Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Season Thread***

Fortunately for you guys Unger is back, that should help stabilize things up front for the Hawks. Unfortunately, Flahawker is still a colossal doosh that it makes me want to wish bad things on the Seahawks.

They are sure quiet about Brian blades

No squawking now

:lol: did you really just dig back to the mid 90's to counteract criticism over the Aldon Smith mess?

Combined with the idiot, drunken linebacker who smashed a bottle over a teammates head for trying to save his life (and alledgedly threatened to get his gun), it's clear the 49ers have some issues with drinking and violence.

Also, I hear Aldon is working out a deal with the DA's office. Justin Smith will serve his sentence and Aldon will get the credit.

Well, the sh!t posting has returned, but only after a Seahawk loss. So, it's been pretty quiet the first month of the season, so I can't complain. And there is a realistic chance to go on a winning streak right now with the upcoming schedule.

I'll dig into the Tenn team hardcore in the morning, and see if a realistic game plan can lead to a realistic game prediction from me. Until then, Namaste, which loosely translated, means go fock yourself.

Well, the sh!t posting has returned, but only after a Seahawk loss. So, it's been pretty quiet the first month of the season, so I can't complain. And there is a realistic chance to go on a winning streak right now with the upcoming schedule.

I'll dig into the Tenn team hardcore in the morning, and see if a realistic game plan can lead to a realistic game prediction from me. Until then, Namaste, which loosely translated, means go fock yourself.

I ignore FlaFawker. But since you seem reasonable.

Interested stat I heard recenetly. Both Niners and Seahawks rank in the top 5 of toughest schedule to date. But also have ranked easy schedules going forward.

It will come down to winning the games they are supposed to win.

BTW, Denver has both, easy so far and it stays easy. NO gets tougher. So we'll see if they are for real.

I ignore FlaFawker. But since you seem reasonable.

Interested stat I heard recenetly. Both Niners and Seahawks rank in the top 5 of toughest schedule to date. But also have ranked easy schedules going forward.

It will come down to winning the games they are supposed to win.

BTW, Denver has both, easy so far and it stays easy. NO gets tougher. So we'll see if they are for real.

You have to look at the schedules from a slightly different perspective. The Seahawks have FIVE 1:00 EST games this season. That's tough for any team. San Fran has two, if I am not mistaken. That's a huge difference, and the main catalyst for the pundits picking San Fran to win the division between two equally rated teams going into the season. But, yeah, the NFC South seemed like the best contender to the NFC West as the best division in football going into the season. Um, Tampa Bay sucks ass, Carolina is mostly inconsistent, Atlanta is no longer winning games by fluke as the statistics showed they were a sh!tty team all along, and New Orleans is winning every close game. So....the schedule went from daunting to manageable. By the way, have fun with Jax in two weeks. It's almost like having a bye.

Screw Denver. When you have a high powered offense, and a sh!t defense, once you reach the playoffs, you get exposed. Teams that make the playoffs have the ability to slow down the pace and force you to play defense. And Denver has shown no ability to do so. Let them put up their 50 points a game. And then let's see what Manning will do in sh!tty weather in the playoffs.

New Orleans has won some tight games. Goes to figure as the law of averages, as they lost some tight game last year. It balances out. Ebb and flow. Seattle still controls their destiny in the NFC as they host New Orleans in about 2 months. The Saints will lose some games along the way, and will probably lose this week. What Seattle and San Fran fans need to fear is that the New Orleans division suddenly sucks, and if they run the table within the division, 6-0, it's going to be dicey in trying to stay ahead of them in the standings.

I don't even remember what I'm responding to. But, I've drank through about a handle of rum today, so I'll quit while my spelling is mostly accurate.

I don't even remember what I'm responding to. But, I've drank through about a handle of rum today, so I'll quit while my spelling is mostly accurate.

More importantly, what brand of rum are you rolling with and do you cut it with Coke?

More importantly, what brand of rum are you rolling with and do you cut it with Coke?

Most people prefer the more expensive brands, like Bacardi or Capt Morgan or others. I like the modestly priced Jacquins white, not that sweet, not rot gut either. I pour into a tumbler with concentrated lime juice and a splash of water. I used a Diet Soda chaser, mostly diet cola products, occasionally Diet Dr Pepper, Diet Mountain Dew, and for a really nice kick, Diet Birch Beer.

Now, I do have a very well stocked home bar with a wide selection of spirits, but that's my usual.

I found it curious that the week after playing the Seahawks, the opponent is generally not ready to play due to the physicality of the matchup vs Seattle. This teams basically beats teams up.

Note:

Carolina in week 2 lost in Buffalo 24-23

San Fran in week 3 lost at home to Colts 27-7

Jax in week 4 lost at home to Indy 37-3

Houston in week 5 lost in San Fran 37-3.
Coincidence? Keep an eye on Indy tomorrow night for your answer.

Tennessee is going to be conservative today, as they will try to run the ball early and often. They win when they outrush their opponents.Which means Seattle will counter with stacking the box with 5 lined up along the front and SS Chancellor with 2 LBs playing right behind the front 5, with the corners on an island and Earl Thomas playing center field. I expect much less zone and more press coverage. If Johnson gets slowed down, as expected, then go strong after the QB. While Fitzpatrick is a capable backup with some mobility, he is not going to beat you with his accuracy. He will thrown flat passes into tight spots, so the secondary will have chances at picks and keep your hands up at rushing the QB because some balls will get tipped. If they stay aware of the quick/screen passes by Tenn, don't expect many if any red zone chances.

Seattle needs to pound the ball with Lynch and Turbin. Seattle is the superior team across the board statistically, but I like how Tenn allows 4.3 ypr and Seattle gains 4.7 ypr. Factoring in strength of schedule, Seattle should be able to run the ball very effectively today. After a couple of sloppy games, I think it's time for a game with a better effort.

Seattle 29

Tennessee 13

I found it curious that the week after playing the Seahawks, the opponent is generally not ready to play due to the physicality of the matchup vs Seattle. This teams basically beats teams up.

Note:

Tennessee is going to be conservative today, as they will try to run the ball early and often. They win when they outrush their opponents.Which means Seattle will counter with stacking the box with 5 lined up along the front and SS Chancellor with 2 LBs playing right behind the front 5, with the corners on an island and Earl Thomas playing center field. I expect much less zone and more press coverage. If Johnson gets slowed down, as expected, then go strong after the QB. While Fitzpatrick is a capable backup with some mobility, he is not going to beat you with his accuracy. He will thrown flat passes into tight spots, so the secondary will have chances at picks and keep your hands up at rushing the QB because some balls will get tipped. If they stay aware of the quick/screen passes by Tenn, don't expect many if any red zone chances.

Seattle needs to pound the ball with Lynch and Turbin. Seattle is the superior team across the board statistically, but I like how Tenn allows 4.3 ypr and Seattle gains 4.7 ypr. Factoring in strength of schedule, Seattle should be able to run the ball very effectively today. After a couple of sloppy games, I think it's time for a game with a better effort.

Seattle 29

Tennessee 13

With Wagner out and KJ Wright in the middle, I think we may see more short passes into the flat, get CJ2K into space and see if we can defend it. I think they'll bring a TE to seal off Irvin to the inside in order to prevent him from catching up to him laterally. I don't see Ryan Fitzpatrick beating us deep so I think a lot hinges on how well Kam plays in run support and in holding these kinds of passes to just short gains. I say Kam is up to the challenge. And with Unger back at C, I think the offense takes a step forward, I'm calling it Seattle 38 Tennessee 20.

Most people prefer the more expensive brands, like Bacardi or Capt Morgan or others. I like the modestly priced Jacquins white, not that sweet, not rot gut either. I pour into a tumbler with concentrated lime juice and a splash of water. I used a Diet Soda chaser, mostly diet cola products, occasionally Diet Dr Pepper, Diet Mountain Dew, and for a really nice kick, Diet Birch Beer.

Now, I do have a very well stocked home bar with a wide selection of spirits, but that's my usual.

Have not tried the Jacquins but will take a look for it. I generally go with Bacardi, regular coke and sweetened lime juice. Apply 40 ml of the Bacardi, 20 ml of the lime, top up with coke, all on ice. Occasionally if I'm in the mood for something different, I'll go with Southern Comfort topped off with Sprite.

Note:

Seattle 29

Tennessee 13

Now this is a very interesting trend if someone liked to wager some money! That's some damn fine work from someone who clearly likes to have something alittle more on the line in games than just pride.

There's only a few things I look for myself, but I'm an admitted casual gambler.

1. Never, EVER bet on Seattle. I just can't ever go there.

2. Stay away from gimmick games. This I have to explaine myself. To me, a gimmick game are the Thursday nighters, Saturday games at the end of the year, and the first week double monday nighters.

3. Stay away from the meat and potatoes. This is the sunday 1 and 4 o'clock games. Too much temptation to watch a whole bunch of different games at once. Too much going on. I can win it back, I can double up, I do do this or that. Forget it. Just watch Seattle, and root for you fantasy team. (After all, it is legalised gambling.)

4. Always take the road team on sunday night, and the home team monday night to cover. Give points, get points, doesn't matter. Just stay on those 2 sides of things. Watching matchups are still important though. If you don't like the matchup (really good team versus really sh!tty team) Then bypass the game totally.

5. ALWAYS,ALWAYS,ALWAYS take the home team if a team is on the road for a third week in a row. Ignore all rules previous, if this comes up.

6. Never combine games. Parlays, 4 out of 4's ect..... Their is a reason they are called sucker bets.

As you can see by all this. There's really only 2 games a week I'll bet on. They'll both be seperate bets. And only if it's not a david versus goliath also. But as a casual better, I win far more than I lose. I will definitley keep track of those teams the week after they play us though. If it keeps course a couple more weeks. I might dable.

Now this is a very interesting trend if someone liked to wager some money! That's some damn fine work from someone who clearly likes to have something alittle more on the line in games than just pride.

There's only a few things I look for myself, but I'm an admitted casual gambler.

1. Never, EVER bet on Seattle. I just can't ever go there.

2. Stay away from gimmick games. This I have to explaine myself. To me, a gimmick game are the Thursday nighters, Saturday games at the end of the year, and the first week double monday nighters.

3. Always take the road team on sunday night, and the home team monday night to cover. Give points, get points, doesn't matter. Just stay on those 2 sides of things. Watching matchups are still important though. If you don't like the matchup (really good team versus really sh!tty team) Then bypass the game totally.

4. ALWAYS,ALWAYS,ALWAYS take the home team if a team is on the road for a third week in a row. Ignore all rules previous, if this comes up.

5. Never combine games. Parlays, 4 out of 4's ect..... Their is a reason they are called sucker bets.

As you can see by all this. There's really only 2 games a week I'll bet on. They'll both be seperate bets. And only if it's not a david versus goliath also. But as a casual better, I win far more than I lose. I will definitley keep track of those teams the week after they play us though. If it keeps course a couple more weeks. I might dable.

Don't blindly stay away from Seattle games. Against the spread, the Seahawks have been on a 14-2 spread run. Was 14-1 before last week. Yes, I'm counting preseason because I bet on preseason. And I've made a bankroll from that run.

I will agree. Parlays, teasers, reverses are sucker bets that should only be considered if you are up and just focking around. The only real way to bet is straight up.

The 3rd straight road game doesn't mean as much any more, as the linesmakers factor that into the line, and the trend is returning to the mean.

Have not tried the Jacquins but will take a look for it. I generally go with Bacardi, regular coke and sweetened lime juice. Apply 40 ml of the Bacardi, 20 ml of the lime, top up with coke, all on ice. Occasionally if I'm in the mood for something different, I'll go with Southern Comfort topped off with Sprite.

Bacardi is a better quality and sweeter than what I drink. If you like what you have, you're better off sticking with it. I just never liked sweets. Hence 17 dollar bottles of rum and lime juice.

Seattle wins.

New Orleans on the ropes.

San Fran on the ropes.

Al-kee-hole in the glass.

I'll talk to you ladies later.

Hey, wakey wakey, without rum my hands get shakey. Game Day Thursday is upon us. I had to bump the thread, for Pete's sake.

Very, very tough game at Arizona at first glance. They gave the Niners a tough one last week, but that call also be a sign of a potential emotional let down this week too. The Cards with revenge for the 58 points Seattle put on the board last year in Seattle. Wilson lost his first career start at Arizona last year. At that point, Wilson has never led his NFL team to a come from behind win when trailing in the 4th quarter. Now, he's done it 7 times. Times have changed. The offense is wildly inconsistent right now. While the running game is working just fine, the deep ball is being taken away by most opposing team, which is why Wilson is running for a 100 yards per game, because there is so much room to run underneath the deep coverage. The intermediate passing game is nearly non existent. The offense is moving the ball for tons of yards, but keeps settling for FGs. That will start to trend the other way soon, where more drives will end in TDs. On the other hand, the defense bounced back last week and shut down Tennessee, holding them to 6 offensive points. Arizona has a formidable defense but very little offense. While the venue will be tough, vs division, on a short week, you can't expect Arizona to score too many points and for Seattle to keep giving up a TD on special teams every week. Fitzgerald has a hamstring issue, which really doesn't give immobile Palmer much help facing the consistent pass rush. Arizona won't be able to run much. Seattle should be able to smother, win an ugly game, and move on to St Louis.

I'm thinking

Seattle 24

Arizona 9

On edge. Almost game time. I'm ready to chew I-beams and spit out nails. I feel like the first guy to arrive to a party, the keg hasn't been tapped, and the host is taking a shower.

:mad: :mad:

OK Seahawk fans, haven't really watched a full game from Seattle, is Fitz a sit in fantasy in your opinion? Seems some WRs do pretty decent.

OK Seahawk fans, haven't really watched a full game from Seattle, is Fitz a sit in fantasy in your opinion? Seems some WRs do pretty decent.

Hamstring is a concern, the secondary will physically challenge him and every defender is basically Pro Bowl level. It depends on if Palmer will have time to throw. The Seattle pass rush is getting really, really good, so if the secondary tackles and doesn't give up a long gainer to Fitzgerald, history has shown that the Seattle Seahawks have not allowed big games to Fitz. The weakness in the defense is the linebackers, so unless Fitzgerald gets a miracle mismatch vs a Linebacker in some alternate universe...

Oh, yeah. The only time WRs do well is broken coverage. It's nothing about their abilities. It's about a blown coverage or two for a huge gainer.

Take it for what it's worth. I'm a bit tipsy.

Initial reaction to a 34-22 final score, not at all indicative of the beat down of the Arizona Cardinals that took place last night. A game so crazy, that "Seahawks" chants were dominating the stadium throughout the game. Seattle fans literally threw a party in Arizona. Nuts, I tell ya. Nuts. Well, the offense looked pretty darn good. The defense is back to suffocating teams. Seven sacks. Nope, not a typo. Seven. I can't believe that the defensive line has undergone such a change this year. Our pressure was dog sh!t for so many years, and now we have QBs running for their lives on nearly every play. And the line isn't completely healthy yet. In fact, wait until Okung, Giacomini, and Harvin get back into the fold. Geez. This team is 6-1 and underachieving and isn't healthy. Are you kidding me? Oh, let's not overlook Russell Wilson. Sure, I dogged him the first half of last season for his subpar play. I had no clue what this guy was going to become. In the middle to taking a drive ending sack, he levitated in the air and flicked a pass to a diving Zach Miller. Let me say that again. He FLOATED in the air. Hey, Criss Angel, fock you. This is some real magic. National TV. We have a QB that can bend time and space. He was running sideways and backwards and didn't have his feet set yet threw a perfect deep ball to Sidney Rice for a TD to start the game. Holy smokes. Look, I wish we would stop fumbling so much, and somebody needs to tell Browner that the goal line is not going to taser him on contact, but man oh man, I am really psyched. And now a mini bye week starts, with the Rams on deck, a team that can't run the ball, a perfect matchup for our defense. Sure, it will be the 4th road game in 5 weeks, but the 2nd half of the season is mostly home games, which means...well, you know. Can't wait.

Initial reaction to a 34-22 final score, not at all indicative of the beat down of the Arizona Cardinals that took place last night. A game so crazy, that "Seahawks" chants were dominating the stadium throughout the game. Seattle fans literally threw a party in Arizona. Nuts, I tell ya. Nuts. Well, the offense looked pretty darn good. The defense is back to suffocating teams. Seven sacks. Nope, not a typo. Seven. I can't believe that the defensive line has undergone such a change this year. Our pressure was dog sh!t for so many years, and now we have QBs running for their lives on nearly every play. And the line isn't completely healthy yet. In fact, wait until Okung, Giacomini, and Harvin get back into the fold. Geez. This team is 6-1 and underachieving and isn't healthy. Are you kidding me? Oh, let's not overlook Russell Wilson. Sure, I dogged him the first half of last season for his subpar play. I had no clue what this guy was going to become. In the middle to taking a drive ending sack, he levitated in the air and flicked a pass to a diving Zach Miller. Let me say that again. He FLOATED in the air. Hey, Criss Angel, fock you. This is some real magic. National TV. We have a QB that can bend time and space. He was running sideways and backwards and didn't have his feet set yet threw a perfect deep ball to Sidney Rice for a TD to start the game. Holy smokes. Look, I wish we would stop fumbling so much, and somebody needs to tell Browner that the goal line is not going to taser him on contact, but man oh man, I am really psyched. And now a mini bye week starts, with the Rams on deck, a team that can't run the ball, a perfect matchup for our defense. Sure, it will be the 4th road game in 5 weeks, but the 2nd half of the season is mostly home games, which means...well, you know. Can't wait.

The D-line is getting pressure, the back 4 are making stops. I'd like to see how we do against a stronger running game since this D is built to stop the passing game. When Okung and Breno come back, Wilson will have more time in the pocket. We will get a new swiss army knife in Harvin, shortly. There's really not much to complain about. We are 6-1, We have beaten Carolina on the road, Houston on the road, and the Cards on the road. Last year we lost to the Cards, Detroit and Miami on the road, so this is progress. We still have 5 home games to come. We get Atlanta minus Julio Jones. We are definitely in the running for home field advantage throughout the playoffs.

Nothing to do on a Sunday. Yuck.

Took Atlanta in my Suicide Pool.

OK, RedZone, make some magic.

And then root against San Fran in a couple of hours. Why is it that San Franc travels East, and gets a 4:00 EST game, not an early start. Bull focking sh!t.

Here's hoping that Seattle gets their ass handed to them, and that Wilson goes postal and saws off Cheatin Pete Carroll's head with his spiked cleats!

:wave:

Here's hoping that Seattle gets their ass handed to them, and that Wilson goes postal and saws off Cheatin Pete Carroll's head with his spiked cleats!

:wave:

Meh. Somewhat decent effort to get a rise, but with no football until next Monday vs Rams, I can't even get mildly irritated. Go pound sand.

Why is it that San Franc travels East, and gets a 4:00 EST game, not an early start. Bull focking sh!t.

Muhahahah

Muhahahah

It makes it kind of sweeter, knowing the end result will be after overcoming the NFL bullsh!t.

Money people want to see the 5 time Super Bowl champions.

I suppose that there are people who like going to museums to see ancient history, GrandPa. Since Seattle joined the NFC West, every other team is worshiping at the Seahawk altar. Has anybody bumped the San Fran team thread in the past 2 months?

It makes it kind of sweeter, knowing the end result will be after overcoming the NFL bullsh!t.

What?

More crying when your team doesn't win it all?

What?

More crying when your team doesn't win it all?

Seattle and San Fran have virtually the same schedule, with 14 common games/opponents. (the only difference being San Fran gets GreenBay and Washington while Seattle instead gets Minnesota and NY Giants)

Seattle is forced to play FIVE 1:00 EST games.

San Fran is forced to play TWO 1:00 EST games.

Clearly, the schedule is out of whack. I think it's common knowledge at this point that teams have a hard time going East to West or West to East to play games 3 hours difference that what they are accustomed to. It's fair to stay that Seattle was given a tougher schedule than San Fran. Why?

Facts. I don't think this is crying when you are dealing in facts.

Its crying that you are calling BS about it...when your team gets two games agaisnt teams like the Giants and Vikings to make up for it.

Its crying because that is what several Hawks fans like to do.

Oh no...its tough to play when its 10am to our bodies...

Holy shitnuts that is poosay talk.

Looking ahead to this week's game, at St Louis. While it is problematic that it's the 4th road game in 5 weeks, St Louis is going to have to start Kellen Clemmons. Nice. I had really expected St Louis was on the verge of taking that next step this year and becoming a very good team but they showed little ability to run and their defense was not nearly as good as expected. Their season is done. Double digit road favorite vs a divisional opponent is amazing to see considering where this team was a few years ago. The next 4 games coming up are very winnable.

Seattle and San Fran have virtually the same schedule, with 14 common games/opponents. (the only difference being San Fran gets GreenBay and Washington while Seattle instead gets Minnesota and NY Giants)

Seattle is forced to play FIVE 1:00 EST games.

San Fran is forced to play TWO 1:00 EST games.

Clearly, the schedule is out of whack. I think it's common knowledge at this point that teams have a hard time going East to West or West to East to play games 3 hours difference that what they are accustomed to. It's fair to stay that Seattle was given a tougher schedule than San Fran. Why?

Facts. I don't think this is crying when you are dealing in facts.

The Hawks/Giants game is on at 1pm because the Jets are in Carolina that day, and THAT game is on at 4pm. The league never allows both the Jets and Giants to start play in same slot. Of course, the follow up question is why are Jets/Panthers designated for 4pm when they could just as easily have swapped slots with Hawks/Giants before the season started and it would have been, at the time they put it together, a seemingly more attractive matchup.

Its crying that you are calling BS about it...when your team gets two games agaisnt teams like the Giants and Vikings to make up for it.

Its crying because that is what several Hawks fans like to do.

Oh no...its tough to play when its 10am to our bodies...

Holy shitnuts that is poosay talk.

Green Bay + Washington is not all that different from NY Giants + Minnesota, especially going into the season. Even then, both of those games for San Fran are later start times, while the Giants are a 1:00 EST for Seattle.

All in all, I find it completely insane to deny that the early start times across the coast are not a significant issue. It's like saying a third straight road game is no big deal for a team. I can't even begin to rationalize your viewpoint. I'm done with your nonsense for today.

Looking ahead to this week's game, at St Louis. While it is problematic that it's the 4th road game in 5 weeks, St Louis is going to have to start Kellen Clemmons. Nice. I had really expected St Louis was on the verge of taking that next step this year and becoming a very good team but they showed little ability to run and their defense was not nearly as good as expected. Their season is done. Double digit road favorite vs a divisional opponent is amazing to see considering where this team was a few years ago. The next 4 games coming up are very winnable.

agreed. Atlanta and Matt Ryan presents a little trouble, but no Julio Jones means we can double Gonzo with fewer unpleasant side effects. The combo pack of Kellen Clemens, Josh Freeman and Mike Glennon? Please. Could easily be 10-1 before too long.

The Hawks/Giants game is on at 1pm because the Jets are in Carolina that day, and THAT game is on at 4pm. The league never allows both the Jets and Giants to start play in same slot. Of course, the follow up question is why are Jets/Panthers designated for 4pm when they could just as easily have swapped slots with Hawks/Giants before the season started and it would have been, at the time they put it together, a seemingly more attractive matchup.

Funny how that works.

I suspect that game is going to be rough. The Giants season is pretty much over, but you would think they would rise up for that matchup. And when you face a QB like Eli Manning, it's not going to be push over matchup.

agreed. Atlanta and Matt Ryan presents a little trouble, but no Julio Jones means we can double Gonzo with fewer unpleasant side effects. The combo pack of Kellen Clemens, Josh Freeman and Mike Glennon? Please. Could easily be 10-1 before too long.

Beyond St Louis, Freeman is more dangerous than Ponder, so that worries me a bit. A Peterson had a good game last year vs the Hawks. But it's a home game so I think that should be a win. I don't think much about Tampa Bay; Glennon is tall but raw and the entire team is in mutiny. Going into Atlanta is playoff revenge, so that will certainly bring a razor sharp focus into that game. Then the bye week comes at a perfect time, before the Saints and San Fran back to back.

Green Bay + Washington is not all that different from NY Giants + Minnesota, especially going into the season. Even then, both of those games for San Fran are later start times, while the Giants are a 1:00 EST for Seattle.

All in all, I find it completely insane to deny that the early start times across the coast are not a significant issue. It's like saying a third straight road game is no big deal for a team. I can't even begin to rationalize your viewpoint. I'm done with your nonsense for today.

That you equate 3 straight road games...to having to start 2 hours earlier than other guys...is pretty irrational.

So, its not a surprise you can't rationalize something like that.

While it's questionable as to how much it will drain the leftover money in the cap, it's certainly very promising news that Michael Robinson is coming in for a physical today. Coleman has been less than impressive in lead blocking and Lynch runs like he doesn't trust his blocks. This could work out really, really well if Robinson is back to being healthy again. I felt one of the worst moves of the offseason was letting Robinson go, and now we have a chance to correct that mistake and upgrade the position.

Rumor around town is the rams going after Ponder.

If this is true. WTF are they thinking?

I don't believe Fisher is this dumb. And if he is, my opinions definitly changed about him.

:doh: :wacko:

While it's questionable as to how much it will drain the leftover money in the cap, it's certainly very promising news that Michael Robinson is coming in for a physical today. Coleman has been less than impressive in lead blocking and Lynch runs like he doesn't trust his blocks. This could work out really, really well if Robinson is back to being healthy again. I felt one of the worst moves of the offseason was letting Robinson go, and now we have a chance to correct that mistake and upgrade the position.

That would be awesome news at a resigning. Ware was a high ankle. So he's still probably 3 weeks away. I'm thinking after our bye week, and I'm not really sure why they didn't just short term I.R. him? But whatever.

And I do agree. While Coleman is a great guy in general, and his story is a good one (with his whole hearing issue). I didn't think all that much of him. I do kind of feel like a jerk for saying that. But hell, we're 6-1 and no where's to go but up. I'll move on pretty quickly.