Sign in to follow this  
mccombsau

Week 13 Defenses

Had to drop New England for a WR, hoping I can pick them up again. They should be pretty solid against Houston even if they are all banged up.

Browns have been added/dropped all year and right now they're sitting looking good in FA. They're at home against the Jaguars. Does it seem to anyone else that the Jags have been moving the ball a lot better? MJD as well.

Still think Cleveland would be a good play though. Maybe better than NE @ Hou

I'd go Buffalo hosting the Falcons.

The Dirty Birds reeling after yet another disappointing home loss where they only produced 14 points. Now they travel to the rested Bills team who are at the top of the heap in number of sacks (or very close).

This bears repeating......unless you can't help it, stick with Home team DEFs when streaming. Taking Miami on the road @ the Jets might bite you. The Jets have been EXTREMELY generous the last two weeks but they were on the road.

I was a lot more confident in Cleveland vs Jags a few weeks ago than I am now. Them playing at home helps a lot, but I'll definitely be considering other options.

I was a lot more confident in Cleveland vs Jags a few weeks ago than I am now. Them playing at home helps a lot, but I'll definitely be considering other options.

Between the two... I'd honestly rather have the Jags D than Cleveland's...

But I would prefer another option.

I like the Eagles vs Ariz at home after a bye week.

Had to drop New England for a WR, hoping I can pick them up again. They should be pretty solid against Houston even if they are all banged up.

Someone also did this in my league, he was eliminated from the playoffs tonight so I may try to pick them up.

If he would have won he had a better WW priority over me and would have picked them up.

We have open waivers in my league so I need to start looking now...looking at Dallas home vs Oak and Buff home vs Atl

bills

Bills aren't hosting the falcons at home remember. its the toronto game, so the crowd won't be a factor for either team as the rogers centre won't be loud

Nobody likes the Jets at home vs. Miami?

No, especially since they announced that smith is still starting. Miami will have too much time on offense.

the JETS have been HORRIBLE, look at the points they have been getting no matter who they play, garbage man

Bills aren't hosting the falcons at home remember. its the toronto game, so the crowd won't be a factor for either team as the rogers centre won't be loud

One of the many reasons I love this bored. Thank you!

Cool deal. I was going to start a Week 13 DEF posting!

I was also thinking of some DEFs already mentioned: NE, BUF and NYJ. One stands out, though - how was about WAS at home vs. NYG? That is far and away the better play, "statistically speaking." Thoughts?

• Like 1

The Jets are a decent option this week at home where they play A LOT better and the weather is A LOT different than Miami.

Then they host Oakland next week which is a better matchup. Possible bad weather for a West Coast Team playing a 1:00 game.....pretty good stream option.

The Jets are a decent option this week at home where they play A LOT better and the weather is A LOT different than Miami.

Then they host Oakland next week which is a better matchup. Possible bad weather for a West Coast Team playing a 1:00 game.....pretty good stream option.

The jets defense is really good. The problem is that their offense is so bad. It gives the other team so much time with the ball.

The jets defense is really good. The problem is that their offense is so bad. It gives the other team so much time with the ball.

Good point. If jets turnover the ball in their territory then opponent can score quickly and this is not good.

Anyone like cowboys at home v Oakland? I'm surprised they are not getting more sacks but they do have 6 tds.

Anyone like cowboys at home v Oakland? I'm surprised they are not getting more sacks but they do have 6 tds.

picked up cowboys D couple weeks ago solely for this matchup ...,but since this was the last game before playoffs i didn't want to waste my #1 waiver priority & felt i had to pick up Miami's "D" since sum so called experts have them projected @ #1 this week.

so i'm torn between dallas & miami ???

Like I have been saying im ridding Buffalo ROY they have such a easy schedule week 13,14,15, and 16 that its too good to be true. Lol They aren't the best D but they are very solid and with that schedule they may win out.

Anyone else feeling buff is a trap call this week? I think im rolling dallas for pure upside

Anyone else feeling buff is a trap call this week? I think im rolling dallas for pure upside

Yes...I don't they have a history of solid games in Toronto.

If the steeler or ravens are on the wire, consider one if them. They need to be defensive battles. Plus as the late game, temps will be frigid.

Bills in Toronto is not a good play, maybe an ok play, but as previously mentioned, Toronto is indoors and not fan friendly for bills.

either way Atlanta is giving up 10+ points to defenses basically every week since Julio got hurt. coming off a bye, the bills should be ready to go. you could do a lot worse.