Sign in to follow this  
jamesmmckenna

AP indicted!? Whoa

AP's strange tweet.... interpret (?)

" People understand that if you are on God’s course and suppose to have that position and man decides to remove you know that God will remove everyone to place you rightfully! You matter! Its your season! Weapons may form but won’t prosper! God has you covered don’t stress or worry! "

If God be for you, then who can be against you?

Man i was really.rubbed wrong with my start to week 2 after terrible torrey went for 1 point last night. But i am facing AP and i am starting NE. Cool.

"Ha ha dad; you ain't even top 5 this year. You ADP be like 1.7"

"Boy, I'll whup yo a$$"

:lol: You're on your A game Filthy!

• Like 1

I first became aware of something wrong with AP when I got two e-mails from my league website, one notifying me that Asiata was added, and another that McKinnon is added.

If God be for you, then who can be against you?

God allowed him to be arrested for switching his child? Is he for him or against him?

Blah blah blah is what you just said.

Having ears, they cannot hear.

God allowed him to be arrested for switching his child? Is he for him or against him?

You'll have to ask Him. I was simply attempting to decipher his tweet. Chill.

It wasn't towards you, just responding to the thought process of the statement.

Thanks for clarifying.

Now there are pictures of the kid being posted. If Peterson did this, he's FOCKED!!! He will get released from the Vikings and his career will be over.

Now there are pictures of the kid being posted. If Peterson did this, he's FOCKED!!! He will get released from the Vikings and his career will be over.

He isn't Rice, he is more like Ray Lewis.

I don't condone spanking and do not spank my kids but come on...

I was spanked, hit with a belt or with the hand when I did something wrong as a kid. Nowadays, if you touch your kid it's all of a sudden a crime.

The "injuries" in those pictures looks like the kid ran threw a briar patch or fell in a wood pile... Is that a focking crime now?

What a load of sh!t! The pussification of America continues.

• Like 1

So,...based on Goodall's precedent re: Rice's punishment, and if he's is found guilty,... will AP ever see the field again?

I'm not sayin, ...I'm just sayin.

I was spanked, hit with a belt or with the hand when I did something wrong as a kid. Nowadays, if you touch your kid it's all of a sudden a ###### crime.

The "injuries" in those pictures looks like the kid ran threw a briar patch or fell in a wood pile... Is that a focking crime now?

The kids 4 years old you idiot.

• Like 1

I was spanked, hit with a belt or with the hand when I did something wrong as a kid. Nowadays, if you touch your kid it's all of a sudden a ###### crime.

Kid didn't fall into a wood pile. He was hit....beaten....by a grown man. You can get your point across as a parent without bruising a kid.

Seriously, you're a focking idiot.

Everybody's wondering about who to play "this weekend," but what's the worst case scenario here for AP, or what's to be expected? Could he miss the rest of the season? :wall:

Seeing the pics in the video............they're not that bad but they're poor quality photos. That and it's on a 4 year old kid?! This isn't some adolescent kid royally focking up or something; it's a four year old. Waaaaayyyy over the line IMO.

Seeing the pics in the video............they're not that bad but they're poor quality photos. That and it's on a 4 year old kid?! This isn't some adolescent kid royally focking up or something; it's a four year old. Waaaaayyyy over the line IMO.

The age of the child makes a significant difference.

• Like 1

If the League (as well as teams) wants to remain consistent in punishments, ...then I agree, he's focked.

Everybody's wondering about who to play "this weekend," but what's the worst case scenario here for AP, or what's to be expected? Could he miss the rest of the season? :wall:

Hard to play in the NFL when you're in jail. Ask Hernandez.

I spank my kids but nothing has ever looked like that. I've also walked through plenty of briar patches and not looked like that.

Looks like a parent who lost their cool and took it out on the kid.

I spank my kids but nothing has ever looked like that. I've also walked through plenty of briar patches and not looked like that.

Looks like a parent who lost their cool and took it out on the kid.

Yep.

This^

You can spank a 4 year old occasionally for major offenses......meaning swatting them a couple of times on the bottom to reinforce the point. However, if this story is true, "whooping" a child that small with a switch until the are marked up and bleeding is another matter entirely.

Ah man with those pics this is gonna get ugly. Goodell may not survive this, he will be on the spot to show he doesnt support child beating like he handled woman beating. This is def going to get ugly, praying AP can come out of this with only some internet memes and fan signs.

Its going to be really touchy with the league respnses. Players are all going to have to resist laughing saying "I got beat wayyy worse than that from my momma when I was a kid." But will have to show that they dont condone violence against kids. But seriously, every black kid got it at least that bad, its just how the culture disciplined their kids.

HOLY ######, this all make sense now. Once he get released from Viking, Jerry Jones will pick him up. He will be a Cowboy then.... smart man. He planned his plan B, too bad it got leaked.

HOLY ######, this all make sense now. Once he get released from Viking, Jerry Jones will pick him up. He will be a Cowboy then.... smart man. He planned his plan B, too bad it got leaked.

No coincidence the beating happened in Texas?

For real, I do believe we'll never see Peterson play football again. This week can't get any worse!!

It wasn't too long ago when the "idiots" in the NFL were Chad Johnson for being dumb and Terrell Owens for doing sit ups in his driveway. Crazy.