Sign in to follow this  
tigeru

Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers: In-Game Discussion

But I heard Asiata's mother was a mudder.

Sure but was his father a mudder?

DOWNGRADE UPGRADE McKinnon and Asiata

Fixed

Looks like its a Bridge over troubled Water. Rollin with the pack tonite!

I dunno about that. Their defense is still horrible!

DOWNGRADE McKinnon and Asiata

Yeah why would you downgrade them? Because Cassel or Teddy makes them better? Gimme a break. Expect the exact same production with ponder. If anything we know Ponder loves to check down so they may get a boost in receiving.

Inactives

Minnesota - QB Teddy Bridgewater, DE Scott Crichton, LB Chad Greenway, TE Kyle Rudolph, LB Brandon Watts, OT Austin Wentworth, G David Yankey

Green Bay - LB Sam Barrington, DE Josh Boyd, WR Jarrett Boykin, LB Carl Bradford, C Garth Gerhart, CB Demetri Goodson, QB Scott Tolzien

I say Asiata has 100 yards and 2 TD's.

Packers win 38-27

Aaron Rodgers throws 3 TD passes, Lacy and Starks run one in each...

I think this is the game Lacy finally breaks out. If this rain keeps up expect ALOT of running, hopefully Lacy doesn't fumble 2+ times.

Asiata or Ellington? Not sure what I want to do!

Just think of the excitement of watching your starting RB dominate on a Thursday and head into the weekend with a big lead.

Your other option is letting Asiata score 30 on your bench.

• Like 1

Just think of the excitement of watching your starting RB dominate on a Thursday and head into the weekend with a big lead.

Your other option is letting Asiata score 30 on your bench.

Guess I'm worried about the dreaded Thursday night performances. The again Ellington hasn't done all that much yet..

I picked GB in my survivor league but am really getting this gut feeling the weather might turn this into the type of game the Packers aren't built to win. Last in rush def and Lacy has sucked it up running the ball so far this year.

It's a trap!

Guess I'm worried about the dreaded Thursday night performances. The again Ellington hasn't done all that much yet..

I'm More worried about Ponder and Green Bay still on a high after Rodgers "relax" comment. If Minny gets destroyed to the point they aren't playing catchup McKinnon may be in.

I'm More worried about Ponder and Green Bay still on a high after Rodgers "relax" comment. If Minny gets destroyed to the point they aren't playing catchup McKinnon may be in.

Today's NFL rarely do teams give up

Today's NFL rarely do teams give up

It seems they rarely put their youngsters on display when the situation says its ok like a bad team or a blow out. Like Oak, whats the point in giving mcfadden all the carries? What about the second year back in murray? Its not like oakland is going anywhere this year. Plenty of times you would think the young players would get a shot at more playing time.

It seems they rarely put their youngsters on display when the situation says its ok like a bad team or a blow out. Like Oak, whats the point in giving mcfadden all the carries? What about the second year back in murray? Its not like oakland is going anywhere this year. Plenty of times you would think the young players would get a shot at more playing time.

Was shocked Brady was taken out so early last week

Guess that extra weight aint all bad

Well when you don't get touched it's pretty easy

Good stuff from Lacy. Think he was tired on that last one because he looked like he could've gotten the TD!

But....

I got Cobb too!!! :D

I was more so referring to him bulldozing that db

He should make that guys miss instead. Marion barber ruined his career with that crap

He should make that guys miss instead. Marion barber ruined his career with that crap

It's the same thing Ryan Mathews does, and we see how that has worked out for him

He should make that guys miss instead. Marion barber ruined tanatastics fantasy season with that crap

Fixed. Please don't say that name again, thanks.

How is Christian Ponder in the NFL? Good God, I may have to dust the cobwebs off my cleats and drive to Minnesota

Please do keep the game close