Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Atlanta Falcons: In-Game Discussion

Thank you Julio!! Now get out of the game before you hurt yourself. 😀

Its a blow out and SJax only has 5 points. He might be riding the pine next week.

you're in luck

At least Ryan has gotten me a good bit of points. I'm happy with that. Just wish Tampa bay would get some garbage time points so Ryan would still throw

Nothing like being up by 39 with Julio and Sjax going into the weekend....about effing time I caught a break.

At least Ryan has gotten me a good bit of points. I'm happy with that. Just wish Tampa bay would get some garbage time points so Ryan would still throw

Greedy much? At this point they are way past that scenario. That ship sailed before halftime yet the falls are still passing. I'll be shocked if Ryan takes the field again tho.

Hey guys play Benjamin cause he was in my lineup before seeing vjax stats vs ATL last year

Falcons D dropped 2 ints already. C'mon guys I need better than that!

Greedy much

Am i really going to get 0 pts from vjax..so pissed

I am fuming. Could have had Benjamin vs steelers. I played jax specifically because I knew it would be a blowout yet he can't get a fricking yard

Am i really going to get 0 pts from vjax..so pissed

That's the shocking part. We still have the 4th to go but still. If I were to tell you that the falcons would go crazy scoring, you'd prob feel good about Vjax still. But this is just unacceptable.

I'm very happy to hear Mike Smith say keep the gas on. This Falcon team has lost plenty of games by going easy with a big lead.

Seriously.....is 5his a high school team or what?!!!!

I want to see a 70-0 nfl score.

Getting into range. Holy crap this is a fiasco.

Biggest recent blowout I could find is Pats 59 Titans 0, back in 2009.

That's the shocking part. We still have the 4th to go but still. If I were to tell you that the falcons would go crazy scoring, you'd prob feel good about Vjax still. But this is just unacceptable.

Yes if you told me ATl was up 56 -0 I would say that jax would be an awesome stat line. He doesn't have a stat. Sad

Antone Smith has a big play for a TD basically EVERY GAME. Why does he not get more opportunities?

I want to see a 70-0 nfl score.

Bucs DESERVE to get beat this bad. Perhaps the most heartless effort I have ever witnessed on all sides of the ball. They should be forced to wear the retro creamsickle uniforms for the remainder of the year.