Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

DNDL 2014 Rookie Fraft Discussion

I am the cause of the delay in the current bbombs pick. trying to negotiate a trade and we are going back and forth. OF course I am trying to propose trades and counters via my GD phone which is a focking pain.

I think we have gone thru 40 iterations of a deal.

Mega apologies.

trade pending. as soon as its approved and I am on the clock, I have the pick ready to go.

trade pending. as soon as its approved and I am on the clock, I have the pick ready to go.

Trade processed.

So I gave up two #2s to move up this year to draft Bortles. Probably overpaid a bit, but after getting Manziel earlier I thought picking bortles would give me a solid shot of getting at least one decent starting QB out of this draft.

So I gave up two #2s to move up this year to draft Bortles. Probably overpaid a bit

definitely.

CB treated you like one of his tinder chicks.

whether you wanted it or not, you were getting focked

You are probably right Ed, no doubt. I havent't gotten crap out of a rookie draft since I have been in this league, so I tried to make an effort to get something this year. Tony Romo isn't getting any younger (or straighter).

You are probably right Ed, no doubt. I havent't gotten crap out of a rookie draft since I have been in this league, so I tried to make an effort to get something this year. Tony Romo isn't getting any younger (or straighter).

other than Julio Jones (who I traded up to get) I've drafted crap too.

So I gave up two #2s to move up this year to draft Bortles. Probably overpaid a bit, but after getting Manziel earlier I thought picking bortles would give me a solid shot of getting at least one decent starting QB out of this draft.

I was looking along these lines as well for QB's. I'm pretty happy with Teddy Bridgewater, QB MIN and now Derek Carr, QB OAK. Both are in good spots to start sometime this year. Who knows? If they both do decent we have some solid trade bait.

3.10 The Blood Bombs - Lache Seastrunk

Just traded Ed 4.05 for 4.08 and next year, we swap my 5th for his 4th. Pending commish approval, Ed is on the clock.

Don't go anywhere, once if Ed picks there are two auto-draft picks and then you will be up.

4.02 38. Romosexuals Dawson, Phil SFO PK

:clap:

Did he retire or something? SF kicks a lot of field goals. :dunno:

Isn't he dead yet? What is he, 75? Actually just busting on you for drafting a kicker.

Don't go anywhere, once if Ed picks there are two auto-draft picks and then you will be up.

Just predrafted as well

Isn't he dead yet? What is he, 75? Actually just busting on you for drafting a kicker.

Haha. True. At this point we're drafting kickers or guys who will be on the practice squad in 4 weeks. I've got enough practice squad scrubs already.

Damn, I was not expecting someone to snipe Charles Johnson in front of my pick there.

Damn, I was not expecting someone to snipe Charles Johnson in front of my pick there.

He was going to be my 5.2 pick. :mad:

He was going to be my 5.2 pick. :mad:

That was Sux flexing his deep football knowledge.

:ninja:

In reality....dont think Sux knows the draft is happening right now

Uhhh.. dude.... why the fock did you pick:

4.03 Lyerla, Colt GBP TE

When:

4.06 Rodgers, Richard GBP TE

was available?

I was like...wtf? :huh: Did I miss something.... then I realized... wait... nevermind it's Gypsy and Sux.... haha... :lol:

If Colt can stay out of trouble.....I like his upside a whole heck of a lot more than Rodgers. Thats just a BIG if.....its boom or bust time.

Edit: ummmm.....by the way.....Lyerla is ranked ahead of Rodgers in every dynasty ranking I just looked at!! :wave:

I like Lyerla more than Rodgers, for whatever that is worth.

I like Lyerla more than Rodgers, for whatever that is worth.

He just got dumped to the practice squad.

He just got dumped to the practice squad.

Practice squad? I thought they did that the last week of training camp. Why would Anyone be on the practice squad at this point. Makes no sense.

Packers undrafted rookie TE Colt Lyerla was relegated to the scout team on the third day of training camp.

Lyerla is at the bottom of the depth chart in a group that includes seven tight ends. The good news for Lyerla is that the tight end spot in Green Bay is the most wide-open position on the team. Lyerla has all the measurables and talent to make a quick climb once the pads come on and preseason games get under way. It's a reminder that Lyerla is a classic boom-or-bust prospect. Jul 29 - 11:29 AM

De'Anthony Thomas is going to revolutionize the league. And he is the worst player I drafted.

I am just glad gypsy drafted Colt Lyerla and took the focus off my drafting ability, or lack there of. Thanks Dave. :D

Packers undrafted rookie TE Colt Lyerla was relegated to the scout team on the third day of training camp.

Lyerla is at the bottom of the depth chart in a group that includes seven tight ends. The good news for Lyerla is that the tight end spot in Green Bay is the most wide-open position on the team. Lyerla has all the measurables and talent to make a quick climb once the pads come on and preseason games get under way. It's a reminder that Lyerla is a classic boom-or-bust prospect. Jul 29 - 11:29 AM

I actually like this. There was a reason this kid went undrafted.....he has some serious character issues. Hopefully not getting drafted and starting at the bottom penetrates his thick skull and he gets his head straight. With his talent, him being at the bottom of the depth chart is probably more a mental challenge by coach McCarthy then anything else. I would love to see him put on the practice squad this year and make him prove himself before they 53 man him next year.

I am just glad gypsy drafted Colt Lyerla and took the focus off my drafting ability, or lack there of. Thanks Dave James. :D

fixored :nono:

I like your two running backs drafted. Sankey gets the starting gig in TEN and word on the street is Williams is already running goal line with the 1st teamers. If he shows any skills, he might find himself platooning with Jennings or possibly taking the job outright by next year.

And..... we're done. I clearly dominated this draft, thank you all for playing.