Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Season Thread***

LOLOL Look at the homo manlove for Russell Wilson. It's not my fault that you don't like his road record. Can't change the numbers, fellas. :music_guitarred:

LOLOL Look at the homo manlove for Russell Wilson. It's not my fault that you don't like his road record. Can't change the numbers, fellas. :music_guitarred:

Sure...that is his road record.

But philly is right (and damn you for making me agree with him).

Its a lot from his early career and if you go from the 2nd half of last year to now...seems he is doing just fine on the road.

But your trolling just keeps getting worse.

I think the Vikings just scored again!!

Sure...that is his road record.

But philly is right (and damn you for making me agree with him).

Its a lot from his early career and if you go from the 2nd half of last year to now...seems he is doing just fine on the road.

But your trolling just keeps getting worse.

And damn you for making me agree with Faghawker, GFY you bald, ugly pussie

And damn you for making me agree with Faghawker, GFY you bald, ugly pussie

Agree with him...you might just want to put a bullet in that orange skull of yours.

Youve pretty much come off just like him in this thread though...some pretty weak trolling.

Agree with him...you might just want to put a bullet in that orange skull of yours.

Youve pretty much come off just like him in this thread though...some pretty weak trolling.

As someone told you yesterday at FBG, no wonder everyone comes at you. Lol. You're the biggest troll on any board that I've seen and you're too dumb to realize it. Others trolling bothers you. Wow. You make flahawker seem like a Jeopardy champion.

As someone told you yesterday at FBG, no wonder everyone comes at you. Lol. You're the biggest troll on any board that I've seen and you're too dumb to realize it. Others trolling bothers you. Wow. You make flahawker seem like a Jeopardy champion.

Says the guy who thinks the Pilgrims came over on the Santa Maria :doh:

Whats great...is you are claiming I am a troll here right now...yet you, like Hawker have to go to FBG.

And whats great...you chose to quote Mr. Pack...a guy probably disliked more than me over there.

And he was pissed because I called him out for saying Flynn was in GB due to Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy/s ego...not because they were desperate.

Dude...seriously...its one thing to mock people here and there...but just all out saying idiotic things like you have in here lately to try and get Hawker to react is just stupid.

Its not hard to get him to react even when you have a real point...no need to be foolish about it to get him to respond.

Whats great...is you are claiming I am a troll here right now...yet you, like Hawker have to go to FBG.

And whats great...you chose to quote Mr. Pack...a guy probably disliked more than me over there.

And he was pissed because I called him out for saying Flynn was in GB due to Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy/s ego...not because they were desperate.

Dude...seriously...its one thing to mock people here and there...but just all out saying idiotic things like you have in here lately to try and get Hawker to react is just stupid.

Its not hard to get him to react even when you have a real point...no need to be foolish about it to get him to respond.

Ummmmm, perhaps up should review your posts in this thread. You're not here to troll Seahawks fans?? And the post of mine that got sand in your vagina was a fact regarding their QB's road record. That's right, a fact. Like i said, no wonder no one likes you. Lol

Ummmmm, perhaps up should review your posts in this thread. You're not here to troll Seahawks fans?? And the post of mine that got sand in your vagina was a fact regarding their QB's road record. That's right, a fact. Like i said, no wonder no one likes you. Lol

Sure...you can review them.

Typically I talk about the actual games and things rather than saying outlandish things just trying to get FlaHawker to react.

Its great to post a fact...but when its then also properly explained to be a bit misguided given the start of his career vs now...its pretty foolish to keep going with it.

And plenty of people like me...but you can keep trying that. Not like you are mr lovable anywhere chief.

Instead of a three horse race, this is like a three doosh race. Unfortunately for the other two, Flahawker is the Secretariat of Dooshes.

:wave:

True...I just find it funny when someone stalks me on another site to bring comments over here. Always makes my day.

All the trolls are here!! I live in their heads 24/7!!! LOL

Sure you do...you keep telling yourself that.

Stalk you? I bet I haven't replied to you five times in the last three months. You're nothing to me. I was reading a thread and noticed someone pointed out how everybody likes coming at you. Didn't say a word about it. Until you decided to attack me here. Kind of stupid considering we've both been in this thread for the same reason. You FINALLY have someone on your side and you decide to go after him. The funniest part being you said I was trolling in this thread. LOLOL Talk about being totally clueless as to how others perceive him. You're known as a total troll dooshnozzle everywhere you post. At least I'm smart enough to know when I'm trolling a thread. You think you're offering intelligent debate., I think I'll take a few minutes to rediscover some of your high-road, intelligent posts about the Seahawks. :music_guitarred:

Stalk you? I bet I haven't replied to you five times in the last three months. You're nothing to me. I was reading a thread and noticed someone pointed out how everybody likes coming at you. Didn't say a word about it. Until you decided to attack me here. Kind of stupid considering we've both been in this thread for the same reason. You FINALLY have someone on your side and you decide to go after him. The funniest part being you said I was trolling in this thread. LOLOL Talk about being totally clueless as to how others perceive him. You're known as a total troll dooshnozzle everywhere you post. At least I'm smart enough to know when I'm trolling a thread. You think you're offering intelligent debate., I think I'll take a few minutes to rediscover some of your high-road, intelligent posts about the Seahawks. :music_guitarred:

When you go out of your way to notice what someone says in a Packers game thread that you didn't even post in...seems very stalky to me.

And I "attacked" you for continuing some very poor trolling.

At least be creative with it...it was more shocked that you stooped that type of posting to get their reaction.

More of a "come on newbie...you're better than that".

As for how Im known...you may want to look in the mirror chief...you are pretty much known the same many places.

Like me though, Im guessing you don't give a flying fock.

And I don't care how you or others perceive me. The majority at FBG that have a problem with me are the d-bags that run to another site to call everyone else d-bags. That sort of thing makes me laugh quite a bit.

So we have 2 49er fans argueing with each other on a Seahawk fans thread?

:shocking:

:dunno:

It's that Jim Harbaugh I tell ya :mad:

So we have 2 49er fans argueing with each other on a Seahawk fans thread?

:shocking:

:dunno:

It's that ###### Jim Harbaugh I tell ya :mad:

It's better than that. An Eagle and Packer fan!!! LOL

I havn't been this confused since the time I saw Jose Canseco pitch an inning?

When is Russell Wilson getting a raise?

Next off season at earliest, I think. A couple of years away, basically.

Although I get the feeling he's going to be cashing a few checks due to endorsements.

Back to the Hawks for a second. When are we going to put in Carpenter as first-string LG? McQuistan has been pretty meh all season. I don't love Carp either but I think he's an improvement over McQ.

second and more interesting question. When Thurmond is available again, does he still have a job as a starting corner, or is he moved back to the nickel role, given how well Maxwell is playing? Boy did I underestimate him.

Eli played like sh!t, but that entire offense has given up on this season. Nicks' b!tch ass was laughing and joking around all game. Eli, Cruz and maybe Brown seemed to be the only offensive players who seemed like they gave a damn.

Bennett was camped out in the New York backfield all day.

Eli played like sh!t, but that entire offense has given up on this season. Nicks' b!tch ass was laughing and joking around all game. Eli, Cruz and maybe Brown seemed to be the only offensive players who seemed like they gave a damn.

Bennett was camped out in the New York backfield all day.

I noticed that at one point in the game. It was well into the second half, and he was having a grand ole time on the sidelines. I said to a buddy of mine, I'd be so p!ssed off if I was a Giants fan and saw that.

I noticed that at one point in the game. It was well into the second half, and he was having a grand ole time on the sidelines. I said to a buddy of mine, I'd be so p!ssed off if I was a Giants fan and saw that.

If we noticed it you know the rest of the league noticed it. He's worn out his welcome in New York. Good luck getting paid this off season you grinning @sshole.

So much for being undefeated at home...sure hope the Cards don't come calling on the greatest team ever assembled in two weeks or so. :doh:

So much for being undefeated at home...sure hope the Cards don't come calling on the greatest team ever assembled in two weeks or so. :doh:

It was like Rocky hitting Ivan Drago... he bleeeeeds! :lol:

Seriously though, as a Cards fan, that was a great game. It reminded me of the classic 80s boxing battles between Leonard / Hearns / Hagler / Duran. Smash mouth, toe to toe, beat the snot out of each other. Nobody wants to face the NFC West this year. :cheers:

Seattle still the favorite but the aura of being invincible at home is gone and that makes every game for them from here on out more difficult

It's probably best to take another day or two to properly gather my many swirling thoughts before expressing my utter disgust with yesterday's game.

The Eagles don't ever audible, so the fan noise in Seattle will be a non-factor. They can blow their little gay trumpets and scream all they want. Foles and the offense simple look at cards or signals from the bench and then have a bunch of options off of each play.

Eagles 48 Seafags 13