Foster

Charles

Rice

Martin

Spiller

McCoy

Lynch

Richardson

im stopping at 9. no one else i would want to include without including another 7

I'm fairly close to yours Moz.

1. AP

2. A. Foster

3. D. Martin

4. T. Richardson

5. R. Rice

6. J. Charles

7. CJ Spiller

8. L. McCoy

9. M. Lynch

10. C. Johnson

I think with the improvements to the offensive line & with Locker in his 3rd year, CJ sneaks into the top 10 for me over Morris & DMC. SJax is getting a little long in the tooth for my liking. I'll pass.

im stopping at 9. no one else i would want to include without including another 7

I couldn't agree more. After Calvin Johnson and the top 9 RBs there's a massive chasm on my cheatsheet.

AP

Foster

Rice

Martin

Charles

Spiller

Richardson

Lynch

Morris

McCoy

Peterson, Adrian

Martin, Doug

Foster, Arian

Rice, Ray

Lynch, Marshawn

Richardson, Trent

McCoy, LeSean

Charles, Jamaal

Spiller, C.J.

Jackson, Steven

I'd slot MJD in the 10th spot in a lot of these lists....assuming he's ready for training camp, of course.

Wow I'm very disappointed with you guys! Many lists and not one Reggie bush sighing? Schwartz just said this week that he feels bush could catch up to 80 balls this year..he has to be In The top 10 talk

Wow I'm very disappointed with you guys! Many lists and not one Reggie bush sighing? Schwartz just said this week that he feels bush could catch up to 80 balls this year..he has to be In The top 10 talk

I'm on board with Bush in top 10.

Bush is a good add for the #10 spot on my list that I gave to SJax. So are MJD, Forte, and Morris.

1. a foster

2. a peterson

3.r rice

4.d martin

5.m lynch

6.j charles

7.c johnson

8.m j drew

9.l mccoy

10.richardson

Jim Schwartz also admitted he wanked off to highlight reels of Jahvid Best in college after they drafted him a few years back. How'd that work out? It's just coach talk, IMO.

But seriously, I have doubts that Bush will make it through a 16-game season playing on artificial turf as he did in New Orleans. That's why I left him off my top 10 list but he has the ability to crack the Top 10 if he can stay out of the training room.

Reggie Bush, MJD, Steven Jackson, Forte, and others could all end up top 10 without surprising many people. The problem is, who do you take out to put them in?

A few questions and observations from these lists so far:

S-Jax has a ton of mileage and scares me a bit to be in the top 10. I dunno if I'd feel comfy w/ him as my #1 RB.

From what I have heard, McFadden will get the ball a TON this year in OAK's new offense. I know he has health concerns, but I think I'd take him in PPR over a guy like S-Jax.

Is there reason to be concerned about the RB from BALT (name escapes me) who seemed to cut into Ray Rice's load during the playoffs? If so, why is everyone so high on Rice?

I'd take Dougie over Rice. TB's DEF looks to be improved and they will probably have the ball even more, creating more opps for Doug Martin.

S-Jax has a ton of mileage and scares me a bit to be in the top 10. I dunno if I'd feel comfy w/ him as my #1 RB.

From what I have heard, McFadden will get the ball a TON this year in OAK's new offense. I know he has health concerns, but I think I'd take him in PPR over a guy like S-Jax.

Is there reason to be concerned about the RB from BALT (name escapes me) who seemed to cut into Ray Rice's load during the playoffs? If so, why is everyone so high on Rice?

I'd take Dougie over Rice. TB's DEF looks to be improved and they will probably have the ball even more, creating more opps for Doug Martin.

Bernard Pierce is the backup to Ray Rice & potential vulture. That's the reason I had Rice at #5 behind Richardson & Martin since they look like they'll be bellcows this season. My take on the Rice/Pierce situation is I believe the Baltimore coaching staff want both guys to remain fresh & healthy throughout the season. It worked in 2012 & it maximized their efforts instead of being beat up & tired down the stretch.

Just my opinion, but I don't have AP in my top 4 in PPR Leagues. I think we will see some RB's healthy again this year and in systems geared to get the the ball through the air. In a standard scoring format, I have AP number one.

Charles wasn't fully healthy last season and McCoy was out too. My top ten is changing a bit from week to week with free agency additions, but my top ten is apparently quite a bit different than the ones posted here. Same players, just very different order. I'll post mine after the draft. We saw the impact a top LT made with AP last season. A couple of teams would be wise to do the same this season considering they have great RB's who need more of an opening to run through. With two stud guards and 3 or 4 top Tackles available, not to mention Winston and some others are still on the market, the rankings could change quickly over the next 2 weeks.

Doesn't catch many passes but I can't help but think Lynch is a bit disrespected. 11 100 yards games. 12 total tds.

He finished 5th in PPR last year and the addition of Harvin, while it might take some touches away from him, should make the offense more dynamic.

No one is worried about Bush being a serious vulture to Forte? Forte is not a very good GL back and Bush is. I know he'll catch a lot of passes but at least the Lions have stated Bush is a 3-down back in their O.

Just my opinion, but I don't have AP in my top 4 in PPR Leagues. I think we will see some RB's healthy again this year and in systems geared to get the the ball through the air. In a standard scoring format, I have AP number one.

Charles wasn't fully healthy last season and McCoy was out too. My top ten is changing a bit from week to week with free agency additions, but my top ten is apparently quite a bit different than the ones posted here. Same players, just very different order. I'll post mine after the draft. We saw the impact a top LT made with AP last season. A couple of teams would be wise to do the same this season considering they have great RB's who need more of an opening to run through. With two stud guards and 3 or 4 top Tackles available, not to mention Winston and some others are still on the market, the rankings could change quickly over the next 2 weeks.

j charles had 320 touches 1749 yards and 6 tds and no qb on his team ..if that guy was not fully healthy and his this season watch out

You may not have much of a choice. The 11/12 spot in the draft really sucks this year (in PPR). After the top 9 RBs and Calvin Johnson, I have a cliff on my cheatsheet.

If I were picking there, I'd probably go WR/WR. Tentatively of course. Like Cara says, we'll see how the draft shakes out.

Doesn't catch many passes but I can't help but think Lynch is a bit disrespected. 11 100 yards games. 12 total tds.

He finished 5th in PPR last year and the addition of Harvin, while it might take some touches away from him, should make the offense more dynamic.

Although he's been around many years, I've never owned him. So I just sort of overlook him.

I tell you what, for those that missed what CJ Spiller was up to last year in the games when FJax was injured, it was either the #1 or #2 RB of the week. He still finished with great numbers in a RBBC 13 of 16 weeks. FJax is yet another year older and the new coaching staff isn't going to be as dumb as the last one about using Spiller. Spiller could well be FF's #1 RB next year.

Although he's been around many years, I've never owned him. So I just sort of overlook him.

I tell you what, for those that missed what CJ Spiller was up to last year in the games when FJax was injured, it was either the #1 or #2 RB of the week. He still finished with great numbers in a RBBC 13 of 16 weeks. FJax is yet another year older and the new coaching staff isn't going to be as dumb as the last one about using Spiller. Spiller could well be FF's #1 RB next year.

Agreed Voltaire. While AP & Foster will likely be the consensus 1 & 2 picks in upcoming drafts, a case could be made for any of the top 10 backs to be selected #3. It all boils down to personal preference whom gets selected after that.

No one is worried about Bush being a serious vulture to Forte? Forte is not a very good GL back and Bush is. I know he'll catch a lot of passes but at least the Lions have stated Bush is a 3-down back in their O.

when did bush become a good goalline back ? and there is no question that m leshoure will get the goalline stuff imo

when did bush become a good goalline back ? and there is no question that m leshoure will get the goalline stuff imo

I believe that "the spanker" was referring to Michael Bush & not Reggie Bush when he was referring to Bush being a good goalline back. It was slightly confusing since he was referring to two RBBC's in the same post.

I believe that "the spanker" was referring to Michael Bush & not Reggie Bush when he was referring to Bush being a good goalline back. It was slightly confusing since he was referring to two RBBC's in the same post.

Yes sorry for the confusion. I was referring to M. Bush vulturing Forte's GL carries which is why I have reservations about him as a 2nd round pick this year.

For the guys mentioning Forte in this thread, no concerns about M. Bush?

j charles had 320 touches 1749 yards and 6 tds and no qb on his team ..if that guy was not fully healthy and his this season watch out

I actually expect him to compete for the #1 PPR back. Think of McCoy or Westbrook. He is as good as either and likely much better than Westbrook was. Reid keeps talking up McCluster as their slot guy, but I think Charles will get most of those passes out of the backfield. It's why Smith, being such a weak armed QB, is perfect for the Reid offense. He calls a lot of very short passing plays and lets his WR's do the work. The only speed guy they have outside of Charles is Donnie Avery, or as I like to call him; The guy who never shows up when he's in my lineup. Avery isn't a great fit for that team, but may keep defenses honest. Charles is on my short list of players I can see hitting over 2,000 total yards in 2013. There is a legitimate claim one could make as him being the #1 prospect this season. The line is going to be improved, the defense and the offensive cast. I don't see many negatives with him.

Agree 100% with whomever stated there is a huge dropoff around the 1.10 this year. You hit the tier two players pretty quickly. In some ways, it is an advantage as the tier two group is pretty small two. Do you want a tier one player and a tier three player, or two of the top tier two players? Tough call.

Agree on Spiller. In most of the mocks I was doing at FFC Lynch was gone and he was my pick at 6.

I debated them heavily. In a full PPR I might be inclined to swing the other way.

While there is a drop off I think that rb will once again fly off the boards as fast as they used to. At least one of those tier 2 Gus will post t1 numbers in 2013

I actually expect him to compete for the #1 PPR back. Think of McCoy or Westbrook. He is as good as either and likely much better than Westbrook was. Reid keeps talking up McCluster as their slot guy, but I think Charles will get most of those passes out of the backfield. It's why Smith, being such a weak armed QB, is perfect for the Reid offense. He calls a lot of very short passing plays and lets his WR's do the work. The only speed guy they have outside of Charles is Donnie Avery, or as I like to call him; The guy who never shows up when he's in my lineup. Avery isn't a great fit for that team, but may keep defenses honest. Charles is on my short list of players I can see hitting over 2,000 total yards in 2013. There is a legitimate claim one could make as him being the #1 prospect this season. The line is going to be improved, the defense and the offensive cast. I don't see many negatives with him.

Agree 100% with whomever stated there is a huge dropoff around the 1.10 this year. You hit the tier two players pretty quickly. In some ways, it is an advantage as the tier two group is pretty small two. Do you want a tier one player and a tier three player, or two of the top tier two players? Tough call.

i agree with you about a smith...very good fit in the reid offense and also why i like d bowe alot ..good speed strong and i see him getting alot of work ....and very good question about the rb spot a one and three tier or two two tier ..i like the two two tier because never know of course how things will play out but always seems that one or two tier 2 guys make it in the one tier and some one tier drops down of course ...

Jim Schwartz also admitted he wanked off to highlight reels of Jahvid Best in college after they drafted him a few years back. How'd that work out? It's just coach talk, IMO.

But seriously, I have doubts that Bush will make it through a 16-game season playing on artificial turf as he did in New Orleans. That's why I left him off my top 10 list but he has the ability to crack the Top 10 if he can stay out of the training room.

How did that work out for him? Not sure what you are trying to get at. Javid Best was a very food PPR back his rookie year. I would agree with Moz's list but would have Reggie Bush and then Matt Forte as the first two out. I'm a big fan of Morris in standard format but he hasn't proven the ability to catch the football and I wouldn't be surprised if a healthy Roy Helu picks up some third down work.

i also read somewhere that the lions would like to use Bush similar to how he was in new orleans.

i also read somewhere that the lions would like to use Bush similar to how he was in new orleans.

Of course they would - he's Best's imaginary older cousin/clone. My Shwartz is bigger than yours has always envisioned a smaller field stretching pass catching dynamo for his backfield so Bush makes a lot of sense. Others have expressed concern about his knees on the turf and I share them. I'd take SJax over Bush in a redraft this year for that reason.

Of course they would - he's Best's imaginary older cousin/clone. My Shwartz is bigger than yours has always envisioned a smaller field stretching pass catching dynamo for his backfield so Bush makes a lot of sense. Others have expressed concern about his knees on the turf and I share them. I'd take SJax over Bush in a redraft this year for that reason.

Yeah I think I would too at this point. Atlanta has a better running line and Sjax won't have Leshoure to compete with for goal line touches.

Ideally I want Bush as my flex and not an RB2.

You guys have it all wrong. Let me look into my crystal ball...

#1 Jamaal Charles - (KFFL) Kansas City Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles might break his career high for pass receptions this season, as head coach Andy Reid has used his backs as receivers out of the backfield in years past. Charles is perfectly fine with that. "I'm happy I can catch out of the backfield more," Charles said Wednesday, April 17. "This is the most movement I've been (asked to do) in five years in the league, shifting and motion. This is the most I've ever (done). I have to get my mind right and my body in shape for this type of offense."

#2 Reggie Bush - (TheHuddle)Detroit Lions head coach Jim Schwartz said Tuesday, April 9, that RB Reggie Bush could potentially catch between 60-80 balls in 2013.

Analysis: Bush hasn't been in that range of receptions since recording 89 and 73 his first two years in the league, averaging 42 catches a year over the past five seasons. Lions running backs have collectively averaged 90 catches a season over that same span, but aside from a handful of games with Jahvid Best they haven't had a dynamic pass-catching back like Bush. Still, best to err on the low end of Schwartz's optimistic estimate when projecting Reggie's numbers this year.

#3 Arian Foster - no need to explain

#4 Chris Johnson - this team is trying to get better and Shonn Greene has never caught a ball in the nfl. Ok, maybe I'm wrong. I do like the addition as a tough, focking hard runner to spell CJ2K.

#5 Trent Richardson - (KFFL) Cleveland Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski said Wednesday, April 17, that RB Trent Richardson will be the team's primary runner, although that is not all he will be used for. "We will use him on first-second down and Trent has some unique skills. He can actually catch the ball well and run routes well out of the backfield. That's one thing out of the last few days that we have been able to see. He is a guy that we could play on three downs. Obviously, we just have to keep him fresh."

#6 Doug Martin - He had a couple of games last year that singlehandedly won you ff games - that's all I'm looking for in a first round ff rb.

#7 MJD - sneaks back into the picture - he's under the radar right now, but I have a sneaky feeling this division will give up lots of points to rb's.

#8 ADP - Look at the trek record the following year after 2000k yards.

#9 Frank Gore - finally, defenses won't be eyeing him the whole time. They'll have other worries in the QB running, and actually throwing like a champ. Gore gets 10+ total td's, 1200 rushing yards, and 227 receiving yards in his twilight performance.

#10 Ray Rice I guess. I think this team is going to suck and not even make the playoffs. Perhaps they'll be losing so many games, RR will get lots of receptions before they yank him deep in the 4th quarter.

I'm a rb rb rb type of guy. There are a few names I left off this list on purpose. No not Lynch and Sproles and Beannie the Wiennie. We have a fftoday league drafting in a few weeks. I don't wan't to tip those fockers off. Once the draft is over, they always come knocking on my door for rb trades. My MOTO: I don't draft them to trade them. You should've taken them yourself! :ninja:

I like to think of myself as a ff running back specialist/analysist, a wr gem finder (Decker as my #2 WR early/mid rounds last year - it was obvious) , and a very suitable QB middle round drafter. There are always Te's - I focking took Antonio Gates last year around the 6th round. Ruined my whole draft - never taking a TE again until after the 10th round.

You guys have it all wrong. Let me look into my crystal ball...

#1 Jamaal Charles - (KFFL) Kansas City Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles might break his career high for pass receptions this season, as head coach Andy Reid has used his backs as receivers out of the backfield in years past. Charles is perfectly fine with that. "I'm happy I can catch out of the backfield more," Charles said Wednesday, April 17. "This is the most movement I've been (asked to do) in five years in the league, shifting and motion. This is the most I've ever (done). I have to get my mind right and my body in shape for this type of offense."

#2 Reggie Bush - (TheHuddle)Detroit Lions head coach Jim Schwartz said Tuesday, April 9, that RB Reggie Bush could potentially catch between 60-80 balls in 2013.

Analysis: Bush hasn't been in that range of receptions since recording 89 and 73 his first two years in the league, averaging 42 catches a year over the past five seasons. Lions running backs have collectively averaged 90 catches a season over that same span, but aside from a handful of games with Jahvid Best they haven't had a dynamic pass-catching back like Bush. Still, best to err on the low end of Schwartz's optimistic estimate when projecting Reggie's numbers this year.

#3 Arian Foster - no need to explain

#4 Chris Johnson - this team is trying to get better and Shonn Greene has never caught a ball in the nfl. Ok, maybe I'm wrong. I do like the addition as a tough, focking hard runner to spell CJ2K.

#5 Trent Richardson - (KFFL) Cleveland Browns head coach Rob Chudzinski said Wednesday, April 17, that RB Trent Richardson will be the team's primary runner, although that is not all he will be used for. "We will use him on first-second down and Trent has some unique skills. He can actually catch the ball well and run routes well out of the backfield. That's one thing out of the last few days that we have been able to see. He is a guy that we could play on three downs. Obviously, we just have to keep him fresh."

#6 Doug Martin - He had a couple of games last year that singlehandedly won you ff games - that's all I'm looking for in a first round ff rb.

#7 MJD - sneaks back into the picture - he's under the radar right now, but I have a sneaky feeling this division will give up lots of points to rb's.

#8 ADP - Look at the trek record the following year after 2000k yards.

#9 Frank Gore - finally, defenses won't be eyeing him the whole time. They'll have other worries in the QB running, and actually throwing like a champ. Gore gets 10+ total td's, 1200 rushing yards, and 227 receiving yards in his twilight performance.

#10 Ray Rice I guess. I think this team is going to suck and not even make the playoffs. Perhaps they'll be losing so many games, RR will get lots of receptions before they yank him deep in the 4th quarter.

I'm a rb rb rb type of guy. There are a few names I left off this list on purpose. No not Lynch and Sproles and Beannie the Wiennie. We have a fftoday league drafting in a few weeks. I don't wan't to tip those fockers off. Once the draft is over, they always come knocking on my door for rb trades. My MOTO: I don't draft them to trade them. You should've taken them yourself! :ninja:

I like to think of myself as a ff running back specialist/analysist, a wr gem finder (Decker as my #2 WR early/mid rounds last year - it was obvious) , and a very suitable QB middle round drafter. There are always Te's - I focking took Antonio Gates last year around the 6th round. Ruined my whole draft - never taking a TE again until after the 10th round.

seems like half the league has already posted their 'rankings'.

subterfuge at it's finest!

seems like half the league has already posted their 'rankings'.

subterfuge at it's finest!

Oh...that's why Spiller was left off the list. Thanks