Sign in to follow this  
MDC

I played against Gordon, Jeffrey and Decker ... and WON!

I played against Peyton, Gordon Jeffrey and Decker and won...

:alsonotreally:

Ok, so I played against Peyton and Jeffrey and managed to win...not quite as impressive...but surviving 93+ pts of fantasy whoop-ass from two guys is still sort-of-kind-of impressive.

I played against

Peyton

Gordon

Decker

Jeffery

Tate

Bush

Ertz

and won, cause we have a rule that if you forget to start a position, you forfeit, he had NYG def on his bench but failed to click them to start, Both NO and SEA are rostered

he score 240 pts and I scored 75

I played against

Peyton

Gordon

Decker

Jeffery

Tate

Bush

Ertz

and won, cause we have a rule that if you forget to start a position, you forfeit, he had NYG def on his bench but failed to click them to start, Both NO and SEA are rostered

he score 240 pts and I scored 75

Question: I had Jordan Reed in my lineup and he was a late scratch and I took a goose egg at TE. Would I have been DQ'd in this situation? I'm asking because I've never heard this rule but I kind of like it.

I know you're out there.

Let us hear your story. :bandana:

I'm guessing you have Peyton? Probably Tate as well? Only way I really see that happening. Those 3 guys are 115 points in standard leagues, and there really weren't many other people that had big games. Those 3 were actually the only WR's with multiple TD's so far this week. Unless your opponent had Geno Smith at QB I don't see many scenarios that you could win.

Question: I had Jordan Reed in my lineup and he was a late scratch and I took a goose egg at TE. Would I have been DQ'd in this situation? I'm asking because I've never heard this rule but I kind of like it.

no, only if you start someone on a bye, or leave the spot blank.

I know you're out there.

Let us hear your story. :bandana:

Lol. Not all 3 at once. Probably not even against two of the three.

I beat Decker and Jeffery with Peyton and Gordon in one league and lost to Peyton and Jeffery because I sat Decker for Burleson - despite having Gordon, Bush and Roddy going. The fantasy sow sometimes gives sour milk.

In a league where I had already locked up my division/1st round bye headed into this week I was playing a team that was eliminated from the playoffs. I asked our commish if we had a rule similar to yours & he said no.

I still have the Hawks defense tonight & am up 125-79 with noone on my opponents lineup left. Left the kicker slot open to evaluate Montee Ball for the next couple weeks.

Crappy rule.

I did not read one post on this thread, but insta call bull-poo.

This.

The OP never listed who he started. Bull manure.

This.

The OP never listed who he started. Bull manure.

Nothing gets by you guys.

I had Peyton, Gordo and Jeffery on 3 separate teams and I won them all. well, I split a double header, so I went 3 and 1