quinn's first start was pretty bad for Bowe, 3 for 25. I expect more of the same.

Lucky for me Colston is his backup :banana:

Yeah, and I think two of those receptions were on the last drive during garbage time.

Bowe went from being a nice little 7-8 round pick to being completely and utterly useless.

Hopefully they try to keep him happy this week. Bowe did request to be traded last week. Won't happen

Yeah, and I think two of those receptions were on the last drive during garbage time.

Bowe went from being a nice little 7-8 round pick to being completely and utterly useless.

Hopefully they try to keep him happy this week. Bowe did request to be traded last week. Won't happen

As a Vikings fan I'd be very happy to take Bowe off KC's hands.

But trades never happen in the NFL.

You wouldn't want Bowe if pretty boy Quinn was your QB.

Bowe is the king of garbage time. He should change his name to Garbagetime Bowe. The guy has like 20 yards every week until KC gets way behind and the prevent defense comes in.

Bowe is the king of garbage time. He should change his name to Garbagetime Bowe. The guy has like 20 yards every week until KC gets way behind and the prevent defense comes in.

Can't disagree. He is uber-talented though.

I'm not sure why you guys are freaking out; there's no possible way the guy can be any worse than Cassel.

Well, the last time the Vikes made a trade with the Chiefs, it worked out pretty well for the Vikes.

Only problem is, Bowe would want a new deal & there's a guy in Minny named Percy that may take offense to this move.

I picked up Raiders D for the Jax matchup. I might roll with them again this week. KC has been very friendly to opposing D's.

I'm in the same boat - rolling with the Raiders v the Chefs...

I liked this comment on profootballtalk's NFL Power Rankings:

I think the Chiefs are rated too high at #32

I'm not sure why you guys are freaking out; there's no possible way the guy can be any worse than Cassel.

Quinn already started 1 game, Bowe had 25 yards, you wanna roll the dice with Bowe, talent or not.

Quinn should carry a clipboard in the NFL.

I just bought bowe in a dynasty league that is more skewed to WR. I don't give a ###### what he does this year. He gone asap and everyone in the league knows it. If he does in fact land in miami with their new QB that loves to throw the ball and is making Brian Harline fantasy relevant he is going to make bowe a beast.

I think this a no brainer this week . Start any D going against Brady Quinn .

I thought starting Raiders (at home) against the Jaguars was a no brainer too :angry:

Why even start quinn? I think its time to see what stanzi has got to show.

Amen

STANZIcity chiefs...

'merica... love it or leave it