Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Baltimore Ravens at Denver Broncos

/So you are allowed to practice fg between quarters

That's what I was thinking. Go figure. :dunno:

Fock Ray Lewis' Limo Driver - I can't stand this focker - fock. Go New England or Texas.

That's what I was thinking. Go figure. :dunno:

We will probably find its illegal

See u guys in the gb sf thread, this was an amazing game.

Right?!?! Atleast the divisional round has started out with a bang!

Ray Lewis is such a tool. God is great blah blah blah........I would love to be there next week to ask that Murdering bastard where was god when Gronkowski and Hernandez are done sticking their cleats up his 40 year old a s s.

Ray Lewis is such a tool. God is great blah blah blah........I would love to be there next week to ask that Murdering bastard where was god when Gronkowski and Hernandez are done sticking their cleats up his 40 year old a s s.

Or when he's standing there at the pearly gates face to face with the father almighty...

It was a fun game to watch except that Denver losing just handed the Pats another free trip to the Super Bowl. That's a problem. The AFC offers no resistance. Can't someone in that conference please play well come playoff time and change things up? The same damned teams making th SB every year isn't fun at all. We were spared the giants this year.....can someone help us all? We want a different matchup. Same old same old is lame. Thanks for ruining the SB, Denver. :thumbsdown:

Just can't believe how easy the road is to the SB for the Pats every year. They have six automatic divisional wins each year, they never have to play a tough road game, and whomever they do play simply hands it to them like the Ravens last year. Just hand it to them. Gift wrapped. Ugh.

It was a fun game to watch except that Denver losing just handed the Pats another free trip to the Super Bowl. That's a problem. The AFC offers no resistance. Can't someone in that conference please play well come playoff time and change things up? The same damned teams making th SB every year isn't fun at all. We were spared the giants this year.....can someone help us all? We want a different matchup. Same old same old is lame. Thanks for ruining the SB, Denver. :thumbsdown:

Just can't believe how easy the road is to the SB for the Pats every year. They have six automatic divisional wins each year, they never have to play a tough road game, and whomever they do play simply hands it to them like the Ravens last year. Just hand it to them. Gift wrapped. Ugh.

Pats vs Giants was 2 of the best superbowls in recent years. Why the hate?

I expect NE to win today and then beat the ravens, but ravens beat NE in Foxboro in the playoffs just a couple years ago.