2) Minnesota @ stl

3) titans vs jets

Anyone have anything else??

Of possible available defense here's my top 3

1) Detroit @ Arizona

2) Minnesota @ stl

3) titans vs jets

Anyone have anything else??

I'm liking St Louis @ home vs Minny more so than Minny @ St Louis.

I'm liking St Louis @ home vs Minny more so than Minny @ St Louis.

Thinking the same thing. While AD is indeed a monster, STL has been solid against the run of late, Ponder is garbage, and STL is still mathematically alive for a playoff spot.

That said, it would require me playing them over NE at home against SF.

Tough call but I like STL. Just hard to trust them against AD.

I've already put in a claim for Detroit.

I hope Detroit isn't jinxed by this thread as I have them on my playoff teams for next week and like another poster above, I'll be starting them over the 49'ers.

I've already put in a claim for Detroit.

I picked up the Lions at 11:57am on sunday just in case i advanced, ive always tried to stay a week ahead, i just hope the Lions can pull off some big pts, watch AZ make a fool of the defense after getting blown out.

Arizona got embarraded at home i think they do a lil something this week, detroit has played average at best defense all yr, it just looks good on paper anyone vs Cardinals BUT we talking boout detroit....its not a given they put up great numbers!!

Arizona got embarraded at home i think they do a lil something this week, detroit has played average at best defense all yr, it just looks good on paper anyone vs Cardinals BUT we talking boout detroit....its not a given they put up great numbers!!

I agree with this. Sticking with SEA

Miami at home against Jacksonville.

I like this one. Jags are hurting on offense themselves.

Miami at home against Jacksonville.

This sounds very good also, im going to try and grab Miami off the wire and see how the week goes, and decide between Miami and Detroit.

Do all of you really think jets offense is great?? Not hearing anything about Titan's home Monday night versus crappy jets

idk but im rolling with the pats unless i convince myself the bungles the phins or the raiders are better bets.

i need to get this right.

Detroit and Miami are both gone in my league, so I picked up Green Bay hoping Matthews and Woodson will be back. Thought about going with Minnesota, but I feel like Cutler has more potential to implode.

I think the Pack will roll in Chicago. The Bears...and nobody else for that matter...have no answer to Clay Matthews. Who is the greatest defensive player in the NFL. Like ever. Terrifying.

I agree with this. Sticking with SEA

+2. Detroit is available and my first thought was to claim them, but they are 28th in DEF scoring in my league this year. Think I'll roll the dice with SEA on the road; my other option is Denver in Balt, which I don't like either....

I picked up the Lions at 11:57am on sunday just in case i advanced, ive always tried to stay a week ahead, i just hope the Lions can pull off some big pts, watch AZ make a fool of the defense after getting blown out.

Nice work I should have done the samething, now I hope to get them off waivers but it wont happen unless they are sleeping.

Nice work I should have done the samething, now I hope to get them off waivers but it wont happen unless they are sleeping.

The more i talk to my friend who is starting the Packers, i almost want to start them, the Lions are ranked like 28th in defense, they NEVER get turnovers or special team scoring, which is where we get all the pts, with that being said, if AZ just runs the ball no avoid nonstop INT's like last week, then us Detroit Defense people wont be getting the large amount of pts we were hoping for. Bears have been playing like crap the last 4 games, i live in chicago and listen to them talk about the bears daily on the radio, and im sure the bears are gonna get smashed this weekend, cutler had a sore neck from last week, the OLINE is god awful, and the pack has put up some decent #'s, im looking for like 15+ pts. I may grab the pack and keep the Lions on my bench just so noone else uses them in case they do snap.

The more i talk to my friend who is starting the Packers, i almost want to start them, the Lions are ranked like 28th in defense, they NEVER get turnovers or special team scoring, which is where we get all the pts, with that being said, if AZ just runs the ball no avoid nonstop INT's like last week, then us Detroit Defense people wont be getting the large amount of pts we were hoping for. Bears have been playing like crap the last 4 games, i live in chicago and listen to them talk about the bears daily on the radio, and im sure the bears are gonna get smashed this weekend, cutler had a sore neck from last week, the OLINE is god awful, and the pack has put up some decent #'s, im looking for like 15+ pts. I may grab the pack and keep the Lions on my bench just so noone else uses them in case they do snap.

Not only that, Woodson and possibly Clay Matthews will be back. And no Robbie Gould, one of the most reliable kickers in the league. Cutler will definitely throw some picks too. I am starting the Packers D with extreme confidence.

Not only that, Woodson and possibly Clay Matthews will be back. And no Robbie Gould, one of the most reliable kickers in the league. Cutler will definitely throw some picks too. I am starting the Packers D with extreme confidence.

I really hope i get them off waivers tonight

I wouldn't call Detroit "sneaky." That's a no-brainer. Whoever plays AZ is always a top play. I don't like Rams vs. Minny. Ponder's good for a couple of picks, but Minny's playing ball control. Dolphins are a solid play, but they're more of a run defense and not a big play defense. They've averaged about 6 points over the last several weeks. The one I like the most is Titans at home vs. Jets. Titans don't have a great defense, but they're big play. Have 6 picks in the last 4 games. Have scored 5 TDs this year and they're playing a hapless Jets offense.

I am a life-long Lions fan, and I picked up their D/ST last week. I also have Miami at home against Jax.

I am leaning towards Miami. Detroit's defense is awful, and they are much worse on the road. Their pass rush is overrated, their linebackers are terrible, and they could have the worst secondary in the NFL. I think Arizona will actually come to play this weekend, and their defense should be able to get after Stafford and create sacks and turnovers. Detroit has nobody to throw to outside of Calvin, as Burleson, T Young Sr., Broyles are IR and Pettigrew is hurt.

They just placed C Williams on the IR and Fairley is hurt too. This game has all the makings of a trap game, and I would put money on the Cardinals if I were in Vegas.

Come to think of it, maybe I should see if the damn Cardinals D/ST is available!

Teams tend to bounce back after a blowout... I would be very cautious to use Detroit in the playoffs.. Unless you really have no choice

I currently have 3 defenses on my roster...Broncos, Jets, Dolphins...Not sure what to do.

Lions aren't available....even though I kinda agree that they are fools gold this week.

I think it's a coin flip on the Dolphins or Jets...Kinda leaning ever so slightly toward the Jets at the moment...not really sure why...

Just like the monday night factor....And also think there might be more opportunities for big plays and turnovers in that game.

if RGIII doesnt play I like cleveland against washington

Packers seem like a great play. Shorts is back, so not sure if you wanna mess with Miami. And im leaning against the Lions now, but im keeping them on my bench

personally:

Miami

GB

TN are all good plays.

I am weary of Det.. that D is terrible in real life and fantasy.

Buf at home against Sea is not a bad play..

i am going with TN for the boom/ bust potential in the playoffs

Add me to the list of those who picked up Detroit but am concerned about them playing like, well, the Lions defense.

I have to decide either to nut up and stick with Detroit or else use Cincy on the dreaded TNF...

A lot of people down on the Lions. They still intercepted Luck 3 times. There is a Grand Canyon of difference between Luck and the Lindly/Skelton monster. My other option is Tennessee, but I just can't ignore the fact that The Cardinals appear to have quit on Whiz. Worst QB's in the league, bad line, horrible running game, the greatest player in franchise history is quietly disenfranchised (he's to classy to make any noise but his old man is doing it for him), their two biggest leaders on defense hate the head coach. The most dynamic player on the team (and possibly their greatest threat at getting in the endzone) just lost two fumbles.

I respect the notion that teams usually come back strong after being humiliated but these guys look like they can't wait for the season to end. Detroit is more likely playing for pride. Arizona goes out losing 12 straight and keep it ugly while doing so.

personally:

Miami

GB

TN are all good plays.

I am weary of Det.. that D is terrible in real life and fantasy.

Buf at home against Sea is not a bad play..

i am going with TN for the boom/ bust potential in the playoffs

Not at home, the game is in Toronto.