Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

what are you doing for Mother's Day?

we celebrated it yesterday just because yesterday was 70 in today's supposed to have snow. Besides they're doing some sort of fancy feast at my moms place and she's partying with one of her friends there and her family. Took mom out for lobster last night.

Wachoo doing for mom, wife?

Reservations for 14 at an Italian joint. Kids bought flowers

I'm doing your mom.

Who will be wearing more makeup ?

taking her to a restaurant in Sonoma.

Mom passed away last year so 'lil bro and I are taking our s/o's to a German restaurant later today

Took wife and MIL to dinner. My toddler son wouldn't sit still and I spent half the time chasing him and then walking him round the block. Then my MIL told my stepdaughter it's impolite to read at the table so the SD put the book down and sulked like an ass for an hour.

Happy Mother's Day hon. :rolleyes:

Pretty disfunctiional here. We've just about survived it. I had serious doubts as early as this morning.

This could warrant a separate thread about kids & teenagers and anger and apathy and.....

Took wife and MIL to dinner. My toddler son wouldn't sit still and I spent half the time chasing him and then walking him round the block. Then my MIL told my stepdaughter it's impolite to read at the table so the SD put the book down and sulked like an ass for an hour.

Happy Mother's Day hon. :rolleyes:

Sure sign of an arsehole parent. Can't even control a toddler. You suck... :lol:

Sure sign of an arsehole parent. Can't even control a toddler. You suck... :lol:

Please tell us how you were raised so we will know what to avoid. :thumbsup:

Trying to keep the peace.

WOW - the Moms had too much wine at dinner and stoopid me bought another bottle of Santa Margarita for dessert - it got ugly - Glad I stuck to Peroni (beer) !!

Ha! Have you been or raised a toddler???? I have a 2 (almost) and 4 year old. We are lucky to get through a appetizer without "mom I have to go pee" for the 5th time, or my 2 year old wanting to walk around, play musical laps, etc. I've learned to bring a iPad, crayons, snacks, toys and anything else to family eating out sessions just to get through one hour of mediocre food half the time. Much rather grill out and stay home, less stressful.

Celebrated Mothers Day today with my wife and mom. We couldn't celebrate last week so we were a week behind. Great weather, great food and great moms. My kids were perfect. Couldn't of asked for a better day!