Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Green Bay @ Detroit: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Green Bay - TE Brandon Bostick, WR Chris Harper, LB Jamari Lattimore, LB Nate Palmer, QB Aaron Rodgers, DE C.J. Wilson, DE Jerel Worthy

Detroit - G Rodney Austin, C Leroy Harris, OT Corey Hilliard, CB Chris Houston, RB Mikel Leshoure, QB Kellen Moore, WR Micheal Spurlock

Bush better hope Schwartz lets his dumbazz back in the game.

I've got Bush and Stafford and I'm about ready to pull the turkey out of the oven and launch it at the TV.

I've got Bush and Stafford and I'm about ready to pull the turkey out of the oven and launch it at the TV.

This made me laugh. I have Stafford too...fortunately my league doesn't punish for turnovers.

Is he even playing???? wtf, who is Ross?? He is getting all the slot plays which should be Burlesons..unreal

He's in there. Just getting ZERO targets so far.

He's in there. Just getting ZERO targets so far.

thanks, i havent seen him

Rejoice Decker owners! I decided to roll with Burleson this week over Decker. Zero catches in the first half is bad enough, but ZERO targets???? WTF?

Can someone beat me in the head for breaking my promise of never starting Nelson again without Rodgers?

I came close to throwing the turkey at my TV, but I could beat you in the head with it instead. ? Stuffing included.

I came close to throwing the turkey at my TV, but I could beat you in the head with it instead. ? Stuffing included.

That works for me. Can you kick me in the nuts while you're at it?

ya NEVER again will I start Nelson or Boykin unless Rodgers is back! Thank god i made playoffs in both leagues..But they will both ride my bench in playoffs

ya NEVER again will I start Nelson or Boykin unless Rodgers is back! Thank god i made playoffs in both leagues..But they will both ride my bench in playoffs

But he has such a 'great matchup'. lol. I'll never learn

Anyone who thought this was gonna be anything but a complete lions mollywopping hasn't been paying attention. Packers are not an nfl offense without Rodgers.

My fav is the "matchup" talk. Matchups are only as good as the ability to take advantage of them. I don't care who's allowed how many of what to whom, Flynn blows so every DB out there is Deion sanders today. I wanted to bench Lacy for Benny Cunningham but Lacy has had good games despite zero offense. Looks like it will catch up to me today tho.

• Like 1

Why do they need me to tell them u can't throw on first down unless u have a good qb. You also can't go PA at all unless the defense respects the pass. How does the OC not know this but I do?

Can we just make it 2 hand touch and get it over with already?

For real. Apparently the two defenders are supposed to figure out 1 second before impact which will make the tackle, and then the other will get out of the way. Ridiculous. It's a CONTACT SPORT for god's sake.

Blowout. Time to take Stafford and Calvin out of the game. (Wishful thinking from a guy facing Stafford and watching Burleson do jack sh1t)

This is recommended way to stomp the Packers on Thanksgiving.

Now Ogletree gets a focking TD????? At least Burleson got some screen time while congratulating him.

• Like 1

Now Ogletree gets a focking TD????? At least Burleson got some screen time while congratulating him.

:doh:

:lol:

Watching that noodle armed plumber Flynn in there stealing money, all I can think about is the gutsy job the rook from Tampa handed Detroit last week.