Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 15 F.U. thread: Yeah, I'm too lazy to find the other..

Alright, I guess I need to call guys out to get results (unless their name is 'Jamaal' of course). Colston, Fitz...where the f**k you at?

can't i started montee over CJ-K or the poor excuse of a D in the Eagles over Arizona.

FOCK me!

Arizona needs to find some cajones and stop Delanie from scoring any more points for my opponent.

I would like to give a general FU to the 2013 fantasy season as a whole. Not even I could have painted the picture of how this season played out. Injuries, bad calls, fluke plays, underachievers, overachievers, blunt smokers, luck, 5th string studs... just everything. FU fantasy.

In no particular order of suck, the following players (and other things) can drown in a pool of paint:

Arian Foster - FU.

Roddy White - FU.

Bengals coaching staff - Giovanni Bernard: Mona Lisa. Law Firm: my 2 y/o nephews finger paintings. FU.

Reggie Bush's mangina - FU.

MJD - Never again. FU.

David Wilson - FU. Seriously, FU.

Michael Vick - FU.

The Cowboys organization - FUUUUUUUU.

Ratface - FU to hell.

Jermichael Finley - FU.

Trent Richardson - FU.

Peyton Manning's fivehead - Stop trying to be a canvas. FU.

RGKnee - See Ratface.

Kaepernick and his flat brim - FU.

The week 8 "Cole Beasley..... the next ppr stud" thread - FU.

Vincent Jackson - So up and down. FU.

Andrew Suck - FU.

Steven Jackson - FU.

McCown - FU.

The league where I finished 5-8 but playing every team every week, my record would have been 121-48. FU.

Week 13 weather - FU.

Ben Taint - FU.

Dwayne Lorenzo Bowe - There are no words. FU forever.

Gratefulegg1973 and Filthy Fernandez - see you next season partners. I'd like to wish everyone happy painting, god bless, and good luck to everyone still with a chance at a championship. I have a message for you:

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/9/19/16/anigif_enhanced-buzz-8821-1379623148-12.gif

• Like 2

Fock Sean Payton for calling all running plays and cute passes to your FB and o-line in the red zone. Feed the beast aka Graham!

Fock fantasy football. These guys that haven't done jack sh!t in weeks/months have their games of the year against me this week. Dez, Witten, Matthews, Sproles, etc, etc, etc. And thanks to my 'studs' for showing up; Graham, Rivers, Vereen, VJax. I'm out. See you all next year.

Fock you to Jimmy Graham. He was out there running ass routes not even looking for the ball. Hope you die in a tragic car accident you piece of shot

I just saw a big black ass from some fat D Lineman for TEN. Fock that.

:lol:

That O-Lineman from the Steelers might want to get some of that.

Gratefulegg1973 and Filthy Fernandez - see you next season partners. I'd like to wish everyone happy painting, god bless, and good luck to everyone still with a chance at a championship.

See you next August Bob. Been a great year of F.U.s and look forward to doing a new set of etchings with you next season. :cheers:

Fock fantasy football. These guys that haven't done jack sh!t in weeks/months have their games of the year against me this week. Dez, Witten, Matthews, Sproles, etc, etc, etc. And thanks to my 'studs' for showing up; Graham, Rivers, Vereen, VJax. I'm out. See you all next year.

Sorry you got waxed egg. As with Bob, great year. See you in August. Light a candle for my two teams as I go for the Gold. :cheers:

• Like 1

FU CIN offense. Gio get something going!

:thumbsup: need at least another TD to keep me in the running.

Need a big second half to keep me in the running. Trailing by 21 with both Brown and Green playing right now and Megatron going tomorrow night. Bring me within 10 before tomorrow night!

Well... 0 for 2 in my two semis. In my main money league I may get doubled up; faced Charles, Bailey, and Chiefs defense (I think those three alone beat me). I can still win the consolation game next week and about break even. I guess I can take solace in the fact that my opponent blew away our 23 year single game scoring record. :(

Megatron. That's right. Megatron. Maybe Elam and the rest of the Ravens were right about you.

You're old

You're getting pushed around

You're over the hill

Jerry Rice my ass. You're more like Condoleeza Rice. Only uglier. And worse at football

If I had a nickel for every FU I've placed upon John Harbaugh and the Baltimore OC. Ed frickin Dickson playing over Dennis Pitta??? Are you focking kidding me you focking morons? Go fock yourselves azzholes.

Joe Flacco is probably a swell dude, and a decent QB. But he's undoubtedly the most overpaid piece of crap in sports. Make the hot read you stupid f*ck. Maybe check out of that play and adjust? I'm toast. A big game is too much to ask of this plumber.

Well, a quarter in and Megatron has absolutely nothing. I'm getting worried.

FU Megatron and Graham. 2 guys number 1 at their position who wait til the semi's to fock my with their huge focking cocks square in my a$$hole. IT HURTS SO GOOD you ######

As far as I can tell, this was the last time it happened..

But the last time that Calvin Johnson was held without a catch in the 1st half, it was also on Monday Night Football...last season against the Bears. "Mega"tron finished with just 3 catches for 34 yards that night. Coincidentally, he also dropped a 1st quarter gimme pass.

I think we're about to join the Peyton Manning owners real quickly here :thumbsdown:

Reggie started out strong and now the Lions are back to their same crap with having Bell play most snaps.... FOCK YOU lions coaching staff!!!!!

Well that's it for me. Thanks a lot Pitta. Just stand on the sideline and diddle your tool you focking oaf loser. Maybe next year you can beat out 'Awesome' Ed Dickson. Actually I hope you get gang raped in downtown Baltimore tomorrow and never play again.

FU to DET coaching. Get Joique out and feed the rock to Bush since Buttertron isn't catching anything.

36 more yards. C'mon man!