Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Waiver wire woodies for week 12

Rainey if he's still out there

Mcgroin put together a nice performance

Santonio saw some decent work today

Who else?

Marquesse Goodwin he has tons of talent and becoming EJ's target

I must not be a true fan. I love FF, but have yet to have ever obtained a full woody over a player.

who replaces Welker if he is out with a concussion?

Hope the Broncos get in a sh1t ton of trouble for letting him come back in the game

i think julius thomas's knee is jacked up ...,Joel Dreessen might be worth a pick up

Hope the Broncos get in a sh1t ton of trouble for letting him come back in the game

Attitudes like this are a big reason the NFL game sucks today!

• Like 1

Attitudes like this are a big reason the NFL game sucks today!

Huh sending a guy who has been diagnosed with a concussion back out onto the field is why the NFL sucks?

Oh i get it fishing trip.. You got me

I am grabbing the Buffalo DEF for the rest of the year ride. They will be available being on a bye week 12. Their schedule is so easy its too good to be true. ATL, TB, MIA, and JAX that will be my playoff DEF!!!!

Is Delanie Walker a pick up yet (says the Julius Thomas - Cameron owner - different leagues)?

I added him in a league where my only TE is Tim Wright.

Is Delanie Walker a pick up yet (says the Julius Thomas - Cameron owner - different leagues)?

I think so. Looked like Fitz's comfort blanket last week. I'm gonna put my claim in for him b/c I'm a Cameron owner also.

I must not be a true fan. I love FF, but have yet to have ever obtained a full woody over a player.

Just some extemporaneous alliteration.

Huh sending a guy who has been diagnosed with a concussion back out onto the field is why the NFL sucks?

Oh i get it fishing trip.. You got me

:first:

The Aaron Rodgers injury forced me to luckily snag Nick Foles off the WW last week, now Foles is on BYE this week...At bottom of WW barrel lies Carson Palmer and Josh McCown...Carson has the Colts at home, McCown has the Rams on the road.. Who has the most WW promise for one week ?

The Aaron Rodgers injury forced me to luckily snag Nick Foles off the WW last week, now Foles is on BYE this week...At bottom of WW barrel lies Carson Palmer and Josh McCown...Carson has the Colts at home, McCown has the Rams on the road.. Who has the most WW promise for one week ?

I'm in the same boat with Wilson off. I had Keenum and added Palmer assuming Keenum was done. Now with Keenum starting again I'm rolling him out once more against JAX. I personally added Palmer over McCown and prefer him if those are your two options. That said I like Keenum more than both.

Is The Groin not available to you?