Sign in to follow this  
d'eaux boy

What do you need tonight? Colts vs. Chargers

I, unfortunately, went up against the Newton, Davis, Ridley owner this week and need 40 points from Luck along with zero from Wayne.

Anyone else need a miracle?

Gates to outscore Keenan Allen by 18 points. This might have been the lowest weekly point total (so far) for one of my teams ever.

EDIT: just saw that they removed Sproles' fumble.

I'm safely in the lead by 52 points with my opponent only having Luck left, I think I'm good.

I will be watching to see how Keenan Allen is utilized. Got him on my bench right now. Another solid day of production from him, and he'll be locked on my roster. If he has a dud, though, he could find himself cut, despite my bullish opinion of him.

I had a monstrous week with the likes of Marshall, Vernon Davis and Justin Blackmon . . . so just need to keep Danny Woodhead from outscoring Keenan Allen by 92 points. I am ahead by 91.9 and have Keenan Allen. He has Woodhead. No sweating this week so I love it. Vernon scored less than 40 with his game in a PPR; so you'd see what kind of game it would take out of Woodhead to accomplish this feat. NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Up by 7.5. I have Luck going tonight vs his Richardson and Gates. This is my lowest output of the season, as NOT ONE of my players have scored a TD yet.

Down 24 points and my opponent is done. I have Keenan and Trent Richardson going. Not too confident especially with Richarson being such a bust this year. Standard scoring so no bonuses can save me.

Thanks to Dez's quiet night I'm up 16 points going against Fleener. So basically I need Fleener to simply not have his best game of the season (so far) tonight. If I lose I'll be quite pissed.

Have TRich going in one league but playing against him in another league. I don't think it will make a difference in either outcome because I need him to punch in 2 TDs while Keenan Allen has a quiet night in the league I have him while in the other league I'm safe unless he goes off for something like 4 TDs and 200 yards.

Up 105-92 and I got rivers left and he's got wood head in PPR league. Really hope wood head doesn't out score rivers.

Also other PPR league I am up 118-77 and got luck and Novak left while he has T rich and wood head left.

My league that I am up 5-0 in I am down 151-114 and got luck going and he has hilton. Unless luck throws for 4-5 Tds and 400 plus yards and none to hilton I got a chance. Yah I don't think it's gonna happen lol.

I need less than a point from Nick Novak....

In another league I am down by 11 need Gates to outscore TRich by 11 points tonight...TE Bonus yard league

A lot of us seem to need TR to come through tonight. I think we might be screwed. Not to jinz us but still......

• Like 1

I'm up by 12. My opponent has T. Richardson and Gates. I have D. Woodhead... This a non-ppr league, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

UGH . .. I'm up by 8, he has luck I have Reggie Wayne. Think I'm screwed. May just start Vincent Brown over Wayne. At least if he gets points, I'd need 16 from him, Luck doesn't get points too.

Need 1 extra point kick or FG from Novak to break a tie and win my matchup. I'm assuming that either the chargers will be shut out, or Novak will tear his ACL on the opening kickoff.

I need Wayne and Allen to combine for -27.

So, 14 combined fumbles and 0 yards for each.

It could go either way.

Yes... I need several stat corrections in my favor as I am in position to lose by 10.

Up by 9 in a PPR league... he has Luck, I have Hilton... need all TDs to go Hilton's way (they are 6pt pass) or let them go via the ground with TRich to help me in another league.

27 from Fleener in a PPR league (thanks again Gronk). 6/90/2 will do the trick. :thumbsdown:

In another league, I need 58 from TRICH, Rivers, and Novak. Like my chances better in this one. :thumbsup:

I need T.Y and T-Rich to combine for at least 14pts in order for me to take down my undefeated opponent in one league...Im up 23pts in another league where my opponent has Reggie Wayne, and I have Gates..

It could go either way.

UPDATE: I came up just short.