Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Utah 2-year-old dies after San Francisco store's dolphin sculpture falls on him

A 2-year-old Utah boy died over the weekend when a 6-foot-tall dolphin statue outside a San Francisco fine art and antique store fell on top of him, authorities said Monday.

Police said Kayson Shelton was attempting to climb the statue at the Majestic Gallery on Jefferson Street despite attempts by the boy's older sister to stop him. Witnesses told KTVU that Kayson collapsed shortly after the Sheltons left the store. The boy was taken to San Francisco General Hospital, where he was pronounced dead of internal injuries.

"This is an unfortunate and tragic incident," the Majestic's owners said in a statement. "Majestic Collection is and has been co-operating with all investigative agencies. Our hearts and prayers are with the family." Police said that the Gallery had turned over surveillance video of the incident.

San Francisco Police spokesman Officer Gordon Shyy told KTVU that the gallery's owner had been cited for violating a Port Authority code that mandates stores on Fisherman's Wharf to keep merchandise behind a line painted on the sidewalk. Shyy also said that the store had been warned about violating the rule during last year's America's Cup races.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/10/utah-2-year-old-dies-after-san-francisco-dolphin-statue-falls-on-him/?intcmp=latestnews

So?

Look up fox news.....copy and paste some random story......man...some day you have

So?

Look up fox news.....copy and paste some random story......man...some day you have

ROFL.

Wake up, drink prune juice, log onto to foxnews.com, open second tab and log on to FFToday. Copy & paste ten articles. Eat Fiber cereal and watch Matlock. Post five more links. Lock himself in the bathroom and take out flaccid, wrinkled pecker while looking at pictures of Angela Lansberry. Go to early bird special supper at Cracker Barrel and use his senior citizen discount card. In bed by 9:00 to rest up for posting frenzy in morning. :doh:

• Like 1

ROFL.

Wake up, drink prune juice, log onto to foxnews.com, open second tab and log on to FFToday. Copy & paste ten articles. Eat Fiber cereal and watch Matlock. Post five more links. Lock himself in the bathroom and take out flaccid, wrinkled pecker while looking at pictures of Angela Lansberry. Go to early bird special supper at Cracker Barrel and use his senior citizen discount card. In bed by 9:00 to rest up for posting frenzy in morning. :doh:

Sad. Does anyone post more with so little acknowledgement of existing or what they posted than Phu? Oh wait....Giants Fan...sorry.

Sad. Does anyone post more with so little acknowledgement of existing or what they posted than Phu? Oh wait....Giants Fan...sorry.

I don't feel bad for him. He created his own pathetic life. I feel sorry for the wife that stuck it out with him and now gets to watch him copy and paste links for the rest of her life.

You guys just don't get it. We want guys like Phurfur giving us posts like this. We need guys like Phurfur giving us posts like this. He is truly a treasure.

We should bury him.

• Like 2

You guys just don't get it. We want guys like Phurfur giving us posts like this. We need guys like Phurfur giving us posts like this. He is truly a treasure.

We should bury him.

LOL Good point.

Besides, how else would we get the extreme right viewpoint on everything if not for phurfur? :doublethumbsup:

LOL Good point.

Besides, how else would we get the extreme right viewpoint on everything if not for phurfur? :doublethumbsup:

Go to FoxNews? :dunno:

• Like 1

Go to FoxNews? :dunno:

Oh wow. People can actually go and read all of those links themselves if they felt like it?? Why hasn't phurfur thought of that? :doh:

So what it is the phony outrage angle on this one? Are we supposed to be mad at the shop owner for not securing the statue, the sister/parents for not controlling the kid, the city for issuing a silly violation, or for not more stringently enforcing the law in question, even thought there's no reason to think it would have prevented this, or maybe we're just mad at God/Universe for dropping a statue on a 2 year old's head...? It's all very confusing.

• Like 1

So what it is the phony outrage angle on this one? Are we supposed to be mad at the shop owner for not securing the statue, the sister/parents for not controlling the kid, the city for issuing a silly violation, or for not more stringently enforcing the law in question, even thought there's no reason to think it would have prevented this, or maybe we're just mad at God/Universe for dropping a statue on a 2 year old's head...? It's all very confusing.

We need to ban dolphins.

This was no accident. It was....done......on porpoise.

YEAH!!!

• Like 1

This was no accident. It was....done......on porpoise.

YEAH!!!

:D

• Like 1

It's Obummer's fault. If you can't understand why that's because you are an Obummer knob slurper

Wow phurf really knotted up some twat lips in this one :lol:

How so?

He pretty much took a beating for posting another useless foxnews link.

Unless you think anyone making fun of him was really bothered by him?

Wow phurf really knotted up some twat lips in this one :lol:

You sure 'Nuff knotted up a pair with this post.

:banana:

Wow, phurfer posts a completely non-political topic and the lefty trolls come out in full force, led by King Troll Newbie. Posty called it right that this place was better when Trollbie was gone. Haven't you moufbreathers been asking him to do this? Go back and read your responses in this thread. Pathetic.

Wow, phurfer posts a completely non-political topic and the lefty trolls come out in full force, led by King Troll Newbie. Posty called it right that this place was better when Trollbie was gone. Haven't you moufbreathers been asking him to do this? Go back and read your responses in this thread. Pathetic.

It was phurfag's 10th foxnews link in 30 minutes. STFU pussie. You're a rightie hack too, so you see no wrong with him. Hack blindness

Newbie is basically 100% of everything wrong with FFToday. When he dies, this site will improve x100.

Newbie is basically 100% of everything wrong with FFToday. When he dies, this site will improve x100.

ROFL> Yeah, who needs a member who tries to get everyone involved in fun threads and get rid of the political trolls? I'm everything that's right about this place. Your political views just won't let you see who the problems are. Typical hack. :doh:

Sad thing for you is that you're dying rapidly and will never see the day. :(

ROFL> Yeah, who needs a member who tries to get everyone involved in fun threads and get rid of the political trolls? I'm everything that's right about this place. Your political views just won't let you see who the problems are. Typical hack. :doh:

Sad thing for you is that you're dying rapidly and will never see the day. :(

You have no concept of fun.

Further, you are the biggest political troll in this site's history, which is quite an achievement. You outpaced torridjoe easily. Kudos.

Further, you are the biggest political troll in this site's history, which is quite an achievement. You outpaced torridjoe easily. Kudos.

Anti-troll. Get it right

He is too immature to just stay out of threads that don't interest him. He thinks he is accomplishing something by acting like a 13 year old girl and trying to ruin any thread he doesn't like.

He is too immature to just stay out of threads that don't interest him. He thinks he is accomplishing something by acting like a 13 year old girl and trying to ruin any thread he doesn't like.

Well cmon.....its pretty idiotic that he just posts foxnews articles all day. And sad.

Well cmon.....its pretty idiotic that he just posts foxnews articles all day. And sad.

Your computer doesn't scroll?

Your computer doesn't scroll?

Oh...ok....no problem....ill just fill up the first page with Bieber fan page links.....SCROLL!!!

Oh...ok....no problem....ill just fill up the first page with Bieber fan page links.....SCROLL!!!

Knock yourself out. I can handle it.

Yeah, if only we had more great posts like this, then we'd have something. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Id disagree.

Volume, newbie may be getting there.

But a guy with a new alias who sticks to nothing but political threads is more of a troll than newbie.

As is the spamming foxnews bot we have going on.

Newbie trolls the trolls...no doubt about that. But I wouldn't call him one of the biggest trolls.

Google calling someone else immature is also quite funny.

Id disagree.

But a guy with a new alias who sticks to nothing but political threads is more of a troll than newbie.

Newbie trolls the trolls...no doubt about that. But I wouldn't call him one of the biggest trolls.

I am a troll troller. Admittedly. But that's it. You don't see me starting threads just to get under people's skin. If the trolling stops (or slows down) so would the troll trolling. The hacks can't see that.

Id disagree.

I for one support the political threads with news snippets. I don't have ample time to peruse news sites, so I can take a peek at some stuff going on while I'm here, and that's fine. It's a menu full of choices. Starting a thread is not trolling.

Instead of acting like an adult, Newbie the petulant 5 year old girl walks into every single political thread with the sole purpose of ruining it with his bullsh!t. Instead of letting a sleeping dog lie, he runs up and kicks it in the balls, then Little Miss Can't Be Wrong Newbie bellyaches about all the barking.

• Like 1

I am a troll troller. Admittedly. But that's it. You don't see me starting threads just to get under people's skin. If the trolling stops (or slows down) so would the troll trolling. The hacks can't see that.

You don't even know what trolling is. :doh:

I for one support the political threads with news snippets. I don't have ample time to peruse news sites, so I can take a peek at some stuff going on while I'm here, and that's fine. It's a menu full of choices. Starting a thread is not trolling.

Instead of acting like an adult, Newbie the petulant 5 year old girl walks into every single political thread with the sole purpose of ruining it with his bullsh!t. Instead of letting a sleeping dog lie, he runs up and kicks it in the balls, then Little Miss Can't Be Wrong Newbie bellyaches about all the barking.

Ample time? You think it's quicker to sift through page one to find Phurfur's posts than to just visit foxnews.com yourself and see them in one place? Holy fock you're dumb. No wonder you can't afford a car or cell phone. :doh: