Sign in to follow this  
Upper Class Trash

New Orleans at Seattle: In-Game Discussion

What is your take on tonight's game?

That two teams will play and one will come out victorious, unless it ends in a tie...

I'm going to go with a 31-27 nail biter with the Seahawks winning by getting Brees to turn the ball over on the final drive.

Seahawks defense plays just well enough despite all the controversy surrounding Browner & Thurmond.

• Like 1

Saints, like most everyone else, aren't the same team on the road. Weather also a factor with them.

They're healthier than Seattle, who has issues on the O-line along with at the skill positions (no Harvin again either).

Though the NO run D is better, they're still middle of the pack. Ivory, Martin and Ridley have each lit them up on the road, and they've given up more plays of 20+ than all but Vikes, Jags, Bears and Bills.

I expect a lower scoring game than most, with Seattle running clock all night. Wilson's legs making a big difference in this one.

Seattle 23- NO 21

1st qrt - Hawks 10-7

2nd qrt - Hawks 13-10

3rd qrt - Hawks 20-10

Final score - Hawks 27-17

Brees throws 2 picks, a good number of sacks and pressures, and looks off.

Fans rock it loud!

Go Hawks! :first:

Not sure, but I think the Saints secondary will do them in. Seattle wins 27-20 and then loses next week @ San Fran who is getting healthy at the right time.

Saints, like most everyone else, aren't the same team on the road. Weather also a factor with them.

They're healthier than Seattle, who has issues on the O-line along with at the skill positions (no Harvin again either).

Though the NO run D is better, they're still middle of the pack. Ivory, Martin and Ridley have each lit them up on the road, and they've given up more plays of 20+ than all but Vikes, Jags, Bears and Bills.

I expect a lower scoring game than most, with Seattle running clock all night. Wilson's legs making a big difference in this one.

Seattle 23- NO 21

Don't discout the Saints D. They are the third rated defense just behind Seatle. They don't get enough credit due to a bunch of nonames and playing behind Brees offense.

I expect a lower scoring game also. But the Saints will win this one.

I think the Seahawks wins fairly easily given that the game is in Seattle. Mind you I am not predicting a huge difference in final score but just one of those games where the outcome was hardly ever in doubt

I think the Aints can run the ball on Seattle's front seven and should do so with authority. They get that play action going for Brees and watch out.

They're healthier than Seattle, who has issues on the O-line

Nope. The O-line is now 100% healthy.

Is the weather still forecasting a wintry mix tonight?

Precipitation downgraded to 30%. Winds expected 20-25 MPH.

Inactives

New Orleans - OT Terron Armstead, LB Keyunta Dawson, DE Glenn Foster, QB Ryan Griffin, RB Khiry Robinson, WR Nick Toon, CB Trevin Wade

Seattle - OT Michael Bowie, CB Brandon Browner, WR Percy Harvin, OL Caylin Hauptmann, DT Jordan Hill, DE Benson Mayowa, RB Christine Michael

Surprised more people aren't giving the Saints more of a chance. They bring the wood tonight, 31 - 13.

Not seeing any weather reports of high winds

That's what I've been coming across, but by all means, don't let my drunken ass convince you into a gambling or fantasy football direction. Seriously. Drunk. :banana:

• Like 1

That's what I've been coming across, but by all means, don't let my drunken ass convince you into a gambling or fantasy football direction. Seriously. Drunk. :banana:

I've gotta work tonight after the game so drink a few brews for me philly! Go Hawks!

I've gotta work tonight after the game so drink a few brews for me philly! Go Hawks!

My alarm clock goes off every day at 3:00 AM EST for work. It's going to be a brutal tomorrow.

Oh, well. I'll worry about it tomorrow. :overhead:

Go Hawks!!

This game hinges on what the Saints do with Lynch. Stop him and we win. This is playoff game in week 13.

Saints win and get the road monkey off their back. Some in Vegas agree. I'm wasted so take that with nothing but a shot of hope and vodka.

Who Dat brah!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

What is your take on tonights game? This will be one of the only MNF games I've been excited to watch. Final score?

Saints 24 Seatlle 20.

Or I hope that!

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see both Lynch and Wilson with 100 yards rushing tonight.

Spot em ten. Now it's a fair fight.

Damn that crowd is loud. Almost as loud as the Dome. That TD can be credited to them . Fawk!

I'm happy with miamis results vs the jets this week with Seattle on the bench.

Too bad not many people playing SEA def.

Too bad not many people playing SEA def.

I did. I don't care who's playing against the Hawks defense at home. Must start especially with the weather conditions.

Not a Hawks fan but going to a game there is on my bucket list. It sounds like a rock concert during a thunderstorm right now!

I think that FG was the right call there. What about you guys?