Sign in to follow this  
murf74

Nancy Hernandez

So are you guys rolling out sissy pants this week or going with your typical starter.

Very conflicted I mean how can she still be limited. Don't you think if she plays she plays?

Gresham has been doing fine for me but Nancy has much bigger upside

Yeah, I have suffered with this ankle sprain too, but I plan to still roll both him and Gresham this weekend. Hernandez is my flex. I think I trust him more than my two Oakland WRs and Torrey Smith.

Seems to me Hernandez is usually a pretty big part of the game plan when he plays....With Gronk out, I think he's likely to see quite a few targets...

We just play 3 WR/TE's in my league....I need to choose between Hernandez, Harvin or Fitz for my 3rd spot....Kinda leaning Hernandez as I don't trust a gimpy Harvin in Chicago against an angry Bears defense....And don't like Fitz with a rookie QB when he only had 1 catch last week...

IF....and that is a huge IF....IF he can stay healthy, I think Hernandez could and should put up nice numbers the rest of the way.

I have both Hernandez and Gresham too. Looks like a few of us ended up with the same combo. Gresham has been on fire lately(imagine if that TD would have stood last week would have been huge) It is hard to bench him but I'd really like to get Hermadez in my lineup. I'm thinking about starting him over Ryan Mathews in my flex.

Add me to the Gresham/Hernandez support group. As of this morning I have Hernandez in my lineup. With big-bodied Shiancoe in there to block I don't see why Hernandez doesn't have as much upside as Gresham to put up points. I'll admit, it's tough to bench Gresham though.

Gronk owners were celebrating every week that Hernadez was out, its our time baby! Down goes Gronk! :banana:

I did nothing of the sort! Looking forward to Brady throwing to Shiancoe & Hernandez putting up a goose egg on your roster!

I did nothing of the sort! Looking forward to Brady throwing to Shiancoe & Hernandez putting up a goose egg on your roster!

[/quote

I have Gresham and Hernandez too. I got Gresham in but have Ridley in so I am it scares to have my eggs in one basket. Besides that I have a lot of players playing today (Morris, Foster).

He did have Gonk and would love to play a high scoring Hernadez in there today. I am just torn today. Hate see a couple of plays and Hernadez sit or be limited.

I'm trying to decide between her or Gates but i think i'm gonna still go with her cause i think this is just Belichek pulling some BS and she's gonna play plenty

Well looks healthy but they probably wont play him 2nd half in a blowout ....oh wait Bellicheat is the coach

So are you guys rolling out sissy pants this week or going with your typical starter.

Very conflicted I mean how can she still be limited. Don't you think if she plays she plays?

Gresham has been doing fine for me but Nancy has much bigger upside

Regretfully I did. Oh well, I feel like I have to justify my 4th round draft pick some how.

Yea and I needed that td.....here's to hoping belicheck keeps keeps running the score up so he can get a td

Shoulda played Daniels. Damn this is killing me with Hernandez not doing ###### and Ridley getting a td

He caught a TD pass but got called for offensive PI

Fock! really? I'm at work; not watching. Hope he has some pep in his step; ..but not risking re-injuring his wheel. Does he look good out there?..any indication of a limp??

Fock! really? I'm at work; not watching. Hope he has some pep in his step; ..but not risking re-injuring his wheel. Does he look good out there?..any indication of a limp??

He's playing but you can tell he isn't going full throttle or trying to make any spectacular leaping catches. He's being carful when it comes to it. I believe if the patriots weren't down so much he would be a lot more involved

He's playing but you can tell he isn't going full throttle or trying to make any spectacular leaping catches. He's being carful when it comes to it. I believe if the patriots weren't down so much he would be a lot more involved

I assume you mean UP so much. thanks nontheless. Yeah, sux he lost the TD, but we'll need him 100% next few weeks. Tnx again.

I assume you mean UP so much. thanks nontheless. Yeah, sux he lost the TD, but we'll need him 100% next few weeks. Tnx again.

Yea lol definitely meant up. However I do wish he would get another catch or something. 3 points is a bit disappointing :thumbsdown:

Well happy to see he should had td and is healthy too many flukey long scores and defense td

Gronk owners were celebrating every week that Hernadez was out, its our time baby! Down goes Gronk! :banana:

How's that karma pie taste? I hope for your sake, Hernandez doesn't trip on his vaj on the way home & join Gronkowski on the bad end of the injury report.

Awful game, should've rode with Dwayne Allen this week, sigh

Really bad timing for him to lay an egg. 49 points and he barely gets anything. That offensive pass interference also seemed like a ticky tack call.

How long was td that was called back

It was about an 8-10 yard TD reception.

no one is gronk, lets get that straight first and foremost. Not even Graham. hernandez got targets, and was targeted in the endzone. You can't ask for more from a TE. he's not a top tier elite dude, they won't look for him like they did for gronk. He'll be a decent starts till gronk gets back...

no one is gronk, lets get that straight first and foremost. Not even Graham. hernandez got targets, and was targeted in the endzone. You can't ask for more from a TE. he's not a top tier elite dude, they won't look for him like they did for gronk. He'll be a decent starts till gronk gets back...

I beg to differ on the not even Graham comparison.

The Graham is equal beast to the Gronk.

Hernandez is always hurt. And even when he isn't, he drops passes at the most inopportune time. Dude could be great but I'm beginning to wonder if he'll ever put it all together.

High risk/high reward, but outside of Jimmy Graham and Gonzo, I can' think of another TE I would start ahead of him. He has the same potential to go off as other upper end players like Myers, Gresham, Davis, Witten, etc.