Sign in to follow this  
Old School

Danario Alexander?

Did I miss the pregame news about this guy being dead or something? Not one focking catch!?!

What the hell are they doing in Diego?

:dunno:

As a whole the Chargers were horrible. Turner might not make it through the week.

I was going up against Alexander and was dreading it. Sorry it didnt work out for you, but I was very happy with his production.

If he did anything, I would be very comfortable that I would be advancing to the super bowl, but now I will be sweating it out. I sat hime last week because of teh matchup and he went off for 23 points.

Denario Alexander?

WTF did I miss?

Advancing in the playoffs, unfortunately.

and just when you think the Chargers had some life against the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Then comes mighty Carolina into town and absolutely jocks them! WTF

Turner you are the weakest link....

FIRED! :thumbsdown:

Benched Cobb for him!

same here. I'm losing by a good chunk with the Freeman fiasco but if Kap goes off for a large game, the combo of kap/cobb would likely have got me past. Chargers are a joke of the highest degree. It's clear they've quit playing, it's clear the coaches are incompetent, they're an embarassment to the league tbh...

Benched Dez for him. Motherfock the chargers, though I can somewhat understand tanking for a better draft pick.

Benched Eric Decker in favor of him in one league. And of course I'm down by 2 stinking points.

Benched Eric Decker in favor of him in one league. And of course I'm down by 2 stinking points.

Ouch. I got killed so it didn't matter for me.

Carolina has x chargers on both sides of the ball

That intel had a little to with the route.

Carolina has x chargers on both sides of the ball

That intel had a little to with the route.

I hope that was just it...I need him in the finals to show up!

Anyone starting Alexander VS the Jets who do well against WR's . After this week he is a riksy play. .

:dunno:

I can't trust a guy that put up a ZERO. Not one reception... only 3 targets. It's more that I would not trust Rivers and his O-line.

My choices for the Championship game are: D. Alexander, L. Moore or J. Gordon :dunno:

Advancing in the playoffs, unfortunately.

Ummm...no. I won my match up in spite of his zero.

Had the worst week of the FF year; top seed with best record and 2nd most pts by 2 with first round bye only to get doubled up by opponent this week. Oh well.

Anyone starting Alexander VS the Jets who do well against WR's . After this week he is a riksy play. .

I am. I won despite his goose egg and feel very fortunate. He has been huge since he broke out so I am going to have to start him and just hope for the best. My only other viable options are Donnie Avery or Riley Cooper. Hopefully my other WRs Julio Jones and Megatron can win me the bowl.

I hate you Denario. HATE. HATE. I hate you Philip Rivers. I love you Philip Turner. (Is that the name of that crappy movie?)

That's a bad thing! Cromartie will be all over him !

I wonder if he'll be all over him like Richard Sherman was all over Stevie Johnson last week? :dunno:

Probably because i'm not starting him