Sign in to follow this  
Antiramie

Week 4 Streaming D/ST

Who ya got?

Looks like SD, Pitt, and ATL are the top options in my league. Can't decide which to put a claim in for.

All good options. I'm looking this week as I have the Cards in a few leagues. SD is the obvious choice IMO; as a bonus, they follow up JAX with the Jets, at the Raiders, and vs. the Chiefs. Also I'll throw out Washington vs. the Giants on Thursday, if they are available.

All good options. I'm looking this week as I have the Cards in a few leagues. SD is the obvious choice IMO; as a bonus, they follow up JAX with the Jets, at the Raiders, and vs. the Chiefs. Also I'll throw out Washington vs. the Giants on Thursday, if they are available.

Washington only if you believe in TNF curse. Otherwise, their D is still crap. If the Giants can torch Houston, they can do worse to Wash.

Rode Houston last week into the Meadowlands.....and now I'll be saying adios. They can't stop the run.....and play BUF this week. No thanks.

Picked up SD and WAS last week.....will cut bait on WAS.....though I think they are a sneaky play. Looks like they're gonna be tough to run against.....which means more chances for Eli to do something Eli.

Sticking with SD for this week.

I'm a believer in the TNF visiting team curse.

But a 2 hour train ride to DC on game day Thursday won't debilitate the giants like a typical TNF plane travel would.

Atlanta, basically off a mini-bye week against a Rookie QB without the typical rookie QB safety blanket (starting TE), and a meh RB.

No love for Indy at home vs. Locker and the Titans?

I've got the Colts, and I'm trying to decide if I should pick up SD. Titans may not even have locker this week, and their offence has been terrible even with him.

Washington only if you believe in TNF curse. Otherwise, their D is still crap. If the Giants can torch Houston, they can do worse to Wash.

Not on 3 days rest, and redskins play the giants close in Washington. Houston's defense was on the road two straight weeks and giants were at home a second straight week coming off a loss and Houston coming off a win. No one is going to play at their best every game. I think Washington could have a big game on defense because they played none Sunday and sometimes Hall will get up for a big game.

As for Atlanta? Not so fast, they have looked great in one game on defense against the bucs. That game also they were at home and playing on 3 days rest after doing literally nothing against Cincinatti whereas TB fought tooth and nail all game against StL. Vikes are a little better than bucs.

It's between Pitt vs. Tampa or San Diego vs. Jax.

I am leaning San Diego, they have looked good this season, and going against a Rookie QB, although I think Bortles is OK.

Who do you like better?

I am struggling between Pitt and Detroit. I don't particularly like Pitt but Tampa, then Jax, then Cleveland, then Houston is a pretty sweet stretch.

Detroit has Jets, Buffalo and Minny so that's pretty good too. I think I will go Detroit, who knows how PItt's defense works out with 3 new starters

im kind of feelin the bears in general...they are just turnover machines and this fuller kid is the real deal.

I'm sittin on hou and bears right now. will start bears this week bc Houston is going to get killed by spiller/fjax...one will be dropped in a couple of weeks.

Pitt is def one to keep an eye on. I'm going with SD this week tho.

Pitt has underperformed in a number of matchups that we're supposedly favorable.

Pitt has underperformed in a number of matchups that we're supposedly favorable.

What...the Browns before anyone knew they could compete? Balt is always tough at home. And Pitt dominated Carolina.

TB is a complete train wreck. I am a TB homer. Pitt D is as safe a bet as any.

Packers have been underperforming on offense but seem to blow by Bears every time. Could be Jared Allen's week. Bear special teams neither special nor team though.

I'm shooting for SD. The have the Jags this week and the next few weeks after that look good also.

Jags starting Bortles who lit up the colts in a half. No way I'd start SD, there are better matchups out there.

Packers have been underperforming on offense but seem to blow by Bears every time. Could be Jared Allen's week. Bear special teams neither special nor team though.

I don't think Chicago is worth the risk. Better options out there.

Jags starting Bortles who lit up the colts in a half. No way I'd start SD, there are better matchups out there.

He lit them up...in garbage time. He also threw a pick 6. And the Jags have to travel to the west coast. Not that I don't think Bortles will be an improvement, but SD is still a solid play.

He lit them up...in garbage time. He also threw a pick 6. And the Jags have to travel to the west coast. Not that I don't think Bortles will be an improvement, but SD is still a solid play.

Chargers traveled just as far last week and blew up the 2-0 bills. But I'll give you solid.

My need at TE got my attention this week (lost both Pitta & Rudolph) in a $ league. Now that I got the addressed I p/u Indy (SD were gone).

I'm not completely sold on them but I do like the matchup

It's between Pitt vs. Tampa or San Diego vs. Jax.

I am leaning San Diego, they have looked good this season, and going against a Rookie QB, although I think Bortles is OK.

Who do you like better?

Pittsburgh will be without their top corner (Ike Taylor), OLB Jarvis Jones (though he hasn't contributed much at all). I'd go with SD.

What...the Browns before anyone knew they could compete? Balt is always tough at home. And Pitt dominated Carolina.

TB is a complete train wreck. I am a TB homer. Pitt D is as safe a bet as any.

Agreed, Cleveland is NOT a streaming option, not by any stretch.

Baltimore? All you need to do is look at history of this rivalry to know that wasn't an option for defensive start.

Does anyone like Miami at OAK this week?

In London....FYI

No really after seeing NE struggle, I am not buying

Someone else picked up the Chargers in my league. Decided to roll with the Lions this week against the Jets.

In London....FYI

No really after seeing NE struggle, I am not buying

I expected the Pats to feast last week, much like they did in week 2 vs the Vikes ... but all they mustered was ONE pick ... no sacks, fumbles.

holding them under 9 points got me a bonus, but the big plays were nada.

Carr is not taking many sacks ... temper expectations.

with this having the feel of a 13-10 snooze fest, Oakland defense might be a very deep sleeper vs an offense in turmoil.

I'm rolling with Atlanta, my other option is Chicago. Gimme the team going against Teddy over the team going against Rodgers (even if he has been struggling a bit).

I've been rolling with the anyone vs. Jacksonville strategy, it's been working wonders. San Diego was already taken so I've got PIttsburgh this week against Tampa Bay and then they've got Jacksonville next week.