Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Colorado boy, 6, suspended, accused of sexual harassment for kissing girl on cheek

A 6-year-old boy has been suspended from a Colorado school for kissing a girl on the cheek.

School officials in Canon City are accusing the boy of sexual harassment and they want it on his school record.

The boy's mother tells KRDO-TV her son was suspended once before for kissing the girl and had disciplinary problems, but the girl did not object to being kissed. She told the station that the two children like each other.

"They sent me to the office, fair and square. I did something wrong and I feel sorry,” the boy said.

A School District RE-1 official says the repeat offenses meet the school policy definition of sexual harassment and they hope the tough standards will force the boy to change his behavior.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/10/colorado-boy-6-suspended-accused-sexual-harassment-for-kissing-girl-on-cheek-148424908/?intcmp=latestnews

The boy's mother tells KRDO-TV her son was suspended once before for kissing the girl and had disciplinary problems, but the girl did not object to being kissed. She told the station that the two children like each other.

Phurfur probably thinks the little girl is a flapper

Do you not wake up till noon old man?

Time to put him in the sex offender registry for the rest of his life.

Clearly the school should have him placed on the sexual predator list.

I bet they would have looked the other way if he kissed another boy for fear of the gay's......

• Like 1

I kissed a girl in the sixth grade on the cheek and was put on probation. That was 33 years ago. What's your point?

I kissed a girl in the sixth grade on the cheek and was put on probation. That was 33 years ago. What's your point?

Ass cheek? :nono:

Only person I ever kissed when I was 6 was Father Alves

Ssshh! information like this doesn't support Phurfailure's thesis that we've all been consumed by liberal groupthink and that real America is under siege

We're talking kisses on the cheek here

:ninja:

Ass cheek? :nono:

There was this stuck up little biotch named Holly that antagonized all the boys. She would organize all the girls to take up all the swings at recess so we wouldn't have any. During the winter we would sometimes get to go to the library during recess if we wanted to get out of the cold. She would tell the librarian that all the boys were farting and get us kicked out. She once pushed me off the stage while we were rehearesing a Christmas play. She didn't play nice. So at the end of the year I grabbed her face and kissed her face cheek and told her I wouldn't miss her. You'd think I stuck my finger up her asss the way she reacted. She told the principal and I got put on probation for two weeks. Found out later that I hurt her feelings because she actually liked me. But I was young and stoopid and didn't realize that any attention is good attention. Who knew at twelve that a mean little b!tch pushing you off a stage meant you could prolly get to second base?

l

We're talking kisses on the cheek here

Where do you think he learned ass play?

Many years ago when I was in the 4th grade, I talked a classmate (22A) into taking her dress off in the coatcloset after school.

We got caught but the school couldn't figure out who's fault it was; hers or mine. So we both got Detention Hall. There was maybe 10 of us in Detention that Wednesday. When the Teacher left the classroom for about 10 minutes, she returned and caight me and a different girl (22A again - I think they all were) in the girl's bathroom with her dress off.

You would have thought they would have figured out who the culprit was BUT I blamed it all on another kid in a higher grade. The stupid ass older boy admitted that he told me what to do and he got Detention.

All I got was the most popular kid in Great Falls Elementary School.

True story.

Many years ago when I was in the 4th grade, I talked a classmate (22A) into taking her dress off in the coatcloset after school.

We got caught but the school couldn't figure out who's fault it was; hers or mine. So we both got Detention Hall. There was maybe 10 of us in Detention that Wednesday. When the Teacher left the classroom for about 10 minutes, she returned and caight me and a different girl (22A again - I think they all were) in the girl's bathroom with her dress off.

You would have thought they would have figured out who the culprit was BUT I blamed it all on another kid in a higher grade. The stupid ass older boy admitted that he told me what to do and he got Detention.

All I got was the most popular kid in Great Falls Elementary School.

True story.

Brilliant story. I like the imagination.

:lol:

Chris Hansen was confused when the kid showed up just for the cookies and lemonade.

• Like 1

I bet they would have looked the other way if he kissed another boy for fear of the gay's......

Sad but true

Disciplinary issues and suspended for the same thing before.

Sounds like the parents are butthurt because their kid can't follow rules

The school is not in a position to share student information. See FERPA for more information.

I just saw an interview with the boy. He kissed her on the HAND!

They need to have something Like "Unwanted Touching" - something innocuous. Now, this little boy is asking what 'sex' is and what a 'sex offender' is.

Dumb.