Sign in to follow this  
FrogAssassin

Ive had enough of Gays.

this thread reminds me of this video:

Faggotness has been shoved down the throat of Americans for years. TV, Parades. The gays have no non confrontational bone in their little faggoty bodies. The queers have tried so hard, and been benefited huge by Hollywood, still America doesn't accept the phaggot lifestyle.

Tone it down like the free N!ggers did.

It takes time.

I don't know when it started but I'm glad I missed this entire thing being overseas so long.

Same people who masturbate furiously to lesbians. :lol:

Hold on, there's something wrong with this?

Uh oh.

Exactly.

They have to have parades, demonstrations, etc because a certain populace has injected their religious feelings into politics to make laws preventing certain people from having the same rights.

You want to believe in talking snakes...a ridiculous story of an ark, etc...go ahead...don't make laws based on your beliefs via religion

Godd@mn it I want to jump in the fray but I keep having to switch sides and confuse myself. Isn't it OK to be fed up with both gays and fundies at the same time?

Freedom from religion isn't a right nor is it a demand that religious beliefs never be expressed, but rather that they not be endorsed by the government; it's not a demand that religious believers never voice an opinion, but rather that they not have a privileged status in public debates; it's not a demand that religious values never have any public impact, but rather that no laws be based on religious doctrines without the existence of a secular purpose and basis.

How come so many God fearing conservatives miss this point?

Thanks for confirming my post, I guess. You should have stopped with the bolded part, because the rest of your post has nothing whatsoever to do with my post you quoted.

I was pointing out to Saint Elistan that there is no right to freedom from religion, so to equate such nonsense to the expressed right of freedom of religion is dumb.

Godd@mn it I want to jump in the fray but I keep having to switch sides and confuse myself. Isn't it OK to be fed up with both gays and fundies at the same time?

I think that's perfectly reasonable.

Get in the Way back machine and Vote for Louie Welch for Mayor of Houston TX. He ran on the "shoot the gay's platform".

How are gays different from other alternative lifestyles? Bestality? swingers? You dont see them throwing it in your face.

Bestiality is an Animal Rights issue. They can't exactly "consent" and as such it is illegal most places.

Sooo...that's probably why you don't see many public practitioners.

Don't think anyone is putting the kibosh on Swingers?

I think that's perfectly reasonable.

Thanks, we're most of the way home now. You've still got me all confused since you were he one who implied it's not perfectly reasonable to masturbate furiously to lesbians. Doesn't everybody do that?

Thanks, we're most of the way home now. You've still got me all confused since you were he one who implied it's not perfectly reasonable to masturbate furiously to lesbians. Doesn't everybody do that?

Whoah, whoah, whoah! I masterbate furiously to lesbians on the daily. Today was particularly riveting. :thumbsup:

Just thought it was funny that most people forget about Lesbians when discussing this topic.

Bestiality is an Animal Rights issue. They can't exactly "consent" and as such it is illegal most places.

Sooo...that's probably why you don't see many public practitioners.

Don't think anyone is putting the kibosh on Swingers?

Isn't all secs in the animal kingdom basicly non-consenting/rape? It's not like they take each other out to dinner first.

and your sig line is ghey.

Whoah, whoah, whoah! I masterbate furiously to lesbians on the daily. Today was particularly riveting. :thumbsup:

Just thought it was funny that most people forget about Lesbians when discussing this topic.

What most people don't realize is that most lesbians look like Hank the plumber, not Heather the the hottie carpet muncher.

What most people don't realize is that most lesbians look like Hank the plumber, not Heather the the hottie carpet muncher.

You take that back and let me enjoy my lesbian pron fantasies. :angry:

You take that back and let me enjoy my lesbian pron fantasies. :angry:

When I was 15 I worked at this mom and pops seafood restaurant as a bus boy/dish washer. Every third Sunday of the month the local lesbian softball team would come in and take over half the restaurant.. And they scarred the sh!t of me and they knew it. They fawked with me from the time they walked in the door till they walked out the door. Fat Wallet Carrying Lesbian: Hey Bunny. I smell fish. You smell fish Bunny? Bull Dyke Crew Cut Lesbian: Hey Bunny? You like fish tacos. You know if God hadn't intended us to eat poosay he wouldn't have made them look so much like a taco? You eat box? Fat Wallet Carrying Lesbian: Hey Bunny? Don't be scarred. I won't hurt you. Come sit in my lap. Fugly Wresting Looking Lesbian: Be careful Bunny. She rolls her own tampons. Me: Mam? That was the first five minutes.

Ever since then I've been scared of lesbians. And they can sense it. Like a dog. Sometimes I have trouble watching lez pron/ I keep thinking Marge from shipping is going to bust through the door and hurt the hottie lesbians.

Maybe there's something to this. The lesbians you see in the news are all Hanks whereas the ones you see on pron sites are all Heathers.

Maybe there's something to this. The lesbians you see in the news are all Hanks whereas the ones you see on pron sites are all Heathers.

Those aren't lesbians. They're "lesbians."

What does that really mean?

If a secular purpose and basis is the only appropriate foundation for law...it's good to ask where the secular recognition of morality being honored comes from.

I think you might be reading too much into that comment. It was meant to say that no laws should be based strictly on religious doctrine for the sake of a specific theocracy without serving some secular purpose.

:mellow:

Thanks for confirming my post, I guess. You should have stopped with the bolded part, because the rest of your post has nothing whatsoever to do with my post you quoted.

I was pointing out to Saint Elistan that there is no right to freedom from religion, so to equate such nonsense to the expressed right of freedom of religion is dumb.

There is nothing written in the Bill Of Rights, that is correct, but it is clear through our history that it is understood that we certainly have freedom from religion, any one specific religion.

Dear FrogAssassin, You do know that this is the wrong site to paste your opinion. Well over 70% of the patrons here are alternative lifestylers. And the entire internet knows it.

Some pretend they are married like patriotsfatboy but they are not fooling anyone except for themselves thinking they are fooling anyone.

I'm sick of the gays shoving their gayness down my throat and up my ass. :mad:

Dear FrogAssassin, You do know that this is the wrong site to paste your opinion. Well over 70% of the patrons here are alternative lifestylers. And the entire internet knows it.

Some pretend they are married like patriotsfatboy but they are not fooling anyone except for themselves thinking they are fooling anyone.

Just because a man declines to emperil his peemus by placing it in the festering pit of sorrow you call a vag, doesn't mean he's ghey. Hth

Just because a man declines to emperil his peemus by placing it in the festering pit of sorrow you call a vag, doesn't mean he's ghey. Hth

You have just insulted the wise and great powerful Wizard of Geekdom, Mikey.

Good luck going forward.

By the way, when a man insults a woman that he doesn't know ......... gaaaaaaaayeee.

You my dear sir have just outted yourself. And proven to be a 70 percenter. Good job.

Nailed it :pointstosky:

You have just insulted the wise and great powerful Wizard of Geekdom, Mikey.

Good luck going forward.

By the way, when a man insults a woman that he doesn't know ......... gaaaaaaaayeee.

You my dear sir have just outted yourself. And proven to be a 70 percenter. Good job.

1. Hey, we've all stuck our d!ck in a couple places we ain't proud of. Mikey is no exception I'm sure.

2. Good luck? Please. If mikey wants to drop the banhammer over your dumb ass, he's welcome to it.

3. Gay? Hardly. If you were in the room, I'd let you blow me, but only so I didn't have to hear you run you dumb focking mouth for five minutes.

Now kindly fock yourself.

I think that society has been more than accepting of gays. Its all over the place. Im tired of having it in my face 24 hours a day. Fine, your gay I DONT FOCKING CARE!!!!!

I DONT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT IT CONSTANTLY.

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW A SEXUAL PREFERENCE HAS TO BE A NATIONAL STORY!!!

I AM NOT SYMPATHETIC TO GAYS!! They are people, just like the rest of us. Just live your life and leave me alone. I work with you, I will treat you with respect, if your a jerk, Ill treat you like a jerk, just dont shove it in my face every chance you get!!!

If someone says the bible states that being gay is a sin. Fine!!! Why crucify them?? Its what the good book says.

Hell, history books have been changed so much to be politically correct kids have no idea what the world is really like or how it has changed.

You can come up to me flag waving and shoving your gayness in my face, but if I disagree with your private lifestyle I am now a Hatemonger?

Get bent!

Gays, just STFU and live your lives quietly like everyone else is trying to do.

QUIT TRYING TO BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU REALLY ARE!!!!!

You gays sit in your dark little corners vomiting up past abuses and then feasting on them again to throw up at the next time someone says its a sin.

Forget calling them gays. The new word is SNIVELERS!!!

This might be one of my favorite posts/rants of all time. Well done, u hit the nail on the head. The rest of you phag lovers can suck on dirty d1ck.