Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Birfday Alert: Go Colts is 43 today

I did get some much needed T-shirts from my mom and dad. Might not sound like much but I have not been able to buy clothes for years. ALL my clothes have holes in them and look like shtt. So I was thrilled.

Happy belated birfday bro. I focking love your attitude -- by most of our standards it seems like you've been dealt 2-7 in the Holdem game of life, but you have a great attitude about it. :cheers:

So what is your shirt size? We've got some T-shirts from my daughter's diabetes walk last year that are sitting in our closet, I'd be happy to send you one.

Happy belated birfday bro. I focking love your attitude -- by most of our standards it seems like you've been dealt 2-7 in the Holdem game of life, but you have a great attitude about it. :cheers:

So what is your shirt size? We've got some T-shirts from my daughter's diabetes walk last year that are sitting in our closet, I'd be happy to send you one.

You focking fock....I just got off the phone with the dipshit and was asking him the same thing. Was gonna post the same question.

Beat me to it, as usual.

Guess there really is a difference between being educated at MIT versus TGC :(

You focking fock....I just got off the phone with the dipshit and was asking him the same thing. Was gonna post the same question.

Beat me to it, as usual.

Guess there really is a difference between being educated at MIT versus TGC :(

You have T-shirts from your diabetic daughter's charity walk? :unsure:

Also, the difference in educations is that after asking him the same thing, I wouldn't need to post the question because I would already know the answer. :thumbsdown:

You have T-shirts from your diabetic daughter's charity walk? :unsure:

Also, the difference in educations is that after asking him the same thing, I wouldn't need to post the question because I would already know the answer. :thumbsdown:

Fucko didn't give me the proper response. He didn't know what size he wears. So eat a bag of diks, you fockity fock.

Also, I was giving you a compliment. Now I take it all back. :P

Thanks man. :thumbsup:

All these muscles require a 3X

I'm a fat fock as well. Once I became a cripple, I put on the pounds. Was normal most of my life. :bench:

Fucko didn't give me the proper response. He didn't know what size he wears. So eat a bag of diks, you fockity fock.

Also, I was giving you a compliment. Now I take it all back. :P

Maybe he would need to take the shirt off to look at the tag, and he hasn't done that in years. :(

Hey gocolts, what focking shirt size are you? If you don't know, how about a height/weight estimate? :dunno:

Maybe he would need to take the shirt off to look at the tag, and he hasn't done that in years. :(

Hey gocolts, what focking shirt size are you? If you don't know, how about a height/weight estimate? :dunno:

HA. I actually did that. Took me forever to find a shirt I could read the tag. The tags are all gone or faded from being washed 1000's of times. I found one that has not been washed much because it has paint on it. I let my son wear it once so he did not get paint all over his clothes in art class at school. One shirt covered him damn near to his shoes. It was 3 years ago.

HA. I actually did that. Took me forever to find a shirt I could read the tag. The tags are all gone or faded from being washed 1000's of times. I found one that has not been washed much because it has paint on it. I let my son wear it once so he did not get paint all over his clothes in art class at school. One shirt covered him damn near to his shoes. It was 3 years ago.

All of those words and yet no size. :wall:

All of those words and yet no size. :wall:

I think you might have missed something, Sherlock.

Thanks man. :thumbsup:

All these muscles require a 3X

I'm a fat fock as well. Once I became a cripple, I put on the pounds. Was normal most of my life. :bench:

bump

XXX? Got one for your son also. X?

:) He just a regular large in adult.

Well fock. My fftoday shirt is a 2X. I'm still sending it though. You can put it on your wall. The rest of the stuff in the box is random shiot I found lying around my office. I'm sending it out today, priority mail. You should have it by monday.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I think you might have missed something, Sherlock.

I saw the 3X but thought that was part of some muscle joke. Oh well. I'm at work now and will check when I get home, but I doubt we have more than 1X. :(

I saw the 3X but thought that was part of some muscle joke. Oh well. I'm at work now and will check when I get home, but I doubt we have more than 1X. :(

Have wifey sew three together.

It's cool Jerry. It is the thought that counts bro. :wub:

Well fock. My fftoday shirt is a 2X. I'm still sending it though. You can put it on your wall. The rest of the stuff in the box is random shiot I found lying around my office. I'm sending it out today, priority mail. You should have it by monday.

:cheers: :cheers:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: WOW. SWEET man. Maybe I can squeeze in that focker. Hell, THAT might be just what I need to motivate me to drop some pounds so I can where it. If nothing else, it will go on my wall.

My son thinks I am so cool because I let him hang up Halo and minecraft posters in our living room. I even still have the Christmas tree up, FROM 2012. LOL. My son once asked when we taking the tree down. I told him I am not sure, but one day, you will be able to drive your wife nuts by telling your children that your dad was so cool, he once left the Christmas tree up for an entire year. It was like Christmas everyday. :banana:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: WOW. SWEET man. Maybe I can squeeze in that focker. Hell, THAT might be just what I need to motivate me to drop some pounds so I can where it. If nothing else, it will go on my wall.

My son thinks I am so cool because I let him hang up Halo and minecraft posters in our living room. I even still have the Christmas tree up, FROM 2012. LOL. My son once asked when we taking the tree down. I told him I am not sure, but one day, you will be able to drive your wife nuts by telling your children that your dad was so cool, he once left the Christmas tree up for an entire year. It was like Christmas everyday. :banana:

I use to do Christmas right after Halloween all the way to Valentines Day, drove 30fbt bat sh!t crazy :-)

• Like 1

We share a birthday, except I turned 32.... And had yellowtail sushi and steak for dinner

Way to rub it in lady :lol:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I RECEIVED IT TODAY. HOLY FOCK DUDE, THAT IS AWESOME. THAT IS MORE THAN I EVER GET FOR CHRISTMAS BRO.

Thanks so much man. It really means a lot that you did this for me. :wub:

We share a birthday, except I turned 32.... And had yellowtail sushi and steak for dinner :-)

Now that you mention it, I do remember that we a shared a Birthday. :)

:doublethumbsup:

Fawking a bra! Can't stop laughing!

I RECEIVED IT TODAY. HOLY FOCK DUDE, THAT IS AWESOME. THAT IS MORE THAN I EVER GET FOR CHRISTMAS BRO.

Thanks so much man. It really means a lot that you did this for me. :wub:

Glad you enjoy it. Have some fun with your son. :cheers:

• Like 1

I talked to the cripple earlier tonight and he said than he wasn't opposed to any of you married men including / sending your wives (or legal aged daughters) used panties in these birfday packages.

Seriously

I talked to the cripple earlier tonight and he said than he wasn't opposed to any of you married men including / sending your wives (or legal aged daughters) used panties in these birfday packages.

Seriously

:clap:

Seriously

Done. Hope you like em big and crusty, Gary. :wub:

Happy Birthday man. I have a ton of respect for you, considering how you have handled things with your son over the years.

PM me your address please Gary.

Received it today bro. :)

INCREDIBLE. I can not thank you enough for the gifts bro. Very thoughtful of you to send me that stuff. Easily the best Birthday for me in a decade. THANKS SO MUCH PATS!!!!

You guys are the BEST!!!!

I had a birfday in the same week, but I didn't advertise it.

but that's what makes you - you.

I hope (insert something horrible), but then again, I wouldn't mean that.

You seem like a good guy. Like DJ Qualls in "Legit" or Rocky Dennis.

So Happy Birthday.

So Happy Birthday.

Link to where Gary advertised it? :wacko:

I started the thread, you tard

Link to where Gary advertised it? :wacko:

I started the thread, you tard

And, you learned about this, how, psychically??

And, you learned about this, how, psychically??

I touched myself and I liked it. :dunno:

Received it today bro. :)

INCREDIBLE. I can not thank you enough for the gifts bro. Very thoughtful of you to send me that stuff. Easily the best Birthday for me in a decade. THANKS SO MUCH PATS!!!!

You guys are the BEST!!!!

Enjoy my friend. :cheers:

• Like 1

So Happy Birthday.

poor wiff :(

Nobody likes him :cry:

It'll be alright kid, drink it off.

So Happy Birthday.

You gawd damn SOB, coming into a thread dedicated to me, taking a shtt on it, and me in the process. You have some focking nerve. For your information, I even hide my Birthday on facebook.

:lol: at your post. Just kidding dude. That was funny. Also, I can actually relate to Rocky Dennis. Just yesterday I was told that I am extremely scary looking, BY MY OWN FOCKING DOCTOR. Not the first time a doctor has told me that either, the bastards.

I would have focked CHER back then too, and the blind Laura Dern.

THanks man. :cheers:

You gawd damn SOB, coming into a thread dedicated to me, taking a shtt on it, and me in the process. You have some focking nerve. For your information, I even hide my Birthday on facebook.

:lol: at your post. Just kidding dude. That was funny. Also, I can actually relate to Rocky Dennis. Just yesterday I was told that I am extremely scary looking, BY MY OWN FOCKING DOCTOR. Not the first time a doctor has told me that either, the bastards.

I would have focked CHER back then too, and the blind Laura Dern.

THanks man. :cheers:

At this point you'd probably fock Sam Elliot's motorcycle

• Like 1

At this point you'd probably fock Sam Elliot's motorcycle

He can't afford it :(

• Like 1