Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Worst trade you have made this year?

I traded Megatron for cj spiller. I needed a 2nd runningback. ahmad bradshaw went down and it left me bare. I went all wr early this year and left me struggling to grab a decent 2nd rb. I thought surely they would start feeding him the ball like they said preseason. since i did this trade calvin has went apeshit......of course and spiller has just been apieceofshit. My only saving grace is I traded Jared cook for terrance williams with the same guy and I at least came out of that deal ahead. But maaaaaaaannnnnn that hurts. I jumped the gun and sold my best piece. Ended up jumping on zach stacy and didnt even need to make that trade in the end anyways. Baaaddddddd trade scale....7....jumping the gun scale....10

Traded Lamar Miller and Philip Rivers for Spiller after week 2. In a 2qb league no less. I have Brees and Ryan as starters and felt Rivers would come back to earth and Spiller would take off. Wah wah wah.

I traded knowshon for colston week 4 figuring the denver backfield would split more carries between their rbs. Now knowshon is tearing it up and colston is droppable. I got boned.

any of you recover from your shitty trade. I am 6 and 2 first in my division in a competitive league but would probably be closer to 8 and 0 had I kept calvin. spiller still has a chance to make the trade look less horrible but damn did i shitthebedfred on that one.

Traded Jordy Nelson for Sproles after Sproles 2 TD (and only TD) game.

What do I win ?

Traded Moreno, Jones-Drew, Wayne for Ray Rice, Thompkins, Nicks. I was so happy to unload Jones-Drew, figured the Broncos would be splitting carries way more and Rice would pick it up. Here's to hoping he still will.

Aaron Rogers, Steven Ridley and Golden Tate

For

Marshawn Lynch and Andy Dalton

Just shipped Peterson and Gonzo for Dez and Cameron. Not sure how I feel.

That looks ok.

I gave up Moreno for CJluckytoget1k. :doh:

just recently got rid of vick and harvin for colston and flacco... yes... I know... 14 man league with VERY few qbs left...

WEEK 2- traded AP for Calvin/MJD

Last two weeks have been great, considering team needs (which I will spare you) I think I slightly have an edge as of today.

PPR league.

I traded Victor Cruz to an owner I knew had success with him after his great first week for Dez Bryant.

I traded Dez to the Romo owner for AJ Green.

I traded AJ Green for Calvin Johnson to the owner who needed production after his knee issue before week 7.

I traded Victor Cruz for Calvin Johnson.

Not my trade, but someone I know traded Kaep and Fitz for Romo and Cobb... right before Cobb got hurt. The trade hadn't even gone through when it happened and he is commissioner of the league, so he could have vetoed it, but I'll give him credit for taking it like a man.

Worst trade? Of the three I've made........

Brady + Leveon Bell for Rivers. (PPR league) right after Week 5

Reggie Bush + Witten for J. Charles (PPR league) right after Week 5

Boldin + Gronk for Welker (standard league) in Week 5

I'm happy with them all.

Vjax for shorts after jacksons three consecutive 2 point games.

The first overall pick in next year's rookie draft for a wr I thought would be a perfect fit with kaps big arm, quinton patton.

It wasn't a bad trade rather a trade I didn't make: Le'Veon Bell and Moreno for Trent Richardson. I kept telling myself Trent was gonna turn it around. Hindsights 20/20.

Traded Ryan and M.Willaims for Brady and Colston the week before julio went out for the year. This trade has cost me three wins and in danger of missing the playoffs. Took a chance on Brady while Ryan was hot and was wrong.

After week 2 I traded Moreno, Ellington and E. Royal for Spiller and Gronk. At the time, I thought I was robbing the guy blind. I still have hope for it to work out in my favor, but so far Moreno has been the best player in the deal. Spiller left hurt the next game and has been useless since, and Gronk took longer than expected getting back and has given me one good game. I just home that these 2 come around as we get into fantasy playoff time.

Ohhhh no Patssox. Homerism kills you. LOL

Yup i did it in 2 leagues. :doh: The Luck for Brady was bad but so was Vick and Lacy for Brady, David Wilson and Bowe.

The same time i got him in two leagues i tried to trade Luck for Brady in another and the guy laughed at my offer. Damn glad he did now :thumbsup: