Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Season Thread***

Funny...the 2 Hawk fans...ultra right wingers...bag on the guy for legally buying guns in Arizona and focking up in Cali.

Simply because he is a 9er.

So shocked I tell ya.

Link to me complaining that he legally bought guns you bald dooshbag. :doh:

They are sure quiet about Brian blades

No squawking now

Whiner fans living in the past, ignoring the present, dreaming of the future... :music_guitarred:

Squawk I went easy on you w blades we can talk about the hawk charged with murdering his cousin if you want

Leroy hill assault

Josh Portis ....

Marshawn Lynch ....

Just off the top

Well since you asked :)

This case has been public for a whole so it's not a big surprise they filed these charges. I haven't gone super deep into it but apparently the guns were bought legally in Arizona but are not legal in California.

I doubt he ends up doing jail time, and who knows when the suspensions come from the NFL for both this and the DUI, so tough to say. TBH his future with the team is definitely in jeopardy.

The rookie Lemonier has looked good and Tank should be ready to go soon as well, so while it hurts the pass rush. It's not fatal.

But yeah, that kid has some serious issues. Some of these guys just seem destined to waste their talent.

I wasn't aware of the situation until yesterday. Shame that a guy that talented is on the verge of throwing it all away.

Not anywhere near as bad as the former Seahawks charged w murder and manslaughter a la Aaron hernandez

You're reaching for references to former Seahawk players? :doh:

Funny...the 2 Hawk fans...ultra right wingers...bag on the guy for legally buying guns in Arizona and focking up in Cali.

Simply because he is a 9er.

So shocked I tell ya.

Clearly you are referring to me. I'm well established as a Libertarian that detests the one party system of DemocratRepublicans. A Libertarian is not an "ultra right winger".

Next, I fully support the Constitution in a very literal interpretation. I don't think there should be a single law of any type to restrict gun ownership of any kind.

And finally, it's a situation to mock out Harbaugh. If Douchey McDouchalot keeps his mouth shut about the Seattle suspensions and acts like his team's sh!t don't stink, we would not be busting your balls and overjoyed to this extent over a guy throwing away his life. But, here we are anyway, and that's how we got here.

They are sure quiet about Brian blades

No squawking now

I guess Blades was arrested and found innocent of a charge during his tenure in 1995, but I fail to see what that has to do with Harbaugh vs Carroll. I mean, that's something from 18 years ago.

???

:huh:

Squawk I went easy on you w blades we can talk about the hawk charged with murdering his cousin if you want

Blades last played for the Seahawks in 1998 and he was acquitted. But if you want to talk about him, knock yourself out. :rolleyes:

Leroy hill assault

Josh Portis ....

Marshawn Lynch ....

Just off the top

1. no longer a Seahawk

2. no longer a Seahawk

3. Not in rehab

knock yourself out. :rolleyes:

Leroy hill assault

Josh Portis ....

Marshawn Lynch ....

Just off the top

Leroy Hill was charged in a domestic dispute, of which the charges were dropped. You know how broads are when they get mad at their boyfriends; they make sh!t up and call the cops. He's been busted for other stuff, and the charges keep getting dropped. :dunno: His latest trouble is after being cut. He typically gets in trouble when he isn't under contract.

Marshawn Lynch's court date keeps getting pushed back because the prosecution doesn't have a case. It's widely expected that the charges will be dropped soon.

Josh Portis wasn't on the team. He was a training camp invitee who got cut when he got pulled over for a DUI.

From a personal standpoint, the blood alcohol levels that constitute what is "driving impaired" is bullsh!t. The number is way too low. In some places, cops will actually walk into a bar and ticket everybody inside for drunk and disorderly or DUI even if they took a bus to get to the bar. The bullsh!t varies from town to town.

1. no longer a Seahawk

2. no longer a Seahawk

3. Not in rehab

knock yourself out. :rolleyes:

It's truly amazing that your fountain of dbagness never runs dry. You are pretty much the sole reason that lots of this board can't stand Seattle. Congrats. :wave:

It's truly amazing that your fountain of dbagness never runs dry. You are pretty much the sole reason that lots of this board can't stand Seattle. Congrats. :wave:

0-4 :wave:

And finally, it's a situation to mock out Harbaugh. If Douchey McDouchalot keeps his mouth shut about the Seattle suspensions and acts like his team's sh!t don't stink, we would not be busting your balls and overjoyed to this extent over a guy throwing away his life. But, here we are anyway, and that's how we got here.

This. Until he opened his mouth about PEDs etc in Seattle, I liked Harbaugh. He clearly took the team to a higher level of playing after the Mike Singletary experiment crashed and burned. But when Harbaugh starts suggesting that the off-field stuff in Seattle would never happen in San Fran, he opens himself to criticism when, hey, guess what, not everyone in San Fran is an eagle scout.

To be fair, I'm not "overjoyed" that a quality player is throwing his life away. That's just sad, no matter what team he plays for. But I *am* enjoying the schadenfreude of seeing Harbaugh forced to deal with off-field nonsense amongst his own players.

All this legal mumbo jumbo going on reminded me of a sad story in the Philly area. A few years ago, some kid on the Temple football team got accused with raping another student. He got charged, lost his scholarship, got kicked out of school, had this entire life ruined. Years later, he was found to be innocent. The girl sent messages by twitter or email or something to her friends about not wanting to be known as a slut and she falsely accused guy. What does this have to do with anything? I don't know. Maybe it reminded me of that guy that got released from prison over a false accusation and conviction that tried out for the Seahawks earlier this year.

This. Until he opened his mouth about PEDs etc in Seattle, I liked Harbaugh. He clearly took the team to a higher level of playing after the Mike Singletary experiment crashed and burned. But when Harbaugh starts suggesting that the off-field stuff in Seattle would never happen in San Fran, he opens himself to criticism when, hey, guess what, not everyone in San Fran is an eagle scout.

To be fair, I'm not "overjoyed" that a quality player is throwing his life away. That's just sad, no matter what team he plays for. But I *am* enjoying the schadenfreude of seeing Harbaugh forced to deal with off-field nonsense amongst his own players.

:pointstosky: Pretty much explaines everything.

Also, I say no on Gonzo, and yes. I also hate Kellen Davis.

Guys, serious fantasy football question for you.

I'm in desperate need of a win this week.

I can start Peyton Manning (Who I think I should start) or Russell Wilson?

My hangup is Manning playing the Jags. It's possible this game is outa hand by halftime, and they run the ball in the second half, and Manning's out for the 4th quarter.

Wilson should play the whole game, and get rushing yards also.

My hangup is Manning playing the Jags. It's possible this game is outa hand by halftime, and they run the ball in the second half, and Manning's out for the 4th quarter.

Don't over think it Kopy. Play Manning. The Broncos will want to cover the 28 point spread so I think Manning goes for at least 4 TDs.

I think you are over-thinking this. Regardless of when Peyton comes out, you know that he will easily have 3 TDs by that point. The Titans' pass D is actually pretty good whereas their run D is horrible. I guess you could argue that Wilson will get you points on the ground, but probably from scrambling to avoid sacks. Whether any of those runs is a TD or not is just randomness. But after the hit that Wilson took on the last play of the Colts game, I have a feeling that the Hawks will lean heavily on Lynch and Turbin to move the chains this week.

by the way, how can you be in desperate need of a win if Peyton Manning is your QB??

by the way, how can you be in desperate need of a win if Peyton Manning is your QB??

O.K. Peyton it is.

12 team dynasty. I'm 1-4

The first 2 weeks I played the highest scoring team of the week. I was #2 and would've won against anyone else.

The 3rd week, I was the 3rd highest scorer, and I played the 2nd high scorer.

I won week 4

Then last week, I had Marlon Brown inactive (we start 4 wr's) and I still don't trust Roddy White yet. So for #4 I had Rueben Randle starting. I figured the Eagles stink, and the giants would pass, pass, pass. Then while watching the pregame I saw Calvin Johnson was inactive, so I switched my lineup last second and started Ryan Broyles instead. I thought someone had to catch the ball in detroit. WRONG!, No one caught the ball. Randle scored 28pts on my bench. Broyles scored 4 points in my lineup.

I lost the game by 23 points. (Yup your math is right. Had I not over reacted at 12:50 in the afternoon, I would've won my game by 1 point.)

So alas, I'm 1-4 and blowing the best team i've ever had.

O.K. Peyton it is.

12 team dynasty. I'm 1-4

The first 2 weeks I played the highest scoring team of the week. I was #2 and would've won against anyone else.

The 3rd week, I was the 3rd highest scorer, and I played the 2nd high scorer.

I won week 4

Then last week, I had Marlon Brown inactive (we start 4 wr's) and I still don't trust Roddy White yet. So for #4 I had Rueben Randle starting. I figured the Eagles stink, and the giants would pass, pass, pass. Then while watching the pregame I saw Calvin Johnson was inactive, so I switched my lineup last second and started Ryan Broyles instead. I thought someone had to catch the ball in detroit. WRONG!, No one caught the ball. Randle scored 28pts on my bench. Broyles scored 4 points in my lineup.

I lost the game by 23 points. (Yup your math is right. Had I not over reacted at 12:50 in the afternoon, I would've won my game by 1 point.)

So alas, I'm 1-4 and blowing the best team i've ever had.

wow that blows. This is why I detest head-to-head scheduling. You could take your exact same lineup choices, construct a different schedule of opponents and conceivably be 5-0.

I have been immensely entertained by the squawkers. Thank you for that.

Who has a better rep w his former college team ?

Harbaugh or Carroll?

There's a reAson why the 49ers cast off Pete Carroll

If the season ended today, the NFC West would have the following seeds:

Seattle #2

San Fran #5

Arizona #6

Makes you think.

Not sure why hawker is laughing...he may not have a great rep with some of his players (like Sherman who still has the thing against him whining about his draft status)...but Carroll left his program in crap with sanctions.

Not sure why hawker is laughing...he may not have a great rep with some of his players (like Sherman who still has the thing against him whining about his draft status)...but Carroll left his program in crap with sanctions.

after the play, personal foul, unnecessary reference to events outside industry standard three-year statute of limitations, 15 yards, repeat 2nd down.

I know you're not too bright so I will explain the emoticon. I'm laughing because Dr. Idiot's point is IRRELEVANT. I don't care about USC and I don't care about Stanford. This is about here and now, not about the past. But whiner fans can't help but live in the past, ignore the present and dream of the future. Did that help you out baldy?

I know you're not too bright so I will explain the emoticon. I'm laughing because Dr. Idiot's point is IRRELEVANT. I don't care about USC and I don't care about Stanford. This is about here and now, not about the past. But whiner fans can't help but live in the past, ignore the present and dream of the future. Did that help you out baldy?

Never fails... :D

Sho

Fla opens his mouth and says something stupid.

Every time. Fun to watch actually. It is too easy though

He tried to use Aldon Smith's troubles over the perpetual controversy that is Pete Carroll. And it backfired.

So he squawks on .....

Sho

Fla opens his mouth and says something stupid.

Every time. Fun to watch actually. It is too easy though

He tried to use Aldon Smith's troubles over the perpetual controversy that is Pete Carroll. And it backfired.

So he squawks on .....

How exactly did it backfire, "doctor" G? (Who would name themself that? :)) The Niner fans involvement in this thread is pathetic. Just a bunch of baiting. I would suggest that no one take it.

Clearly you are referring to me. I'm well established as a Libertarian that detests the one party system of DemocratRepublicans.

What do you know. We have something in common.

So back to Football:

Unger's back. That should help stabilize the line. Bobby Wags will be providing impeccable leadership and inspiration from the sidelines. His absence could lead to a long CJ run or two. Doesn't matter though. The last time Seattle faced Fitzpatrick it was a massacre and that wasn't in Seattle and he had Stevie Johnson.

Sure would have been cool to have Locker in this game.

Also, if I still played Madden I'm cutting Rice and dealing a conditional 2nd round pick for Josh Gordon. Just a thought.