Sign in to follow this  
BuschWack

I have Jordan Cameron and Josh Gordon and I'm worried about Thursday Night Football.

Yes.. it's a seemingly good matchup against the Bills. So what! Thursday Night Football on the NFL Network tends to KILL fantasy stock.

I'm very worried. Any one else feel my worry?

Yes.. it's a seemingly a good matchup against the Bills. So what! Thursday Night Football on the NFL Network tends to KILL fantasy stock.

I'm very worried. Any one else feel my worry?

I see what you're doing here...I approve! And I too am worried.

Throw out the Blake Griffin endorsement....

It makes no difference on NFL Network's Thursday Night Football...

I'M WORRIED!

• Like 1

The WHITE BEAST is still humble. Keep it up! Keep grinding!

He was just a basketball player, he wasn't athletic enough...

I could have sworn i saw another one of these thread last week.

Look..if you own Josh Gordan and Jordan Cameron, you should always be worry on a weekly basis.

Definitely worried myself. Thursday night is usually a no-no, but I'm rolling with Air Jordan. If I muster 5 points from him, I'm happy. :)

I'm in 2 leagues, one with Jimmy Graham and the other with Cameron. Anxiety and burns every week!

I see what you're doing here...I approve! And I too am worried.

I see you've got Graham and Cameron. Are you allowed to play Cameron in the flex? If not, what kind of trade offers are coming your way?

I see you've got Graham and Cameron. Are you allowed to play Cameron in the flex? If not, what kind of trade offers are coming your way?

Don't have them both in the same league. Wish I had those problems. I do play Orange Julius in the flex with Jimmy though. Other league, I just have Cameron at TE

Nerves will get the better of me tonight. :(

"J-Bone"?

I also have both Cameron and Gordon. Gates is also on my team and I just might roll with him over Cameron tonight.

Both he and Gates are projected to score, but I like Rivers throwing to Gates a lot better. If it were Sunday, I would probably start Cameron. What's the difference? If Cameron has a bad night, than it would bother me all the way until Monday because I would be praying that Gates has a bad night too. I'd rather die quick than a slow simmering death. lol

Gordon is an easier start for me because I can justify starting him over R.Wayne who has a tough match up. But Gates on the other hand is up against Oakland and I like that match up too.

I also have both Cameron and Gordon. Gates is also on my team and I just might roll with him over Cameron tonight.

Both he and Gates are projected to score, but I like Rivers throwing to Gates a lot better. If it were Sunday, I would probably start Cameron. What's the difference? If Cameron has a bad night, than it would bother me all the way until Monday because I would be praying that Gates has a bad night too. I'd rather die quick than a slow simmering death. lol

Gordon is an easier start for me because I can justify starting him over R.Wayne who has a tough match up. But Gates on the other hand is up against Oakland and I like that match up too.

You have a reason to be worried about The White Beast playing on Thursday Night.. that's to be expected.

But in your decision to start Gates over Cameron ...consider whether or not San Diego will be in a shootout. ?

Also, will Gates ankles be extra sore after all that work last week? Once and "if" the Chargers have the game in hand.. will they rest Gates?

I'm horrified that the team that just gave up 166 to Torrey Smith now has to deal with Gordon. Losing sleep... :pointstosky:

How about the weather for tonight's game?

Rain storm with possible thunder and lightning in the area.

How about the weather for tonight's game?

Rain storm with possible thunder and lightning in the area.

Only on Thursday NIght Football! I'm worried.

This is always a helpful site. http://www.nflweather.com/

Looks like it could be ugly in Nashville and Cincy also.

Don't bench your Studs..................even on Thursday nights.

I know we're in unfamiliar territory by having a couple Browns' players being referred to as Studs but just roll with it. If we come up short, chalk it up to the Thursday night jinx and tell yourself you played the percentages.

I have Gordon in both leagues and Cameron in one. I'd rather sleep better knowing I didn't bench a Stud than leaving huge points on the bench if they go off.

I actually just traded him...trade should be finalized tomorrow. My RBs have been a shambles so I'm trading Cameron and Ben Tate for Giovani Bernard and Owen Daniels. (Gotta trade like for like in my league...lame, but those are the rules) For whatever reason, people in my league were unwilling to give me a lot for a guy I picked up as a $1 flyer in my draft, they see that I made a great pickup in the draft and get it in their head that he's not worth a lot. Anyway, I'm ok with the trade, it was probably the best I was going to do and I was desperate for a RB this week with Martin on bye. MJD sucks and Jennings I picked up for this week in case I couldn't get another RB (like Bernard).

According to Dave Richards trade analyzer I am coming out ahead. lol

I'd be a little worried if Byrd plays tonight.

Cameron's opponent this week, the Bills, have allowed just 161 yards to opposing tight ends through the first four games, The Buffalo News reports.

Analysis: The Bills have fast, aggressive linebackers who have been able to stick with the opponent's tight ends this season. However, we'll note that New England played Buffalo without Rob Gronkowski and the Ravens have no one dangerous at tight end until Dennis Pitta gets back. While Cameron may not be able to romp all over the place Thursday like he's done against a few of Cleveland's opponents this season, it'd be tough to sit him the way he's been going. Make that very tough. So while we wouldn't advise doing anything irrational, don't get too disappointed if the Bills keep his numbers somewhere less than eye-popping.

by Rotowire.com

Change anyone's thinking?

Cameron's opponent this week, the Bills, have allowed just 161 yards to opposing tight ends through the first four games, The Buffalo News reports.

Analysis: The Bills have fast, aggressive linebackers who have been able to stick with the opponent's tight ends this season. However, we'll note that New England played Buffalo without Rob Gronkowski and the Ravens have no one dangerous at tight end until Dennis Pitta gets back. While Cameron may not be able to romp all over the place Thursday like he's done against a few of Cleveland's opponents this season, it'd be tough to sit him the way he's been going. Make that very tough. So while we wouldn't advise doing anything irrational, don't get too disappointed if the Bills keep his numbers somewhere less than eye-popping.[/size]

by Rotowire.com

I may roll with Gates (PPR).

Analysis: The Bills have fast, aggressive linebackers who have been able to stick with the opponent's tight ends this season. However, we'll note that New England played Buffalo without Rob Gronkowski and the Ravens have no one dangerous at tight end until Dennis Pitta gets back. While Cameron may not be able to romp all over the place Thursday like he's done against a few of Cleveland's opponents this season, it'd be tough to sit him the way he's been going. Make that very tough. So while we wouldn't advise doing anything irrational, don't get too disappointed if the Bills keep his numbers somewhere less than eye-popping.

by Rotowire.com

Hell no.

I may be worried.

..but not stupid.

I may roll with Gates (PPR).

HA!! See... Also from rotowire.com

Gates had a monster game in Sunday's win over Dallas, catching 10 passes (10 targets) for 136 yards with a touchdown.

Analysis: Gates looked like he was in his prime on a sweet 56-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter. He's healthy this year, and getting tons of looks from Philip Rivers. In fact, Gates has 27 targets over the last three games, going over 100 yards in two of those contests. Continue to start him with confidence.

Starting to sweat because I am over thinking it again. I feel just fine starting Gordon tonight, but not Cameron.

Maybe Hoyer will showcase Cameron and just keep feeding him the ball infront of a national audience. :dunno:

FF101: Never. Bench. Your. Studs.

Cameron & Gordon qualify...

Expect some drop in production (short week schedule to blame?)...

Nothing more to see here...oh and those two are some of the hottest pass-catchers going right now. You ride that until it throws you.

FF101: Never. Bench. Your. Studs.

Cameron & Gordon qualify...

Expect some drop in production (short week schedule to blame?)...

Nothing more to see here...oh and those two are some of the hottest pass-catchers going right now. You ride that until it throws you.

I understand that and I appreciate your opinion, but isn't Gates still considered a stud? Rivers at Qb and the normal sunday schedule is the reason why I am hesitant on Cameron.

by Rotowire.com

Greg Olsen is the only decent TE the Bills have faced, and he had a pretty good game against them.

Its a prime time game and in saying that, I will most likely bite the bullet and start both Gordon and Cameron and scream at the TV all night...lol... I hope they both have a solid night. Biting nails now. :wacko:

I understand that and I appreciate your opinion, but isn't Gates still considered a stud? Rivers at Qb and the normal sunday schedule is the reason why I am hesitant on Cameron.

Fair question and good response which prompts a good discussion - which can be rare around here - thanks. My opinion of course...

Gates is a legend, Rivers is hot, he may even have a better match-up than Cameron.

But Cameron looks like the best TE in the game not named Graham. And yes including a healthy Gronk. His first National TV game of any consequence at the pro level. Hoyer is getting him the ball and he catches everything near him. Fast, physical, athletic and FRESH LEGS.

Said another way...he is what Gates was when he exploded on to the scene and became the Original FF TE God!

he is what Gates was when he exploded on to the scene and became the Original FF TE God!

Thanks!

I can agree with everything you said. I did switch Cameron in and I hope he does well.

I wanted to start him all along, but the whole Rivers being a hot qb right now and with Gates being "Healthy" at this time, made me question who to start.

Thanks!

Good Luck!

Cleveland will chuck it around all night, its what norv does. Hoyer hometown kid in front of hometown fans...bet he has a nice night. What else would they do, feed mcgahee? Uhhhhhh

I'm all in in Cleveland. Starting Hoyer, Gordon and Cameron. F it.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man. Woo!"

A f^%$ing legend. Thanks for the reminder.

Good luck guys and don't blame me.