Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Is anyone sitting on Britt to see if he gets traded and a new start with a better QB ?

The guy has looked like dogsh!t since blowing out his knee. I don't see any reason to expect anything from him at this point.

I read yesterday that several teams have contacted the Titans about Britt. If you have roster room to hold until the trade deadline nothing wrong with that but if he stays with Tenn he is worthless.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23911137/report-titans-fielding-offers-for-kenny-britt-trade

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports the Titans are "fielding offers" for Britt and "are open to trading for him."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1800698-tennessee-titans-5-potential-landing-spots-for-kenny-britt

I read yesterday that several teams have contacted the Titans about Britt. If you have roster room to hold until the trade deadline nothing wrong with that but if he stays with Tenn he is worthless.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23911137/report-titans-fielding-offers-for-kenny-britt-trade

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports the Titans are "fielding offers" for Britt and "are open to trading for him."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1800698-tennessee-titans-5-potential-landing-spots-for-kenny-britt

Thanks man

• Like 1

A trade for Britt makes absolutely no sense to me... He is not worth a 7th round pick... Best case for him is that he is finally released, and someone incredibly desperate acquires him for the remainder of the season. Next season he will be living out of his '09 Escalade.

Stop making things up stupid. Your incessant need for attention is boring as fvck

This. Times 100. :first: :first: !

Confused ? What am I making up... it was just a question. I have no idea.... just read something about it. If my stuff is boring don't read it. I come on this site for help, not to get attention. Been playing in big money leagues now for over 20 years, getting other peoples opinions is always helpful. I keep forgetting that there are little immature kids on this site.

Britt hasn't been relevant since game 2 of the 2011 season

Plenty of WRs in FA that has more potential than this guy.

He's in the "prove it" category at this point. No need to roster him until he does something.

Britt's problems are not QB related.

This. His QB might be better with better receivers.

Nah im not biting. Guys with potential that suck are FF team killers since the urge to start them can grow with even a shred of hype. Then you get 1 pnt and u lose ur week while watching at least 2 guys on ur bench have nice weeks. Broyles is another example, glad I didnt trot him out there even with the lure of no Calvin.

He only caught one out of six targets last week. So he wasn't being avoided.

It's a contract year and if this is the best he can do, he's done.

Picked him up last week but having second thoughts

Britt has been targeted. He has two bad knees and his attitude is even worse. I can't see anyone giving him much in the way of a contract and there is no reason a team with good chemistry, aka a playoff team, would want to risk bringing him on board. This is only my opinion, but I think his talent has been drained since the last knee injury. If you watch the Titans games, his speed looks gone and his will to get open is even worse. This was his year to make some money. He blew it.

He's not worth it.

assume he gets traded to another team.

we are going into week 6. if he gets traded next week, we will be 7 weeks into the season. it will take at least 3-4 weeks to learn the playbook and get to a point where he and the QB are on the same page in terms of doing their reads.

(this is an optomistic estimate... it could take longer)

So if your regular season ends after week 13, he is useful no earlier than week 10 or week 11 (best case scenario)

If he gets traded later, he may have little to no value until the Fantasy Playoffs.

Then there is always the risk that the problem was with him and not the QB.

so in my humble opinion, he will likely be a waste of a roster spot this year.

Britt is the Ahmad Bradshaw of wrs. He should be good and has opportunities but can't stay healthy nor deliver

To simply answer the question posed in the topic:

No, you are the only one. I don't know on what basis you can believe this guy has upside. He's never had a season with 800 yards. He's never started more than 11 games in his career. So enlighten everyone as to why or how you think he can be so great. The 2 games he played in 2011 where he balled out? Yeah sure let's take a sample size of 2 GAMES and apply it to a full season (sarcasm). He's damaged goods that will never be relevant in the NFL again. Even if he wasn't as bad as i think he is, when was the last time a WR was traded mid-season and made an impact for new team...?

Roy Williams? 2008 after being traded from Lions to Cowboys he played in 10 games amassed 19 catches for 198 with 1 TD. I understand that Fantasy Football is about gambling but you're just being irrational.