Sign in to follow this  
bscheibs

Why is INSERT NAME HERE still on my team?!?!

Chris Ivory- Last 3 games a whopping 4 carries each and 0 catches/ TDs all year. Why am I carrying this jamoke?

Goodson is out? Alright. 1 more week. But that's it. Really.

Now show me something you hump.

Christine Michael

Still think he'd be worth the if Lynch went down. Not totally sure but I'd guess Turbin would keep his COP role and they'd see if Christine could handle 1st & 2nd downs. He did look really good in preseason. I think worth a spot if your a Lynch owner.

SJax . Now he might not even be back till November . And my Yahoo league doesn't have an IR slot, so I continue to carry his dead weight on my bench . Not that he would even qualify as he's not even on IR in real life .

Chris Ivory- Last 3 games a whopping 4 carries each and 0 catches/ TDs all year. Why am I carrying this jamoke?

Goodson is out? Alright. 1 more week. But that's it. Really.

Now show me something you hump.

Some people just can't get sold on Bilal as an every down back. If Goodson were still around, then maybe Ivory would be a drop, but now........

SJax . Now he might not even be back till November . And my Yahoo league doesn't have an IR slot, so I continue to carry his dead weight on my bench . Not that he would even qualify as he's not even on IR in real life .

Yeah that's rough - not even that much upside if he were playing anyway - not now with Julio out.

McFadden has been pretty solid this year. Yeah, he missed one game due to his hammy and did bad in the game he got hurt in but other than that he's been a flex option / RB2. I think he has some big games coming up after this bye week.

Amendola. I hate that turd.

This.

And... MJD. Although I can't drop hip because he still gets all the touches one can want from a RB and occasionally finds the end zone.

David Wilson - even if he comes back from injury, is he any good at all?

Roddy White - can't drop him but not really expecting a damn thing out of him

Michael Floyd - not bad enough to drop; never good enough to start

Amendola. I hate that turd.

Purge him....when was last time he played more than 1.5 games before injury

Amendola. I still have him because there is not a lot left on the waiver wire but I may pick up T.Williams instead of this puke.

dropped him and he is sitting out in free agency with no takers......hint (there has to be something better for you to pick up, think of the talent you passed on to clog a roster space for a guy who is now obvious is a 40 yards per game guy)

Throw out the name recognition and move on.

Amendola. I still have him because there is not a lot left on the waiver wire but I may pick up T.Williams instead of this puke.

There has to be something out there....another position besides WR.

It is good therapy to drop him, can you ever imagine starting him with confidence again?

Move on

Ivory __drop him and pick him back up for week 9 I predict a monster game when he goes to NO -- also Cook returns to Tenn

Kendell Hunter

I've been waiting for Gore to get hurt for 2 years now. I dont know why I still keep him. I will have to drop him once Rome goes on his Bye week for a QB but knowing me I'll probably pick Hunter back up. It truly is a strange relationship.

Cordarelle Patterson is warming the bench on most of my teams. He sits in between Christine Michael and Zach Ertz.

I think I still have Kenny Britt on a roster somewhere. lol

I still have Britt in two leagues. I have this fear that I will drop him and then someone like the Packers will trade for him and he'll become a WR1 scoring mad, crazy points. Once the trade deadline is over I'll throw him to the sharks.

Another victim of Munchak's worthless coaching.

Trent Richardson

This. Unfortunately it's a no trade league so I am just stuck with him. Started Zac Stacy and Greg Jennings over him this week.

For some reason, I still have James Starks on my bench. I wasted my #1 waiver on him after that big game in Week 2. The next week he hurt his knee, but I figured no sweat I'll give him a couple of weeks.... he hasn't played since. Even if he ever does get healthy, apparently Green Bay has other RBs who have probably taken his job at this point.

Ah screw it... one more week. :bandana:

Yeah, glad I gave Ivory one more week.

I almost offered him to the Powell owner for BGE but then figured that trade would never be accepted and didn't.

But why is Snelling still on my bench??

how about Ivory though? hopefully you didn't drop him yet. 30+ carries this week??

so so glad i hung onto him...,now just please please prove us all wrong and stay healthy...,so we can watch you run all over the saints ..,and make them wish they never disrespected you..!!!

Is Miller droppable at this point?

I say yes, assuming there's an option on the wire that can get you more than 5-6 points a week. Miller is bye week filler at best.

There has to be something out there....another position besides WR.

It is good therapy to drop him, can you ever imagine starting him with confidence again?

Move on

I dropped him for T.Williams who I will need to cover byes this week.