Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Baltimore at Detroit: In-Game Discussion

Bullsh!t roughing call on QB, way to go guys, already skewing the game, should be a LONG night if they are going to fock up that early and that bad

The hit by 51 (Smith) was what should have been called and that was clear as day roughing a quarterback when he's sliding. You can't go to the head when any quarterback is sliding.

Flacco side and was touched, arent they going to call that, guess not...pvssies

The hit by 51 (Smith) was what should have been called and that was clear as day roughing a quarterback when he's sliding. You can't go to the head when any quarterback is sliding.

We can agree to disagree, he was attempting to make the first down and in the course of play two defenders were attempting to impeded that result, bad call, bullsh!t call, par for the course..

At first, I thought that call was atrocious. However, on the replay, I saw that he got the forearm in the head. If that's what they called, I'm alright with it, though obviously unintentional.

Flacco & company will do everything needed to lose the game, the officials need not intervene against them on this one.

They touched the QB, better throw a flag you dooshbags

Are you a focking idiot? You can't hit a sliding quarterback. The lions didn't make that rule. Dude got a forearm to the face and rolled up on by another guy. It's a penalty. quit crying

Are you a focking idiot? You can't hit a sliding quarterback. The lions didn't make that rule. Dude got a forearm to the face and rolled up on by another guy. It's a penalty. quit crying

No more than your little b!tch ass, focking ass dart, it was one in a line of sh!tty calls, wake up cumstick and learn something about football, fock I hate idiots who cant follow that game, go kill yourself

Well...you might've gotten a partial wish. One of the refs is now hurt lol

Hurt isnt good enough, on a stretcher on his way out would be a start, if any normal person focked up at their job with such regularity we would be canned.

• Like 1

Wow....I am glad I already won bc I don't know if this guy is even startable for SB, he gets very limited snaps so far....back to the fockin ww for a starting TE

Nice thread. Complain about a call that was the right call and throw derogatives at anyone who challenges your opinion.

There was a thread here about having to handle the wife, family and fantasy football. I'm sure you don't have that problem.

• Like 1

Nice thread. Complain about a call that was the right call and throw derogatives at anyone who challenges your opinion.

There was a thread here about having to handle the wife, family and fantasy football. I'm sure you don't have that problem.

I'm sure that he doesn't.

There is no mention on the site to suggest that complaining about anything is out of bounds, please provide a link to support your clear assertion that complaining is somehow not suitable. Had the poster to which you refer not first come to be in a derogatory manner he would not have received a comensurate response, I give as good as I get, and have been doing so on this site for well over a decade.

Can you clarify what problem exists between a wife, a family, and fantasy football, and it would be rather scintillating to learn how that cross pollentation into this thread is non sequitor

The refs giveth one game, and taketh away the next. ;)

Valid point, the general notion of equilibrium in their ineptitude is not without merit, but when they sway the game, I think consternation is appropriate.

Another bogus call, facemask, please, let them play, stop messing with the game, ravens get a gift they dont deserve. Pass interference, another bad call, just sad how bad this crew is

Well, there's 2 terrible calls for the Ravens.

Agree completely, the recent spat of bad calls, notably against the Patriots, that is deciding outcomes needs to be addressed.

Forgot to start the thread. :doh:

I will throw out my apology for my behavior now, my anger got the better of me.

Refs are ruining this game... How is that a penalty?

I think that should have been a no call, I guess they called it because the WR could not see it coming, there have been plenty of helmet-to-helmet altready that was not called,