Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Week 15 FU

FU again Stafford. I nearly made the comeback but lost by 7 pts to a solid team. 132-139. Stafford, Wayne and Wilson did me in.

At least Dallas won :thumbsup:

Fock Aaron Hernandez. I started him in place of DeMarco Murray. Im willing to bet that I get less than 5 points from him tonight.

Go figure. Brady and Hernandez knocked me out of my other big money league last week. Now, they'll do the same this week.

Fock Aaron Hernandez. I started him in place of DeMarco Murray. Im willing to bet that I get less than 5 points from him tonight.

Go figure. Brady and Hernandez knocked me out of my other big money league last week. Now, they'll do the same this week.

U started a TE over a feature RB, u deserve what u get.

U started a TE over a feature RB, u deserve what u get.

Yeah because the Steelers defense can't stop the run or because Aaron Hernandez hasn't been a, if not THE, focal point of an aerial offense.

And it doesn't really make a difference. If I started Murray, he would've broke his fibula in the 2nd quarter

Dennis Pita !!! FU

27 points - that's 8 games worth for him ....

His second TD was the worst tackling ever. Comical. Of course he scores their only 2 TDs. FU Pitta!!

Freeman and Freeman alone cost me a trip to the Ship... Lost by 9 with Kaep chilling on the bench.

:mad:

$400 league, 12-2 - - team looking solid - my worst point total of the year

Phillip Rivers

Jamaal Charles

Doug Martin

$200 League

Stafford - negative 1 point

Kicker Barth - 0 points

Jamaal Charles - 0 points

Denario Alexander - 0 points

Giants Defense

I tried to get lowest point total for the year - I was damn close

3 teams in playoffs this year. Last week my non bye team laid an egg

2 teams left today and they are my worst outings for the year. I even liked their matchups. Oh well, another year in the books and no championship again. This is getting old :thumbsdown:

FU to Ryan "Dr. Glass" Mathews...nevah again.

FU to Bryce Brown and Doug Martin...12 combined points

FU to Lawrence Tynes and the rest of VaGiants for not being able to score against horrible Atlanta.

FU to Matthew Stafford for having the roundest fock-face and sucking to the tune of -2.

FU to the Chiefs for not having a freakin clue how to use Jamaal Charles.

That's all I got right now, but more may inspire me later.

I was ready to send out FU's to a bunch of players. I didn't even want to look at the score of one of my semi-final games where I started Freeman(5.96), Josh Gordon(2.7), Brandon Myers(1.5), Cle D/ST(0) and Conner Barth(0) :shocking:

So I finally logged on and my opponent has more FU's to send out then me: Stafford(6.84), Denario Alexander(0), Doug Martin(3.5), Martellus Bennett(1.5), Phil Dawson(3), and the ww Def/ST pickup of the week, Det(3).

Adrian, Arian, & Marshall saved me and I dodged a bullet in a classic case of over managing. I started Freeman over Matt Ryan and Gordon over Bryant.

I won't make that mistake in next weeks Fantasy Bowl! :pointstosky:

Can I just issue a blanket FU to my entire team, excluding Russell Wilson?

Not 1 single TD or even a 70-yard game from a back or receiver- that includes my starters and my bench. My kicker outscored them all, and that's not saying much because it only took 10 points to do so.

Martin, Mathews, Ridley, David Wilson...FU

Welker, Garcon, Nicks, Graham...FU

Hey Aldon Smith, Brady drops back to pass 60 focking times and you don't so much as lay a pinky on him all night? FU, you one-dimensional hack.

A preemptive FU to Britt, who I'm sure will join the choke-fest tomorrow night.

FU: Stafford - Benched for: Romo

FU: Danario Alexander - Benched for: Dez

FU: Bryce Brown - Benched for: Sproles

Lost my semifinal. AL 3 of these clowns totaled ZERO points in my league. That's Right - O. Can't win a semi with that

Did the Ravens really change their OC :unsure:

Right... that took care of that, didnt it? Maybe its the fact that Flacco sucks, the WRs are either old and slow or cant run good routes, the offensive line is offensive, and Ray Rice doesnt get used properly. And they still call vanilla plays all the time. Zero creativity. The Ravens are a team that you avoid as far as fantasy football is concerned. Rice is draftable I guess but even he'll frustrate you due to the complete ineptitude of that team. :thumbsdown:

Matt Sanchez. My opponent had the Titans DEF and I lost by less than 1 point. :mad:

Matt, Mark, it doesn't matter. He will be a footnote in Jets history books soon.

I'd like to go Fock myself for thinking that Charles/Cruz/D. Alexander could muster 4 more points between them. :thumbsdown:

Another fock-me for sitting the TEN D in favor of the Jets at the last minute. :wall:

Fock me for thinking that D. Wilson was going to outscore DeAngelo. :dunno:

What the fock, man. Now I get to play for the coveted 3rd place loser. :mad: