Sign in to follow this  
kujerry

Everyone sticking with E. Lacy?

just wondering what everyone is doing with lacy, are you sticking it out with him or looking to trade him.. what are you willing to take.

I have an owner that is willing to trade A. Jefferys for Lacy? I am not going to sell him low. I will ride him out unless i get something nice. Is A. Jefferys worth Lacy? If I moved lacy, I would put Ellington in lacy's spot and then I would have Dez, Jeffery's and white/tate/Sanders.

PPR League, QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR, all td 6 pts.

my team.

QB Stafford
QB Cutler
RB Forte
RB Lacy
RB Ellington
RB J. Bell
RB. A. Blue
RB B. Brown
RB KaDeem
WR Dez
WR R. White
WR G. Tate
WR E. Sanders
WR J. Brown

I'm holding home a little longer. He's faced a top five run defense each week so far. Da Bears have a 20 something ranked run defense. I'm hoping he has a good game, or else.......

I would hold

I was offered Lacy for Rashard Jennings, 3 weeks ago I would have jumped at the chance to get Lacy... now I'm a bit hesitant!

As an owner of both, I would not trade Jennings for Lacy. With that said, I'm still holding onto Lacy, but I am only expecting him to be in the 15-20 range of RBs for the rest of the year

I took advantage of his poor start and traded Shane Vereen for him yesterday. Now I have Forte, Ball and Lacy as my go to RBs. I'm hoping these guys come on strong as their schedules get easier.

Ball has a tough 3 games after his bye week and I felt like I needed a true starter in his place given his performance so far. Lacy's matchups in those weeks are much better so I think this deal was a really big win for me and gives me a much better shot to win my matchup than maybe plugging in Vereen in place of Ball for the next 3 weeks and seeing the Pats not using him in the backfield as much as they should/splitting carries with Ridley. My only other option other than Vereen was Blue, so I feel like I had to do this.

The thing about holding one more week, yeah it'll be much more clear if he's a bust or not. But that applied to you and potential traders. If he busts this week, you arent gonna get close to the value you would get today. Still, i would say hold as i think he has a great game this week. If he doesnt though his value drops a ton

I offered Patterson to the Lacy owner in my league and he didn't bite. Do you think Patterson + Joique Bell is too much? I have faith in Lacy so I might go for it.

I opened dialogue with an owner who is exploring trading Antonio brown...were both 4-2 in a double win/loss ppr league...

He's looking for Russell Wilson and lacy or Ellington package... Wilson is my backup as I have luck...

My Wrs are dez, Patterson, roddy, Wallace and kelvin....my rbs are lacy Ellington Moreno Ingram Hyde and hill

If Moreno and Ingram didn't go down and I knew more about them going forward I could prob pull the trigger.... But I think I have to hang on to lacy at the moment and hope for the best.... I'm surviving his start so far....but I love the thought of adding Antonio

I just traded to get him. Seattle, Jets, Lions...three pretty good run defenses. Still, no exuse for him to do absolutely nothing!! He'll rebound huge this week!!

I have Lacy and it's a no brainer to me to HOLD!! As someone stated, he's faced 3 top 5 run D's so far. See below link. Also, you could make the argument the GB offense as a whole hasn't been that hot so far other than the Jets game when Rodgers and Jordy had good games. Rodgers has put up 2 stinkers and yet the talk of selling him isn't near what it is for Lacy. Fact is they've faced 3 D's playing very good so far and Rodgers/Jordy had one good game vs Jets bc they're d-backs stink and their run D is very good.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/rushingYardsPerGame/position/defense

I have Lacy and it's a no brainer to me to HOLD!! As someone stated, he's faced 3 top 5 run D's so far. See below link. Also, you could make the argument the GB offense as a whole hasn't been that hot so far other than the Jets game when Rodgers and Jordy had good games. Rodgers has put up 2 stinkers and yet the talk of selling him isn't near what it is for Lacy. Fact is they've faced 3 D's playing very good so far and Rodgers/Jordy had one good game vs Jets bc they're d-backs stink and their run D is very good.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/total/sort/rushingYardsPerGame/position/defense

The fact that McCarthy insists on establishing a run game, even against top 5 run Ds, is probably a good sign for Lacy owners but a terrible one for Packers fans and Rodgers owners. That team is going nowhere by turning Rodgers into a game manager. They aren't nearly good enough to win like that, few teams are.

I'm holding home a little longer. He's faced a top five run defense each week so far. Da Bears have a 20 something ranked run defense. I'm hoping he has a good game, or else.......

This + 1

- Fat Bast is in a legit rbbc

that being said, Rodgers is the best in the game, and fatso will get to hold a Lombardi Trophy in Feb.

how is that pertinent to fantasy? it's not. at all. not a bit.

hth.

Most backs are in RBBC.

Lacy is in one where he still gets the majority of the touches while the game is on the line.

And will continue that way (and now Starks is a little dinged with an ankle injury).

He is not the 30 carry back...not the 100+ yard guy we all wanted week in and week out.

65-75 yards and a TD are very possible every week.

That is what you will get from him..knowing he is guaranteed of at least 15 or so carries.

Most backs are in RBBC.

Lacy is in one where he still gets the majority of the touches while the game is on the line.

And will continue that way (and now Starks is a little dinged with an ankle injury).

He is not the 30 carry back...not the 100+ yard guy we all wanted week in and week out.

65-75 yards and a TD are very possible every week.

That is what you will get from him..knowing he is guaranteed of at least 15 or so carries.

Exactly, live with the partial time share with the high probability of a TD or trade him

Already traded him for hillman and ingram before this week started. Good move so far. I am probably still focked because the rest of my rbs suck cack. I hope ball is put out for the year.

- Fat Bast is in a legit rbbc

that being said, Rodgers is the best in the game, and fatso will get to hold a Lombardi Trophy in Feb.

how is that pertinent to fantasy? it's not. at all. not a bit.

hth.

It's pertinent because he plays on a winning team and a great offense, which means he's in a top notch situation and gets opportunities.

The problem is that if they get near the red zone they are most likely to pass and maybe even hand the ball of to Starks. So 40-70 yards with no score is a very real possibility every game.