Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

***The Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Season Thread***

One of 2 things will happen this year.

Hawker and the like (meaning...completely over the top homerific rah rah posters everywhere) will become even more unbearable ruining things for the good Seahawks fans and posters and making an ass of himself.

or

Hawker will end up crying and getting berated non-stop when his team loses. Guessing he will disappear for a few months and never answer for how bad his team lost (maybe even pull a swamp dog).

This should be fun either way...

Hi Chime :wave: The only way I leave is if the bored Nazis terminate my account. Which is possible.

Offseason...wait, that's the part of the year where the Seattle players go on their roid regimen, right? It's what they do to get suspended for the next season after another playoff of "epic failure"

:overhead:

Says the FAKE AS SHITE STEELER FAN!! :wave:

It's cute you skip over the fact that you were wrong AGAIN!

Im wrong because you claim you won't run away for a while?

Yeah...you keep believing that.

You have never been right a day in your life chief.

Good point. Much respect to Arizona, who went from a 58-0 beatdown in Seattle to actually beating Seattle from one season to the next.

Now, when it comes to those ...49ers, they went from one beatdown in Seattle to a bigger, much more embarrassing beatdown in Seattle the following year, ...

That is interesting from the point of view of the Saints - in two rematches with teams they thrashed this year the Hawks have lost, vs SF and AZ.

Good point.

:thumbsup:

The Saints need an officiating crew that won't allow the Seattle DBs to hold their receiver's arms. If they get that, I see a real close game.

Oh, and if the Seahawk's lose, Faghawker will stick around for a day or two and cry about the officiating. It's a Seahawk trademark. All of their losses are a result of bad officiating. Then he'll get sick of getting beat up and run away for a month or two. Of course, he'll come back and claim he was suspended. That's what he does. A little whiny pussie who runs his mouth and then can't face the music.

The Saints need an officiating crew that won't allow the Seattle DBs to hold their receiver's arms. If they get that, I see a real close game.

Oh, and if the Seahawk's lose, Faghawker will stick around for a day or two and cry about the officiating. It's a Seahawk trademark. All of their losses are a result of bad officiating. Then he'll get sick of getting beat up and run away for a month or two. Of course, he'll come back and claim he was suspended. That's what he does. A little whiny pussie who runs his mouth and then can't face the music.

Says the turd still crying about spygate. Hypocrisy at its finest!! :lol: :lol: Maybe the Saints will look at signals and cards from the bench to offset the 12th man like the Iggles would have. :overhead:

That is interesting from the point of view of the Saints - in two rematches with teams they thrashed this year the Hawks have lost, vs SF and AZ.

Good point.

:thumbsup:

*twack*

Do you understand that sound, porkchop? That is the sound of me smacking a wooden spoon off your rigged cranium. No. No, you did not understand this linear analogy even a little bit.

The example compares same venue rematches.

Arizona lost 58-0 one year in Seattle, came back the next, and beat Seattle in Seattle 17-10. I applauded their effort.

San Fran got crushed in Seattle last year, came back with revenge this year in Seattle, and got crushed again. And I mocked them for the fagguts that they are.

Look, I'm not going to disrespect the Saints by comparing them to the Niners, because quite frankly we hate those guys and we are only mildly annoyed by you folks. So, we can either get down to game analysis, flame wars, or both. Choose your weapon, because we can fight either way.

So when did you move down from Pittsburgh? :lol:

:overhead: JGCLOWNFISH TO A FOCKING TEE! :clap:

So from this video we learn people living in NC State area are not from Pittsburgh and have not been to a game. OK? Didn't know to go to a Steeler bar you had to be a real yinzer (or even know what that means) or had to have been to a game (I know they live in NC, but hey everyone should make the trip right?).

They didn't know that the Steelers had a mascot which I don't think they do because he only lasted like 8 games. But if you can't name your team's mascot name or his telephone number you are not a true fan.

Not everyone could name all 6 championship years accurately. :first: x6

A 13 year old kid didn't know the Steelers were once called the Pirates in the 1930's

A random chick who was probably 11 when Ben was drafted didn't know Tommy Maddox was the QB before him.

A lady hanging out with her Steeler fan boyfriend didn't know the family name of the owners of the team.

Sounds like a great gauge for fan dedication doesn't it?

Perhaps I was just expecting worthwhile to have a video made and of course to be linked

I was hoping they would cut to a Seahawk bar (I don't think there are any but I think we could count Starbuck's) where they could ask them to name the superbowl winning years.....err....ummmm....uhhh...nevermind

So from this video we learn people living in NC State area are not from Pittsburgh and have not been to a game. OK? Didn't know to go to a Steeler bar you had to be a real yinzer (or even know what that means) or had to have been to a game (I know they live in NC, but hey everyone should make the trip right?).

They didn't know that the Steelers had a mascot which I don't think they do because he only lasted like 8 games. But if you can't name your team's mascot name or his telephone number you are not a true fan.

Not everyone could name all 6 championship years accurately. :first: x6

A 13 year old kid didn't know the Steelers were once called the Pirates in the 1930's

A random chick who was probably 11 when Ben was drafted didn't know Tommy Maddox was the QB before him.

A lady hanging out with her Steeler fan boyfriend didn't know the family name of the owners of the team.

Sounds like a great gauge for fan dedication doesn't it?

Perhaps I was just expecting worthwhile to have a video made and of course to be linked

I was hoping they would cut to a Seahawk bar (I don't think there are any but I think we could count Starbuck's) where they could ask them to name the superbowl winning years.....err....ummmm....uhhh...nevermind

Yes you are Newbie dumb.

Yes you are Newbie dumb.

Mr. One Liner strikes again.

No substance

Good, then you'll have an easy transition into your offseason :thumbsup:

I see your buddies aren't here to back you up. My guees is they are avoiding it now out of fear of karma and the failure associated with the official Seahawks thread over the past few years. This year will be no different and they deep down know it. If I was you I'd shut the f up and follow their lead. Your team is going down like a French lesbian looking for her last cigarette in an uncut bush.

I see your buddies aren't here to back you up. My guees is they are avoiding it now out of fear of karma and the failure associated with the official Seahawks thread over the past few years. This year will be no different and they deep down know it. If I was you I'd shut the f up and follow their lead. Your team is going down like a French lesbian looking for her last cigarette in an uncut bush.

The Seahawks will Katrina those soft dooshes from NO. You're just too fockin dumb to realize it.

The Seahawks will Katrina those soft dooshes from NO. You're just too fockin dumb to realize it.

As a survivor of Katrina I know what it feels like to pick up the pieces and move on. Rebuild and win when nobody thought we could. Knowing that people such as yourself will fail miserably and continue to do so are things I don't enjoy. Actually, I do enjoy it. I shouldn't, but I do.

You are worried about this matchup and it shows on so many levels. I Fawking love it!

Where are the usual Seahawks lovers in here? Pages of crap and yet, they are missing? You're Seahawks played the perfect game against us. Not going to happen Deep down you know it too.

As a survivor of Katrina I know what it feels like to pick up the pieces and move on. Rebuild and win when nobody thought we could. Knowing that people such as yourself will fail miserably and continue to do so are things I don't enjoy. Actually, I do enjoy it. I shouldn't, but I do.

You are worried about this matchup and it shows on so many levels. I Fawking love it!

Where are the usual Seahawks lovers in here? Pages of crap and yet, they are missing? You're Seahawks played the perfect game against us. Not going to happen Deep down you know it too.

I ain't worried one bit! I wanted to play you guy's again. We Own you guy's and your the weakest def in the playoff's right now.

We beat you with a 7-9 team. Crushed you this year. Your at our home and you suck on the road.

Sure, you got by Phily. But it wasn't impressive at all and against a first year coach and young QB.

And Brees still threw picks and looked shakey. Now you play us on the road who's Def is the best in the league.

I think we crush you again!

I know deep down, your shitting ur pants and making it out like we are scared. I don't think so.

Were going all the way baby.

Good luck though.

GO HAWKS!

Murf won this one by TKO. :first:

Knocking out Faghawker is no big deal. He's the dumbest focker I've ever encountered.

Where are the usual Seahawks lovers in here?

Guys like Kopy have shied away from the thread because Faghawker is such a whiny doosh. He actually makes all Seahawk fans look bad so they distance themselves from him. It's a shame when even your own team's supporters hate you.

Good for you survivor boy. Get ready to pick up the pieces again. But see here's the rub. NO ONE thinks the Aints are going to win so you have nothing to lose talking shite. If they lose, you shrug and say they were supposed to lose. If they win, you come back pumping out your scrawny sizzle chest.So way to go out on a limb. Gee where were you before the Monday night game? That's right, your barely made a peep. After the butt focking you disappeared like the pvssy you are. Way to go tough guy. :thumbsup:

Guys like Kopy have shied away from the thread because Faghawker is such a whiny doosh. He actually makes all Seahawk fans look bad so they distance themselves from him. It's a shame when even your own team's supporters hate you.

You know there's an Official Dooshbag Eagles Thread on page 1, right? But that's ok, you can hang out with the winners.Now, go grab your shine box and GFY :wave:

I ain't worried one bit! I wanted to play you guy's again. We Own you guy's and your the weakest def in the playoff's right now.

We beat you with a 7-9 team. Crushed you this year. Your at our home and you suck on the road.

Sure, you got by Phily. But it wasn't impressive at all and against a first year coach and young QB.

And Brees still threw picks and looked shakey. Now you play us on the road who's Def is the best in the league.

I think we crush you again!

I know deep down, your shitting ur pants and making it out like we are scared. I don't think so.

Were going all the way baby.

Good luck though.

GO HAWKS!

I guess we missed the memo that we are supposed to fear the Saints based on their squeaking past a shite Eagles team.

The Eagles don't ever audible, so the fan noise in Seattle will be a non-factor. They can blow their little gay trumpets and scream all they want. Foles and the offense simple look at cards or signals from the bench and then have a bunch of options off of each play.

Eagles 48 Seafags 13

This is classic Newbie dumb. I had to bump it :overhead: :music_guitarred: :first:

This is classic Newbie dumb. I had to bump it :overhead: :music_guitarred: :first:

The Seacunts dodged a bullet by having the Saints knock off the Eagles.

Fladoosh is that kid who changes the rules during the basketball game, then still loses, quits and takes his ball and leaves. Bottom line is your pathetic franchise sucks almost as bad as you. You'll never have a single Championship, let alone six. Go back to your sad little life piss-ant.

:wave:

Fladoosh is that kid who changes the rules during the basketball game, then still loses, quits and takes his ball and leaves. Bottom line is your pathetic franchise sucks almost as bad as you. You'll never have a single Championship, let alone six. Go back to your sad little life piss-ant.

:wave:

So when did you move down from Pittsburgh?? LOL!!

I'm knocking trolls out left and right!

:lol:

You're too stupid to realize that you're the slow kid that everyone is picking on.

You're too stupid to realize that you're the slow kid that everyone is picking on.

You're too stupid to realize you've been played! Again!

You're too stupid to realize you've been played! Again!

So you're 'playing' all the guys who've been smacking you in the teeth? Well played! Bwahahahaha

You have swung and missed every time and continue to only make an ass out of yourself.

This thread would be 2-3 pages long if you didn't take the bait over and over.

So you're 'playing' all the guys who've been smacking you in the teeth? Well played! Bwahahahaha

Smacking me in my teeth :lol: Yeah ok :rolleyes: So let's see who's smacking me in my teeth: a delusional Saints fan, two loser Eagles fans, a couple of bandwagon Steeler fans. :overhead: Rock on!

This thread would be 2-3 pages long if you didn't take the bait over and over.

Ah yes and now we get the typical MDC I was phishing post :overhead: :clap: :lol: