Sign in to follow this  
ppierce

Someone dropped Moreno.

I assume that's a pounce for me right? He hurt his elbow not his legs and he's suppose to be back week 6.

He was dropped in 2 of of my 4 leagues. I picked him up in both this week. He's still out and has a bye week 5, but might be back week 6. Even if it's later, he's still better than my current reserves. Miller has not impressed much. Moreno did in week one.

If you have the space, he's worth it.

He was dropped in 2 of of my 4 leagues. I picked him up in both this week. He's still out and has a bye week 5, but might be back week 6. Even if it's later, he's still better than my current reserves. Miller has not impressed much. Moreno did in week one.

If you have the space, he's worth it.

Miller only racked up 109+ on like 15 carries. Good analysis.

I dropped Moreno. I can't see the hall of famer some of you do. It was auto draft.

agreed in full.

waiver wire dumpster fire.

buh bye.

I dropped Moreno. I can't see the hall of famer some of you do. It was auto draft.

He wasn't even drafted in my 4 team league. Guy sucks.

Miller only racked up 109+ on like 15 carries. Good analysis.

Yep. Chase that one "good" game. Solid.

12 points at home against a depleted KC defense.

He had 4 points against Buffalo the week before and 4 in week one against NE while Moreno went off.

Miller is who he is. A career 4 yards per carry guy who rarely, if ever, gets in the end zone (3 TDs his first 2 years).

But hey, by all means chase that 100 yard game!

He wasn't even drafted in my 4 team league. Guy sucks.

Omar Moreno as a CF >>>>>>>> Knobbo Moreno as an RB.

hope this clears it all up for you kidz.

HTH.

I can't imagine that there are too many teams that have a bottom bench guy with more potential than Moreno. If he is back week 6 then there is a lot of value as a player or a trade piece.

Dolphins RBBC . Nothing to jump on

Keeping this thread in mind for Week 8-10 when the pool of productive RB bears no resemblance to what it does now and people are scrambling for Moreno.

I can't quite tell which way the Moreno situation is going. Note, I have always been a fan of the guy and believe he's a great football player.

Is he back Week 6, or Week 9-10?

Does he return to a Phins team led by Tannehill, or one led by Moore?

Are the Dolphins he returns to the team from Week 1 that ran the ball like the Eagles 40 times, or the team that ran the ball like the Bills 20 times (just wishing it was 40 times)?

When he returns will Miller, who has been thriving, continue to get 50% or more of the touches. or will he be reverted to the guy who was getting 33%?

And can Moreno even stay healthy? A dislocated elbow is a major, serious injury and let's face it he was used a lot in Game 1 and then boom out he goes Game 2, so maybe they lessen his usage (see above about Miller).

Lots of question marks, but obviously I think Moreno is a hold or an add/target.

I just dropped Sankey for him in one league.

In my other, with his bye next week I kinda don't think anyone else will pick him up yet. Which will give me another week to see if I should drop either Chris Johnson or Gerhart for him.

Moreno had a stellar year last year and picked right up where he left off in Week 1. He is due back Week 6. Dolphins on Bye Week 5, so one more game as starter for Miller. I think Miller returns to Week 1 production as early as week 7. Yet all the fantasy analysts have him ranked way ahead of Moreno for rest of season. I think they are out of there minds. I have watched Miller as a Dolphins local and he is NOT the man. Does anyone really think Moreno when healthy wouldn't have done even more damage to KC last week?

Same with the Charles / Davis situation. As soon as this week and possibly next, Davis goes back to his 3-5 carries per game. Yet analysts still have him ranked as an every week starter. Laughable.

I would even stretch this out to the Gerhart/Robinson. Pierce/ Tolifiero and Asiata / McKinnon situations as well. These subs are not what you think they are. Sankey is a different story but would still rather have Moreno.

The thing is, I see guys in my league following this advice which is actually good for me. . but I do feel sorry for them in a way. Nothing worse than having several teams with little chance to win.

someone in my league also dropped Ryan mathews...what to do...

Matthews and Moreno both dropped in one PPR.

Rainey leaving my team for Moreno for now...Asiata likely next for Matthews for me.

someone in my league also dropped Ryan mathews...what to do...

Same here. Thinking of using my waiver on him. He should be back soon and will return to a better situation (only dealing with Brown vs dealing with Brown and Woodhead). Wasn't crazy about taking him high this year but I'll gladly take him off waivers and have him as my RB4 ROTW! I like the team, like the situation and like the schedule.

Moreno was sitting on the waiver wire of my work league but without the coaches giving a timeframe for his return, I passed. Let someone else spend their waiver priority on him.