Sign in to follow this  
Skinny_Bastard

Incognito & the Miami Dolphins

"Sources tell FOX Sports that suspended LG Richie Incognito sent text messages and left voicemails with Jonathan Martin "that are both threatening and racially charged in nature."

Incognito was not suspended indefinitely for simple bullying. These texts and voicemails will be shared with the league as both the NFL and the Dolphins investigate the incident. FOX Sports goes as far to say this is an "alleged hate crime." Martin left the team following a prank played by his fellow offensive linemen in the cafeteria last Monday. He has not yet returned. Incognito has a long history of wayward behavior both on and off the field."

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3291/richie-incognito

How is this even possible in a league where majority of the players are black. How does the rest of the members of his team allow this focker to go haywire on Martin? I always knew Philbin was never a right fit and this mess only goes to prove that he has NO COMMAND of the locker room and have no effing idea what's going on.

I know some of you Philbin defenders will come on and preach that the coach don't know anything about it..

Well....he did.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000275489/article/jonathan-martin-talked-to-joe-philbin-about-issues-in-spring

"Multiple Miami Dolphins sources said Sunday that the offensive lineman approached coach Joe Philbin to discuss his issues during organized team activities in the spring. One team source said Martin's desire to even continue playing football had been questioned, but the team believed the situation was quelled after it was addressed at that time. Another source who has spoken to Martin said the second-year pro addressed his issues with the work environment in Miami at the meeting with Philbin, though a team source contended the Dolphins weren't aware of them until last week."

There is something really big probably being covered up right now but I think it's gonna come out very soon. IMO

There is something really big probably being covered up right now but I think it's gonna come out very soon. IMO

Lets not forget Mike Pouncey is also part of this O-line tormenting Martin. Aaron Hernandez friend and supporter and was just served a grand jury subpoena in the case.

I agree.

There's sufficient evidence gathered by Miami front office that probably forced them to suspend Incognito. This will have a BIG BIG impact in the locker room.

Fock Incognito, he's always been known as one of the dirtiest players in the league. He deserves whatever's coming to him.

I wouldn't shed a tear for Pouncy either. Hoping he gets ass-raped in the Hernandez investigation.

• Like 1

This guy Incognito is a world class scumbag

He was kicked off the Nebraska team for being a distraction and uncontrollable. When he played with the Rams, he was known to instigate fights and had a tendency to draw too many unsportsmanline penalty flags. He has been accused of being the dirtiest player since Conrad Dobler. When he's focused, he's a mauler in the run game, but he's a guy nobody on the Rams team wanted anything to do with. He's as likely to fight you as the other team.

• Like 1

This feels like a middle school case being overblown by a headcase in franklin. REminds me of a similar thing that happened to me in high school...there was a dweeb who loved star wars (I love it too), so we drew a pic of darth maul and the kid having a lightsaber duel and put it on his desk. The teacher got it and saw it as a threat from us to him and i nearly got expelled (this was right after columbine) over a completely overblown misunderstanding. When my dad heard I had "been terrorizing a student" (note the dweeb was twice my size) he almost beat my ass.

richie is a simple bully, franklin is a fragile ticking time bomb schizo.

He was kicked off the Nebraska team for being a distraction and uncontrollable. When he played with the Rams, he was known to instigate fights and had a tendency to draw too many unsportsmanline penalty flags. He has been accused of being the dirtiest player since Conrad Dobler. When he's focused, he's a mauler in the run game, but he's a guy nobody on the Rams team wanted anything to do with. He's as likely to fight you as the other team.

Incognito and Suh played at Nebraska.....

• Like 1

This feels like a middle school case being overblown by a headcase in franklin. REminds me of a similar thing that happened to me in high school...there was a dweeb who loved star wars (I love it too), so we drew a pic of darth maul and the kid having a lightsaber duel and put it on his desk. The teacher got it and saw it as a threat from us to him and i nearly got expelled (this was right after columbine) over a completely overblown misunderstanding. When my dad heard I had "been terrorizing a student" (note the dweeb was twice my size) he almost beat my ass.

I gonna be careful not to upset you from now on

.....That's some serious chit bro...see the actual voicemail.

"The threatening voicemail Richie Incognito left for Jonathan Martin has been revealed and heard by both the Dolphins and the NFL.

ESPN's Adam Schefter has the vile quotes. "Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of (expletive). I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your real mother across the face (laughter). (Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you." Jonathan Martin has left the team and Incognito has been suspended indefinitely."

.....That's some serious chit bro...see the actual voicemail.

"The threatening voicemail Richie Incognito left for Jonathan Martin has been revealed and heard by both the Dolphins and the NFL.

ESPN's Adam Schefter has the vile quotes. "Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of (expletive). I saw you on Twitter, you been training ten weeks. (I want to) (expletive) in your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your (expletive) mouth. (I'm going to) slap your real mother across the face (laughter). (Expletive) you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you." Jonathan Martin has left the team and Incognito has been suspended indefinitely."

I agree, this guy deserves whatever he has coming to him. Some good-natured hazing is one thing, it can actually bond teams together and be a rite of passage. But too many guys take it way too far, and there always seems to be one guy in every group, which means you almost have to ban hazing altogether because it is almost impossible to control the bad apple in the bunch.

Here's to hoping no Guard-needy teams sign this POS and he vanishes into obscurity, where I'm sure he will simply start to terrorize women and children and smaller guys at the local dive bar.

Wow what the hell??? they are at work and that is simple harrassment. What is Richies problem? i know guys get together and talk trash to eachother all the time but using the N-word? In the nfl?? This is wild, I want to know what the rest of the teammates think of all this.

Jonathan Martin has no business playing football. He is giant baby that QUIT on his team. Just walked out on them. Untrustworthy, undependable, gutless, and incredibly selfish. It's unforgivable. A tattletale. Hey, if you don't want to play, then quit. Walk away. A football player plays with broken limbs. This turd quit because his feelings got hurt.

The sad thing is Martin is taking people out with him. A selfish bum. Like a guy jumping off a roof and trying to squash a few pedestrians on the way to becoming a pancake.

Jonathan Martin has no business playing football. He is giant baby that QUIT on his team. Just walked out on them. Untrustworthy, undependable, gutless, and incredibly selfish. It's unforgivable. A tattletale. Hey, if you don't want to play, then quit. Walk away. A football player plays with broken limbs. This turd quit because his feelings got hurt.

The sad thing is Martin is taking people out with him. A selfish bum. Like a guy jumping off a roof and trying to squash a few pedestrians on the way to becoming a pancake.

You are an example of a guy who just doesn't get it. Does Martin suffer from some emotional issues that are not common to most NFL players? Probably. But, because he is an NFL player playing a "man's game", he most tolerate abusive behavior that clearly crosses the line with respect to any reasonable person? No, he should not. It appears that he tried to keep it in house, and was ignored by the coaching staff and front office, and so he snapped and went outside the organization.

If you were being hazed and abused by Incognito everyday at your place of work, you would be a blubbering wreck, not some tough-guy internet poster calling another man a tattletale.

• Like 2

You are an example of a guy who just doesn't get it. Does Martin suffer from some emotional issues that are not common to most NFL players? Probably. But, because he is an NFL player playing a "man's game", he most tolerate abusive behavior that clearly crosses the line with respect to any reasonable person? No, he should not. It appears that he tried to keep it in house, and was ignored by the coaching staff and front office, and so he snapped and went outside the organization.

If you were being hazed and abused by Incognito everyday at your place of work, you would be a blubbering wreck, not some tough-guy internet poster calling another man a tattletale.

Agree. Life is too short to have to deal with Richie Incognito's ###### on a daily basis, who every other team has booted because he's a loser.

An adult is incapable of being bullied. A man of his age should have the maturity to get over his ego getting a nudge. Jonathan Martin is not retarded as far as we know. However, I do question his sexuality.

Wow what the hell??? they are at work and that is simple harrassment. What is Richies problem? i know guys get together and talk trash to eachother all the time but using the N-word? In the nfl?? This is wild, I want to know what the rest of the teammates think of all this.

Man...dude. It's not just the 'N' word. He wanted to chit in his mouth and then KILL HIM. Report is, incognito always wanted to HUNT down members of Martin's family and HURT THEM too.

Tanastic..i hope you are just being sacastic, but these are the reason why we have innocent folks getting shot up in movie theaters and malls is because people like you treat it like it's nothing. There's a lot of mental illness in this society and these incident could have easily been another case of an employee going 'postal' because he's pressed so tight against the wall.

• Like 1

An adult is incapable of being bullied. A man of his age should have the maturity to get over his ego getting a nudge. Jonathan Martin is not retarded as far as we know. However, I do question his sexuality.

You just don't get it.

Read the text. If you go to work and someone is threatening to KILL you and harm members of YOUR family. What will you do?

Knowing that you are from philly, you'll just take it and pretend nothing will happen....until it's too late..

1. Incognito is a poor human being and deserves to be held accountable for his actions.

2. I think this kind of stuff goes on in locker rooms - especially NFL locker rooms - more than anyone in the media will care to point out. Incognito will become the "example/poster-boy" for it (and deservedly so) but this stuff isn't isolated.

You just don't get it.

Read the text. If you go to work and someone is threatening to KILL you and harm members of YOUR family. What will you do?

Knowing that you are from philly, you'll just take it and pretend nothing will happen....until it's too late..

I wouldn't take it literally. I'd be smart enough to know when somebody is being over the top with a bit. Geez, one guy on the Patriots goes out and kills some guys over a drug deal, and now all of the sudden the entire NFL is a hit squad. Everybody is a Panicky Pete.

How about Martin stop being a weirdo and try to interact with your teammates? This is all on Jonathan Martin. You're on a team. Be a teammate. Or go home. You can't win in this league when guys like Martin are killing the chemistry.

1. Incognito is a poor human being and deserves to be held accountable for his actions.

2. I think this kind of stuff goes on in locker rooms - especially NFL locker rooms - more than anyone in the media will care to point out. Incognito will become the "example/poster-boy" for it (and deservedly so) but this stuff isn't isolated.

Hazing happen..sure..but to this extend? I highly doubt it.

Martin has 2 choice. Confront the threats or walk away...

You are a Seattle fan, correct? I live in Seattle (but I grew up in Michigan and am a Lions fan). You give everyone in Seattle a bad name with your disgusting, out-dated views.

How about Martin stop being a weirdo and try to interact with your teammates? This is all on Jonathan Martin. You're on a team. Be a teammate. Or go home. You can't win in this league when guys like Martin are killing the chemistry.

You are assuming that mental illness is simply an emotion that he can snap in and out of. If that's the case, it won't be mental illness.

If it's simply 'be a good teammate' then the situation would had probably been resolved awhile back. But this is YEAR 2 of Martin's career. He's still getting threats on his life and threat on members of his family. Do you expect an individual with mental illness to take it? You have to be mentally INSANE to take it and pretend it's nothing.

PB is just a troll that gets a hardon from saying crap that incites a reaction. Do not feed...

You are a Seattle fan, correct? I live in Seattle (but I grew up in Michigan and am a Lions fan). You give everyone in Seattle a bad name with your disgusting, out-dated views.

You see what you did there? You disagreed with me, and then blindsided me with you are "disgusting" and I have "outdated views". I would surmise that based on your definition of what you think bullying is, you just "bullied" me. Am I right?

I don't understand the thought process of this soft generation of Americans growing up. They want to have this sense of living in a bubble, being protected at all times. But when somebody comes along that has a different opinion, then these folks attack and call others "racist" or "sexist" or "hater" or some other nonsense. You can't have your cake yadda, yadda, yadda.

By the way, I am incapable of feeling insulted. I actually enjoy it. Fire off any salvos you want. Oh, I don't live in Seattle. I live in Philadelphia.

You are assuming that mental illness is simply an emotion that he can snap in and out of. If that's the case, it won't be mental illness.

If it's simply 'be a good teammate' then the situation would had probably been resolved awhile back. But this is YEAR 2 of Martin's career. He's still getting threats on his life and threat on members of his family. Do you expect an individual with mental illness to take it? You have to be mentally INSANE to take it and pretend it's nothing.

If Jonathan Martin has mental illness, he probably shouldn't be playing football. I'm on board with that.

But you don't blame the people around him as collateral damage. Too many mentally ill people in this country are selfish, with a ME ME ME attitude. They expect to be pampered and have all their needs met at the expense of all the people around them and destroying their lives.

PB is just a troll that gets a hardon from saying crap that incites a reaction. Do not feed...

Perhaps.

You see what you did there? You disagreed with me, and then blindsided me with you are "disgusting" and I have "outdated views". I would surmise that based on your definition of what you think bullying is, you just "bullied" me. Am I right?

I don't understand the thought process of this soft generation of Americans growing up. They want to have this sense of living in a bubble, being protected at all times. But when somebody comes along that has a different opinion, then these folks attack and call others "racist" or "sexist" or "hater" or some other nonsense. You can't have your cake yadda, yadda, yadda.

By the way, I am incapable of feeling insulted. I actually enjoy it. Fire off any salvos you want. Oh, I don't live in Seattle. I live in Philadelphia.

Calling a spade a spade is not bullying, it is labeling. If you said the kind of stuff Incognito said and I called you a racist, that would not be bullying. You questioned Martin's sexuality because he snapped, that is outdated and disgusting. I'm all for some good back-and-forth and rigging, and sometimes cross the line myself. But that is with friends and family, NEVER at work, that is just stupid.

That you hail from Philly simply means that I erred in saying you give Seattle a bad name. You give Philly a bad name, my bad.

Soft? hahaha..it's always soft until one of your kids get shot.

Last month there was an incident with a bunch of bikers 'threatening' and 'harassing' a SUV on the highway. They forced the SUV to stop and surrounded the family in it.....guess what happened? The driver felt he was threatened and harassed so he stepped on the GAS and ran over a few of the bikers. One of them is now paralyzed. The dude that is paralyzed is crying foul.....well...most NewYorkers that kept up with the news agree with the driver that ran over these bikers. At the end, the bullies got what they deserved.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE your opponent......

The soft ones are usually ones that HITS YOU BACK THE HARDEST.

I don't know if Martin could take incognito in a fight, and I know I couldn't. But I would have just had to get my ass beat after he left me that voicemail because the next time I saw him, there was definitely going to be a fight.

And Incognito is building team chemistry?

If Jonathan Martin has mental illness, he probably shouldn't be playing football. I'm on board with that.

But you don't blame the people around him as collateral damage. Too many mentally ill people in this country are selfish, with a ME ME ME attitude. They expect to be pampered and have all their needs met at the expense of all the people around them and destroying their lives.

How bout INCOGNITO stop being such a POS and be a normal human being. Treat your teammate and countrymen with respect.

Damn country is run by rednecks that have no respect for one another. We no longer live in the wild wild west.

Calling a spade a spade is not bullying, it is labeling. If you said the kind of stuff Incognito said and I called you a racist, that would not be bullying. You questioned Martin's sexuality because he snapped, that is outdated and disgusting. I'm all for some good back-and-forth and rigging, and sometimes cross the line myself. But that is with friends and family, NEVER at work, that is just stupid.

That you hail from Philly simply means that I erred in saying you give Seattle a bad name. You give Philly a bad name, my bad.

I questioned his sexuality when I tagged the previous line. It was purposefully over the top, as that was just about the only "offensive" thing on the giant Offensive List not brought up in the whole story. There are sissies out there that have a problem with labeling too. I don't think people understand the definitions of bullying and racism anymore because those terms get thrown around so much in order to inflict pain by accusing someone. But, again, you are judging me judging him. It's an Ouroboros. Also, a football locker room is not exactly an office with stacks of cubicles where you can get fired for saying, "That is a lovely dress".

Philly has had a bad name for a long time, without my help. It's a badge of honor.

Philly has had a bad name for a long time, without my help. It's a badge of honor.

Maybe..just maybe...the bad name is well deserved. You folks earned it. :clap:

Soft? hahaha..it's always soft until one of your kids get shot.

Last month there was an incident with a bunch of bikers 'threatening' and 'harassing' a SUV on the highway. They forced the SUV to stop and surrounded the family in it.....guess what happened? The driver felt he was threatened and harassed so he stepped on the GAS and ran over a few of the bikers. One of them is now paralyzed. The dude that is paralyzed is crying foul.....well...most NewYorkers that kept up with the news agree with the driver that ran over these bikers. At the end, the bullies got what they deserved.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE your opponent......

The soft ones are usually ones that HITS YOU BACK THE HARDEST.

I remember that story well. The driver felt threatened because they slashed two of his tires before he ever his the gas pedal. It's too bad they caught up with the driver and beat him to Hell. He had his wife and child in the car. He had to protect them. But, that was a physical assault with dangerous weapons, so it's different.