Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Season Thread***

Ah yes and now we get the typical MDC I was phishing post :overhead: :clap: :lol:

I didn't say I was fishing. But it's obvious murf and others are having a lot of fun at your expense and you are incapable of ignoring the bait. You come off like a pimply faced 12-y/o virgin loser who gets his ass kicked daily.

I didn't say I was fishing. But it's obvious murf and others are having a lot of fun at your expense and you are incapable of ignoring the bait. You come off like a pimply faced 12-y/o virgin loser who gets his ass kicked daily.

Oh geez more classic MDC 12 year old who gets his ass kicked daily smack :clap: :overhead: I guess the next post is where you threaten me :wave:

Oh geez more classic MDC 12 year old who gets his ass kicked daily smack :clap: :overhead: I guess the next post is where you threaten me :wave:

Uh no that's your schtick beermuscles. "You're only a tough guy online!" I spit my beer out when I saw that one. :lol:

Trolls galore today but I guess that is the price for rooting for a winner! :wave:

You are the biggest troll on this part of fftdoay...and what have you won?

Uh no that's your schtick beermuscles. "You're only a tough guy online!" I spit my beer out when I saw that one. :lol:

Beer? You mean Root Beer? How long before you start the Chip Kelly is Moron Thread?? :lol:

Beer? You mean Root Beer? How long before you start the Chip Kelly is Moron Thread?? :lol:

I also loved when you were arguing with Newbie and said "And I'd say that TO YOUR FACE!" As if you were trying to convince us of what a badass you are.

Course the attempt was laughable and sad and made you look even more like a retarded focking puzzy loser. :lol:

pssst--I don't click your links, itsatip.

Every one of them are examples of you chiming into threads to try insulting other people.

Not shocked you don't want proof of how your little nickname fits you best and shows you to be a hypocrite.

Every one of them are examples of you chiming into threads to try insulting other people.

Not shocked you don't want proof of how your little nickname fits you best and shows you to be a hypocrite.

No one cares Chime :wave:

No one cares Chime :wave:

Pretty much everyone's thought every time you post.

Yet you keep going over and over and over.

The Saints need an officiating crew that won't allow the Seattle DBs to hold their receiver's arms. If they get that, I see a real close game.

Hey you know what, I agree - a PI or holding call here or there would be great.

If they get the refs from the Packers/9ers game...don't expect them.

I liked that they let both teams play in that one and let the DBs be physical.

*twack*

Do you understand that sound, porkchop? That is the sound of me smacking a wooden spoon off your rigged cranium. No. No, you did not understand this linear analogy even a little bit.

The example compares same venue rematches.

Arizona lost 58-0 one year in Seattle, came back the next, and beat Seattle in Seattle 17-10. I applauded their effort.

San Fran got crushed in Seattle last year, came back with revenge this year in Seattle, and got crushed again. And I mocked them for the fagguts that they are.

Look, I'm not going to disrespect the Saints by comparing them to the Niners, because quite frankly we hate those guys and we are only mildly annoyed by you folks. So, we can either get down to game analysis, flame wars, or both. Choose your weapon, because we can fight either way.

Hey nothing but disgust for the 9ers in NO as well, long time enemies there. And nothing but respect for the Hawks here.

I think the comparisons are good though - the Saints lost to Seattle this year, so the comparison is in-season:

AZ did a great job on Wilson; they won despite 4 INTs and 4 sacks. And they won in Seattle after getting beat badly in AZ. Wilson just plain had a bad game - in Seattle.

SF ran on SEA and contained Lynch and Wilson both, again they were crushed earlier in the year, came back to manage the game and win, just a 3-3 score in the second half and SEA's offense was totally negligible.

AZ is probably the better example since they won in SEA, but both the Saints and Hawks finished 2-2 to close the season, they both finished with wins, but Seattle's offense seems to have struggled quite a bit since the 1st game.

If they get the refs from the Packers/9ers game...don't expect them.

I liked that they let both teams play in that one and let the DBs be physical.

The stat going into the PHI game was that the crew had called the 2nd most PI calls during the season, but in the end there was only one and it was a good call (on White playing DJax).

I like it when the refs let the DBs play too, but the Saints are going to need a couple breaks there one way or another.

The stat going into the PHI game was that the crew had called the 2nd most PI calls during the season, but in the end there was only one and it was a good call (on White playing DJax).

I like it when the refs let the DBs play too, but the Saints are going to need a couple breaks there one way or another.

True...seem to rely a lot on that timing.

But they also need to take a page from the 'hawks book and push the limits til it gets called.

True...seem to rely a lot on that timing.

But they also need to take a page from the 'hawks book and push the limits til it gets called.

Well I agree, I've been saying that NO needs to go in there and play Seattle's game. It's going to start with pass defense - which was totally lacking last game. The Saints were the No. 2 pass defense this year, right behind SEA, so they can do that.

Well I agree, I've been saying that NO needs to go in there and play Seattle's game. It's going to start with pass defense - which was totally lacking last game. The Saints were the No. 2 pass defense this year, right behind SEA, so they can do that.

Hey nothing but disgust for the 9ers in NO as well, long time enemies there. And nothing but respect for the Hawks here.

I think the comparisons are good though - the Saints lost to Seattle this year, so the comparison is in-season:

AZ did a great job on Wilson; they won despite 4 INTs and 4 sacks. And they won in Seattle after getting beat badly in AZ. Wilson just plain had a bad game - in Seattle.

SF ran on SEA and contained Lynch and Wilson both, again they were crushed earlier in the year, came back to manage the game and win, just a 3-3 score in the second half and SEA's offense was totally negligible.

AZ is probably the better example since they won in SEA, but both the Saints and Hawks finished 2-2 to close the season, they both finished with wins, but Seattle's offense seems to have struggled quite a bit since the 1st game.

Apples and oranges. But if it makes you feel better keep using that AZ game and some sort of measuring stick.

Apples and oranges. But if it makes you feel better keep using that AZ game and some sort of measuring stick.

Actually it does make me feel better because it provides a blueprint for beating the Hawks. Obviously now the Seahawks can be beat at home.

The Cards got killed in the TO battle, that's supposed to be death - well it's not.

The Cards ran the ball on Seattle 40+ times.

The Cards controlled Lynch (18/71/0).

The Cards really shut down Wilson and he went 11/27/108/1/1, 4 sacks, 2 carries.

I mean something happened there.

The Saints had the 2nd best pass defense in the league this year, why can't they do that?

Trolls galore today but I guess that is the price for rooting for a winner! :wave:

What have you won? You get your ass handed almost as frequently as your team's season ends in FAILURE! :wave:

I also loved when you were arguing with Newbie and said "And I'd say that TO YOUR FACE!" As if you were trying to convince us of what a badass you are.

Course the attempt was laughable and sad and made you look even more like a retarded focking puzzy loser. :lol:

LOL. That was one of my favorite Flahawker lines. Yeah, suuuuuuuuuuuure you would.

Actually it does make me feel better because it provides a blueprint for beating the Hawks. Obviously now the Seahawks can be beat at home.

The Cards got killed in the TO battle, that's supposed to be death - well it's not.

The Cards really shut down Wilson and he went 11/27/108/1/1, 4 sacks, 2 carries.

The Saints had the 2nd best pass defense in the league this year, why can't they do that?

I don't really think there is a blueprint. But, if there was one I would say it's physical Def. REALLY physical Def and play the punting field position game. Contain Wilson. S.F. can do it to us at there home, but not sure they can up here. Carolina might be able too, but Newton could make big mistakes against our Def.

But, I don't think N.O. has that kind of Def personally and not many teams do.

I also think our wides got hurt during that Arizona game and a really piss poor offensive plan. Keerse and Baldwin both got dinged, and both didn't play much against St. louis eithier. (I.e. no catches) And there stud corner for Arizona took out Tate and shadowed him.

The crowd was also far less motivated from what I've heard in the past.

I'm still not sure why we didn't use the TE more that game though? I also wonder if in the back of their minds they wanted to see 49ers get put out and a Seahawk win would ruin that.

But regardless, Arizona played lights out on Def. and we had no answers on offense yet we still almost won.

I don't think N.O can play that way stopping both the run and pass and physical and contain Wilson like that. There Def is not good enough I don't think and they don't play that way the entire game.

Arizona/Div game who had everthing on the line knows us well and played dam good the entire game. That's a hard blue print to follow up here where N.O doens't play good on the road.

N.O. has 1 thing that makes me nervous. Graham. And that's it. (maybe Sproles, but he looks like half the man he once was)

KJ Wright is out who did a lot of the matchup on Graham last time.

I hope we take him out of the game again. We've done a lot better against the TE this year from last so that's good.

Overall - I respect Brees and N.O. But, I think we crush you guy's again. In the playoff's they should and usually do let teams play and be physical.

49er fan's crying like babies like their coach during the GB matchup was classic. That was a GREAT ref'd game. You can't expect to get calls to bail you out. That's a Joke.

• Like 1

I don't really think there is a blueprint. But, if there was one I would say it's physical Def. REALLY physical Def and play the punting field position game. Contain Wilson. S.F. can do it to us at there home, but not sure they can up here. Carolina might be able too, but Newton could make big mistakes against our Def.

But, I don't think N.O. has that kind of Def personally and not many teams do.

I also think are wides got hurt during that Arizona game and a really piss poor offensive plan. Keerse and Baldwin both got dinged, and both didn't play much against St. louis eithier. (I.e. no catches) And there stud corner for Arizona took out Tate and shadowed him.

I'm still not sure why we didn't use the TE more that game though? I also wonder if in the back of their minds they wanted to see 49ers get put out and a Seahawk win would ruin that.

But regardless, Arizona played lights out on Def. and we had no answers on offense yet we still almost won.

I don't think N.O can play that way stopping both the run and pass and physical and contain Wilson like that. There Def is not good enough I don't think and they don't play that way the entire game.

Arizona/Div game who had everthing on the line knows us well and played dam good the entire game. That's a hard blue print to follow up here where N.O doens't play good on the road.

N.O. has 1 thing that makes me nervous. Graham. And that's it. (maybe Sproles, but he looks like half the man he once was)

I hope we take him out of the game again. We've done a lot better against the TE this year from last so that's good.

Overall - I respect Brees and N.O. But, I think we crush you guy's again. In the playoff's they should and usually do let teams play and be physical.

49er fan's crying like babies and their coach during the GB matchup was classic. That was a GREAT ref'd game. You can't expect to get calls to bail you out. That's a Joke.

Great points and insight, thanks.

I'll just throw a couple other observations out there:

Ok, Seattle got 4 turnovers in that game - four. That should have been a huge day for SEA at home. Wilson played badly and yes the AZ defense had a lot to do with that. The Saints do have the 2nd best pass defense, and they just did a great job on both McCoy and Foles at the same time. (Haralson going out hurt on run defense, and Lewis going out on pass D almost lost the game. Lewis will be back for SEA, Haralson will not).

The crowd doesn't make noise when Wilson & the offense had the ball.

I would feel a lot better about this if it weren't for the fact that the Seahaws played total defense and had complete coverage up and down the field.

49er fan's crying like babies and their coach ...

I agree. Saints fans have nothing but disgust for the 9ers.

Not expecting a win, but I won't count it out of course.

Good luck and thanks for the insight.

I'm knocking trolls out left and right!

Your Katrina reference was quite origianl. I'm willing to bet a months pay that you wouldn't say that to someones from heres face. I know a guy named Jerome. Good friend of mine. He lost his mother and grandmother during Katrina. The grandmother died of heat exhaustion and his mother commited suicide because she couldn't help her. Jeromes is a big man with a nasty temper. Next time you're in town I'd like to introduce you you. Would be fun to watch an internet poosay tell Jerome a Katrina reference.

Great points and insight, thanks.

I'll just throw a couple other observations out there:

Ok, Seattle got 4 turnovers in that game - four. That should have been a huge day for SEA at home. Wilson played badly and yes the AZ defense had a lot to do with that. The Saints do have the 2nd best pass defense, and they just did a great job on both McCoy and Foles at the same time. (Haralson going out hurt on run defense, and Lewis going out on pass D almost lost the game. Lewis will be back for SEA, Haralson will not).

The crowd doesn't make noise when Wilson & the offense had the ball.

I would feel a lot better about this if it weren't for the fact that the Seahaws played total defense and had complete coverage up and down the field.

I agree. Saints fans have nothing but disgust for the 9ers.

Not expecting a win, but I won't count it out of course.

Good luck and thanks for the insight.

Good points - Those 4 TO's were all on our side of the field though, or at least 3 of them that I remember. So basically, the turnovers hurt there scoring chances, but we still had to go the full field to get scores. And on that day, it just didn't happen.

They were driving on us at times (Thus limited plays by our Off. especially when we go 3 and out) and the crowd was pretty calm overall. That's what I meant by that. They had the ball more on longer drives instead of 3 and outs. This also is why they had so many running plays/yards.

The def just stepped up in the redzone forcing Turnovers. But, that did not help the offense that much.

Phily is a different animal then us. We pound on you and Wilson moves around. Phily stays in the pocket and McCoy is all about busting one off. He doesn't really pound you. You contained them, but not all the time.

I don't think your Def likes to get pounded on like we do to people. Also, you kept Phily off the field more because you were able to sustain drives. This makes a huge differance if we put you into 3 and out. Phily Def was not capable of that each possession.

Anyway, enjoy the game!

Every NFL game is always fun as nobody as a forsure thing.

• Like 1

Any given day but the Saints don't play D like NFC West teams.

LOL. That was one of my favorite Flahawker lines. Yeah, suuuuuuuuuuuure you would.

:lol: You slobs remember throw away lines :overhead: In your heads 24/7!!

Geez how do I break this to MDC?? Umm that throw away line was in response to newbie threatening me that I wouldn't say something to his face :overhead:

Your Katrina reference was quite origianl. I'm willing to bet a months pay that you wouldn't say that to someones from heres face. I know a guy named Jerome. Good friend of mine. He lost his mother and grandmother during Katrina. The grandmother died of heat exhaustion and his mother commited suicide because she couldn't help her. Jeromes is a big man with a nasty temper. Next time you're in town I'd like to introduce you you. Would be fun to watch an internet poosay tell Jerome a Katrina reference.

:lol: I'll let you know when I'm in town. :thumbsup:

Any given day but the Saints don't play D like NFC West teams.

I agree with the 'any given day' comment, chances don't look great. But:

Did a great job on Forte, Gore, Lynch, and now McCoy.

NO has played the whole NFCW this year & they're 2-2, beating SF & AZ. SEA just closed 1-2 vs SF, AZ & STL, so I'd say they're right in there.

I know what you mean about the physicality, but it really is on the Saints defense this Sat.

NO has played the whole NFCW this year & they're 2-2, beating SF & AZ. SEA just closed 1-2 vs SF, AZ & STL, so I'd say they're right in there.

I know what you mean about the physicality, but it really is on the Saints defense this Sat.

So what are you looking for? Someone to say the Saints have a shot? Ok the Saints have a shot. Feel better?

:lol: I'll let you know when I'm in town. :thumbsup:

Your mom isn't driving you to New Orleans any time soon.

Geez how do I break this to MDC?? Umm that throw away line was in response to newbie threatening me that I wouldn't say something to his face :overhead:

"You're only a tough guy online!" :cry: :lol: Jesus what a freaking puss you are.

We've got this game. The first time we played them the game got away from us early and we couldn't recover. Wilson had his best game of the year. Shutting Lynch down forced Wilson to step up. And he did. He made some unbelievable passes that I haven't seen him make since. The pressure is all on him now.

And stop with the "you don't play NFC West style defense". Our defense was top faive all year. We've shut down the best runners over the past six weeks and are ranked second in sacks. This is as physical a defense as any in the west.

We've got this game. The first time we played them the game got away from us early and we couldn't recover. Wilson had his best game of the year. Shutting Lynch down forced Wilson to step up. And he did. He made some unbelievable passes that I haven't seen him make since. The pressure is all on him now.

And stop with the "you don't play NFC West style defense". Our defense was top faive all year. We've shut down the best runners over the past six weeks and are ranked second in sacks. This is as physical a defense as any in the west.

Not sure about the Saints' ability to get TO or score off them, I think that's one place they're lacking and that SEA does better than anyone.

But I'll say this - if the Saints do pull this off the NFL and Goodell personally will be on red alert notice.